Valen,Stress, Ect....

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Silver Neccho
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Dominium
Race: Alteran

Re: Valen,Stress, Ect....

So is Bill gone yet or is he still in the game for a bit?
Spam Bot
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Hey, Gals, this is getting nasty. :o Can we all please tone it down? Okay, so I am not a Mod any more, but you all are bringing it out in me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_9sbNXNNYA
This is very reminiscent of this situation - please watch and take 3 minutes 43 seconds to have a laugh? It's the perfect firetruck for putting out these flames.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? Epicurus [341–270 B.C.] Greek philosopher
Jack Sparrow
Forum Grunt

OMG its bill!!!!!!!!!!!

i havnt talked to you for soooooooooo long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just bthoguth id say hi :)

hehe

its alisurfer btw >.>
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I hate when noobs make leave great people like Bill.. :x
Normally he's the one who hits down the noobs :(
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Zeon
Forum Elite
Alliance: THe criminal web

Åpophis ™ wrote:Normally he's the one who hits down the noobs :(

couldn't have summed it up better myself.
Sovetski wrote:Once FRA always FRA, we are almost as addictive as this game.
Don Lewis
Forum Regular
ID: 57273

You must have been through something quite dramatic out there. The pianomutt i knew would not leave like this, he would stand up and fight for what he though was right.

Hope you change your mind.
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

I never get rude or sexually explicit PMs sent to me. :? I'm open to any and all submissions that people want to send my way. My inbox gets lonely sometimes.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

RobinInDaHood wrote:I never get rude or sexually explicit PMs sent to me. :? I'm open to any and all submissions that people want to send my way. My inbox gets lonely sometimes.
sending one now...
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

I only knew of you through reputation but this makes me sad because for some reason your account had me set to peace and Pianomutts adventures was a long thread I read most of it. Sorry to see a great go
Spoiler
Spam Bot
Fledgling Forumer

RobinInDaHood wrote:I never get rude or sexually explicit PMs sent to me. :? I'm open to any and all submissions that people want to send my way. My inbox gets lonely sometimes.

Dude...... prepare for a deluge. Where's my "F" key?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? Epicurus [341–270 B.C.] Greek philosopher
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

an interesting perspective one gets when dealing with friends...

i see many sides, of both stories.
i know Ikon/Lee isn't good with forgiving, or respecting others. thats his problem, i leave him to it usually.
i also know, and see how Sarc/Allison brings things upon her own head. mistakes, and beliefs that make people dislike and hate her.
i see Teal'auc/Jenny seeking attention, and respect for the things she does.
i also see Geisha/<eited out by geisha - please don't post my real name> making herself to be more important than she really is at times.

BUT, each of these instances ALSO has a VALID place.

Ikon/Lee cares deeply for his friends, and compatriots which allows him to stand up for them when they need it. and remove their dishonor and disrespect.
Sarc/Allison, sometimes speaks and says truths that people don't want to hear, which can make them angry or upset with her. which is a good trait to have. to help people to grow.
Teal'auc/Jenny does do alot that most people miss. and often times, the most critical task, is the least rewarded.
Geisha/<eited out by geisha - please don't post my real name> DOES have power, her own personal, and the support of her friends, she can make a differance. if needed to.

as we see, all of them DO have flaws, but doesn't every human?

at times, i have thought of Piano/Bill as a bully. because he does at times act like one. but, to judge someone by only one side of their actions is a big mistake. Piano/Bill helps those who learn from their mistakes. encouraging the good, and discouraging the bad. some may question his methods, but they do work most of the time. he is a teacher.

i think most of this hating, and biased thinking needs to end. the ability to hate, is easy. what is hard, is to forgive.
some situations require different solutions. the confrontation on TS could have been solved by either of the involved parties just walking away, instead of making a huge fight out of practically nothing in the first place.

we've seen some good and bad sides of these traits in most of the parties here. the real solution, is to not point fingers at someone else, but learn to address your own problems. learn to control the negative aspects of your personality, and hope that the others will learn to control theirs.
i'd say one of the only exceptions to this, is if a position of authority is given, and someone's lack of trying to control the negative aspects of what makes them good people, negatively influences others.

i know i have flaws, i am working on them. i also know some have judged me for these flaws. but i am not willing to give up the fact that i can change, and change for the better. the question is, do all of us want to change for the better?

now, i suppose i really have no right to say any of this. but i do hope that it can help someone here to regain faith in a community, that appears to have lost this healthy attitude. and perhaps, keep some people that others look up to around, that they could also spread this to others.

Bill, i do hope you don't leave, i may have disliked you for some things, but you are good, in your own way.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

[edit] i accept Geisha's moderation, and apologize for my assumption regarding it. [/edit]
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

Spam Bot wrote:Dude...... prepare for a deluge. Where's my "F" key?

I'm quivering with anticipation. For reference, I like nasty mail about medieval chain mail, pony play, WWII gas masks, and erotic lactation. Feel free to focus on a single area or do combinations.
Spam Bot
Fledgling Forumer

Grandad? :shock:
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

ok im locking this topic because of the posts from both geisha and teal'auc. Both of you should know better to discuss your problems in private
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Return to “Quitting....”