Trade Broker

Radium
Forum Regular

This bug was probably created with the update that took place Friday, I think it was Friday. My only critisism of this is that which I have of a lot of technical people. They do updates, then leave. Updates are best done when the person is going to be around for a few days. Not when they are taking a well deserved break. :)
Mukasa
Forum Addict

hmm..just hope he will fix it soon!
I have a lot of naq brokered....if i lose it,i have proof. Screenshot...and if i lose my naq, i want it back.
wheel3er
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

If you are afraid of losing the naq or whatever else you have up on the market...You do have the ability to reject the deal. This part is still working. If the deal is rejected then everything is returned. Just remember if it is naq....that the naq does not go straight back into your bank account it goes into the open.
chunky

right, thats what i started doin - sendin out emails to my broker partners sayin i cant accept, and if they give me msn or just pm, i can reject and make sure theyre online and dont get raided...

chunky
not singin in again
Balhaar
Forum Spammer
Alliance: TSA
Race: Tollan
ID: 16602

I just lost big time because of this bug with the broker..i set up a trade for 12 bil and the other player was going was sending 39k uu. the game rejected the trade or something as my trade partner said he didnt reject any deal.

my 12 bil got sent out into the open instead of my bank and it got stolen. now i am 12 bil out of pocket. not to mention the uu and turns i spent farming for it.
Blessed be those who carry out the will of Balhaar, heretics be those who do not
JUAN
Fledgling Forumer

yea this trade broker needs to be fixed :-D
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

if possible in the next 4 hours because that is when I am getting over 50 bil naq.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
ManiacMan
Forum Irregular

I just wasted 1bill taking naq in and out of my unascended bank, trying to accept this damn trade. I've been away for a couple of days, so i hadn't noticed the bug before then. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, this is garbage.
Raistlin Majere wrote:Do not consider this a warning, you have recieved enough of those. Your ass is mine.
(oh boy..)
urogard
Forum Elder

i hope there is work going on to fix this bug...
and that we'll get a confirmation when this gets fixed
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Is this something to do with the 50M UU limit on accounts?

Merh...
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
rasterblaster
Fledgling Forumer

Diamond Dust wrote:I think this might be something to do with the 50M UU limit on accounts. I could be wrong but what else has been said to/has been tinkered with recently that could effect a process like trade broker?

what 50 mil UU limit on accounts? anyway, I had an officer set up a test trade of one turn for one naq, and it ait working...
I am keeping my eye on you!

damn...5 pages of talking that it's not working a nd you say it's not :S
doooh....

where is admin god dam it????????

fix this fu**** thing already!
Balhaar
Forum Spammer
Alliance: TSA
Race: Tollan
ID: 16602

think how i feel..12 bil gone...
Blessed be those who carry out the will of Balhaar, heretics be those who do not

I WON'T lose my naq!
Not because fu***** admin doesn't have time for repairs :S
i don't give a **Filtered**. If he is here that he repairs,he should repair it already! god dam it! this has been going wrong for more than 2 days now :S almost...

if you can't **Filtered** fix it,stop making idiotic updates,and quite the game!
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

rasterblaster wrote:
Diamond Dust wrote:I think this might be something to do with the 50M UU limit on accounts. I could be wrong but what else has been said to/has been tinkered with recently that could effect a process like trade broker?

what 50 mil UU limit on accounts? anyway, I had an officer set up a test trade of one turn for one naq, and it ait working...

JUAN posted something about it a few days ago..

Here ;-)

Anonymous wrote:I WON'T lose my naq!
Not because fu***** admin doesn't have time for repairs :S
i don't give a stuff. If he is here that he repairs,he should repair it already! god dam it! this has been going wrong for more than 2 days now :S almost...

if you can't friggin fix it,stop making idiotic updates,and quite the game!

Chill. Admins job is obviously a lot more difficult than you understand. I'd like to see you post whilst logged in and see how people react to a comment like that ingame. I get the feeling people would support his actions over your abusive commentary.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust

Return to “Bugs Archive”