The Criminal Web v BenHur and Associates

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Re: The Criminal Web v BenHur and Associates

Didnt read whole topic... But you might be a reason to come back... I hate players educating alliances on random targets.

And refuse to repay? I would sit on you and your alliance till its repayed 100 times ;) and you know I would success :)

Good luck whoever masses criminal web.
Nice hole digged under them by creator of this topic.

You won the prize of happy target.
Happy target is not happy... But anyone else is happy to mass the happy target :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

they are all zeroed need some more cleaning done, if anyone wants to broker turns my id is 1907332
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Re: The Criminal Web v BenHur

Les Ennemis wrote:
You know Les out of everything I read I feel like this part annoyed me the most because now I will go around all day singing this song like a retard.

Anyway to those involved hope this gets sorted and until then have fun.
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

CW bully noob. Kzd bully cw ? Osi needs to bully kzd ? :smt025
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Osiris™ wrote:CW bully noob. Kzd bully cw ? Osi needs to bully kzd ? :smt025
dont need it as i bullied them on a bit :D removed all defs and spies from those not on ppt or in perg :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Lol - I laugh / Ricos did the same thing over and over again ... Nobody did anything to us...

We massed alliances demanded tribute to theirs gods and it would be paid...

The legion did the same thing - massed alliances offering surrender + tribute had to be paid to leave the war.

--- over the time alliances have done this and not all had a bunch of random people jump on the bandwagon of "ohhh it's mean - it's educating"

1) it's not educating - people were purposely choosen based on have massive proportions killable and the point was to "teach by example" so they would never make this mistake
2) some people where picked to mass - ( I agree - don't put the dirty laundry for the world to see - that was ur mistake moriarty)
3) from what I see Moriarty made some training masses and then made a mistake of posting on. The forums about war with no original funny post detailing someone's misfortunes but by making this topic was a nail in the coffin... Because of the way u said ur original post!

Go web - have fun and remember mass em kill em all...

Make them delete...
D3ath wrote:
dont need it as i bullied them on a bit :D removed all defs and spies from those not on ppt or in perg :D
noob death <3
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
D3ath
Forum Expert

harchester wrote:
D3ath wrote:
noob death <3
the removed stats of kzd on ascended is now to be blamed on harch :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
caesar2
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:Lol - I laugh / Ricos did the same thing over and over again ... Nobody did anything to us...

The legion did the same thing - massed alliances offering surrender + tribute had to be paid to leave the war.

--- over the time alliances have done this and not all had a bunch of random people jump on the bandwagon of "ohhh it's mean - it's educating"

1) it's not educating - people were purposely choosen based on have massive proportions killable and the point was to "teach by example" so they would never make this mistake
2) some people where picked to mass - ( I agree - don't put the dirty laundry for the world to see - that was ur mistake moriarty)
3) from what I see Moriarty made some training masses and then made a mistake of posting on. The forums about war with no original funny post detailing someone's misfortunes but by making this topic was a nail in the coffin... Because of the way u said ur original post!

Make them delete...
D3ath wrote:
noob death <3

Oh scott, but noone from educators was posting like a moral teacher, suffering cuse some masser.
Moriarty did a mystake by starting this war :) acting like a hero... Looking like an idiot.

Mass mass mass :) and its old hystori scot... Educators gone. And to train alliance members is easyer in training war... Not by picking unprepared targets. It was pure ME chasing, had nothing to do with pratice :)

Now... Back to hybernation mode. Spent to much time watching this circus.
Zeon
Forum Elite
Alliance: THe criminal web
ID: 0

Why is M taking the heat for my fighting back at Benhur? You guys were just gunning for him.

Statement still stands. Will not pay to make this silliness go away.

p.s pics of the beach to follow
Last edited by Zeon on Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sovetski wrote:Once FRA always FRA, we are almost as addictive as this game.
harchester
Forum History

D3ath wrote:
harchester wrote:
D3ath wrote:
noob death <3
You massed on ascended and not main - noob death :P
Last edited by harchester on Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

caesar2 wrote:
harchester wrote:Lol - I laugh / Ricos did the same thing over and over again ... Nobody did anything to us...

Make them delete...
D3ath wrote:
noob death <3

Oh scott, but noone from educators was posting like a moral teacher, suffering cuse some masser.
Moriarty did a mystake by starting this war :) acting like a hero... Looking like an idiot.

Mass mass mass :) and its old hystori scot... Educators gone. And to train alliance members is easyer in training war... Not by picking unprepared targets. It was pure ME chasing, had nothing to do with pratice :)

And still you are online lol
D3ath
Forum Expert

harchester wrote:
D3ath wrote:
harchester wrote:
D3ath wrote:
noob death <3
you were noob didnt managed to post normaly from first attempt :D also i did massed them on both servers and if i would play on more i could have massed them on chaos newgrouds quantum and other servers :D so now the only noob is harchy

oh and you arent sexy at all :P
ImageImage
Spoiler
caesar2
Forum Addict

Osiris™ wrote:
caesar2 wrote:

Make them delete...
D3ath wrote:
noob death <3

And still you are online lol
Could not resist :)
harchester
Forum History

D3ath wrote:
harchester wrote:
D3ath wrote:
harchester wrote:
D3ath wrote:
noob death <3
you were noob didnt managed to post normaly from first attempt :D also i did massed them on both servers and if i would play on more i could have massed them on chaos newgrouds quantum and other servers :D so now the only noob is harchy

oh and you arent sexy at all :P
[-(

you massed them? maybe you missed a few during your mass cause theres still a defence there off ppt... nooby cant mass an alliance :-D

im not sexy? IM NOT SEXY? you are clearly drunk or smoking again cause i am bloody hot as fook 8)

*Edit - so doing a quick farm to see if they had 0 defences

[spoiler]04:47 *Captain Hunt 2,915,445,161 Naquadah stolen 15 34,461 0 1,769,374,633,758 372,643 details
04:47 *Captain Hunt 96,189,857,364 Naquadah stolen 15 35,191 0 1,830,692,616,760 377,568 details
04:47 *Alric Rahl 186,737,110,478 Naquadah stolen 15 5,066 41,157 1,843,556,173,720 221,416,438,235 details[/spoiler]

you sir suck at massing - cant even 0 someone [-(

Death nooby - 0
Harch sexy - 1

8)
Last edited by harchester on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

I am not a friend of BenHur's. I don't even know him.

But I massed you lot simply because:

1. This whole topic is useless and arrogant... a true "feast for trolls" and nothing else

2. I will tell you this from experience: When you feel like massing a random player (we all do it. it's fun! I get it...) NEVER make a topic about it, especially one in which you look like the bad guy instead. You know why? Because you might attract people like me or Les or any other who might just sit on you until you quit (simply because it's fun for us to do it too... but you can't blame us, because you started it so therefore we have a solid reason). And there is not a single thing you can do to us. Simply because we, unlike you, are used to these kind situations and can keep on to it for as long as it takes. "We feast on your tears" (let's call it like that :-D )

3. You're a bully. Plain and simple. You attacked someone and they retalliated. And because that person made you piss your panties a little, you thought it's wise to declare war... simply because he has a bigger di.ck than you. If you want to be a bully, don't tell the rest of us next time. Fix it in private. I doub BenHur would have made a topic. Know why? Because unlike you, he doesn't really need to beg for help from the rest of the server in a lame topic. (So I must apologize to him for ruining his kills. But since you guys will rebuild, that's not an issue anymore).

Although I respect your valliant effort to "rebuild" and "fight back" ... I suggest TCW becomes more humble in the next few days and everything will cool down.

Also you have a choice: repay BenHur and we will leave you alone or we sit on you until you quit. :smt101
Last edited by Arkenius on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”