OA vs the non NAPPED/DRA

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Re: OA vs the non NAPPED/DRA

InR wrote:I've heard from a good friend that they couldn't managed to mass certain player, so they've asked around for some help :) :smt100 :smt100

Shall give no names! It's just too funny :smt081
That's me mate, HE bounced off my def twice so had to go to DDE for help, moral of the story is...... if you can't take a def whilst the person is sound asleep and obviously offline with an account that a crap load of money has been spent on then you might as well quit. Congrats to ~Guerrero~ for taking my def, not so much congrats to the bottom feeder HE who just cleaned up after him, disappointed me if I'm honest, OA make this big ole thread about taking all unaligned defs but have DDE come in when its to much. Obviously history reapeats. EPIC FAIL :smt043
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god
ID: 0

what a bunch of **Filtered**
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

~Thamuz~ wrote:
InR wrote:I've heard from a good friend that they couldn't managed to mass certain player, so they've asked around for some help :) :smt100 :smt100

That's me mate, HE bounced off my def twice so had to go to DDE for help, moral of the story is...... if you can't take a def whilst the person is sound asleep and obviously offline with an account that a crap load of money has been spent on then you might as well quit. Congrats to ~Guerrero~ for taking my def, not so much congrats to the bottom feeder HE who just cleaned up after him, disappointed me if I'm honest, OA make this big ole thread about taking all unaligned defs but have DDE come in when its to much. Obviously history reapeats. EPIC FAIL :smt043
Hey mate, it's good that you came by, i was worrying that no one will belive me. And i really didnt want to give up names :) But yeah i was talking about what you told me, so its you :)))
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

:shock: Thamuz still around? :shock:

Spoiler
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

~Thamuz~ wrote:

Lol your funny
my account isn't setup to take 100 tril defense.
But i did hit you twice, i had to prove you weren't on Nox so that ~Guerrero~ would hit you. Since i believe (not sure) that you came off ppt after most of the massing was done, otherwise i would of given you to Rhett, who when down for a cat nap.

And yes DDE and Omega still do work together on something, most pointly a member who just joined DDE cause he didn't think Omega would keep him busy enough massing.
P.S

Guerrero is REALLY REALLY wanting his 700mil defense supers massed!
Or you can go after my 7mil of them.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Big T :smt060
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

dastupy wrote::shock: Thamuz still around? :shock:
:shock:
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

~Thamuz~ wrote:

guerrero massed you, im disappointed in him.. cleaningup after oe. That sucks man :( they also massed me offline.. can't see the fun in this, 1vs1 is so much more fun.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

High Empty wrote:
~Thamuz~ wrote:

Lol your funny
my account isn't setup to take 100 tril defense.
But i did hit you twice, i had to prove you weren't on Nox so that ~Guerrero~ would hit you. Since i believe (not sure) that you came off ppt after most of the massing was done, otherwise i would of given you to Rhett, who when down for a cat nap.

And yes DDE and Omega still do work together on something, most pointly a member who just joined DDE cause he didn't think Omega would keep him busy enough massing.
P.S

Guerrero is REALLY REALLY wanting his 700mil defense supers massed!
Or you can go after my 7mil of them.
Spoke to Rhett and spoke to ~Guerrero~
I don't PPT, what part of my post wasn't accurate then considering no ones account is set up to take big defs unless you put the uu in?
Duderanch wrote:Big T :smt060
:smt060
Zod14c wrote:
dastupy wrote::shock: Thamuz still around? :shock:
:shock:
:smt050
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
~Thamuz~ wrote:

guerrero massed you, im disappointed in him.. cleaningup after oe. That sucks man :( they also massed me offline.. can't see the fun in this, 1vs1 is so much more fun.
Don't be mate, he didn't realise he was massing me till I messaged him in the morning. He offered to help me rebuild so alls good. x
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

Caprila wrote:
Members from all OE alliances participated in the massings. Any reason why retaliation should stick only to OA? Other than ETL and High Empty wanting to keep all the m.e to themselves? :smt050
I know it must be hard for you to get your facts straight considering you're in a NAP'd alliance and there was nobody in your logs - but OE consists of 4 alliances of which only 2 contributed to massing the server. That was OA with some help from Delta.
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

:smt047 Let's be gentle all.... It's the time of loving....
Spoiler
Past sigs

Lord_Grant
Forum Irregular

Haha. good to see Omega's still the same bunch of people they were when I was playing before ;)
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

if you do this after each mass, i forgive you.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Lord_Grant wrote:Haha. good to see Omega's still the same bunch of people they were when I was playing before ;)
:sge
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”