Do you know who I am really? Please do not judge anyone

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Angelos.
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Zero Requiem
Race: Tollan
ID: 1949510

Re: Do you know who I am really? Please do not judge anyone

My name is Alex
I'm 19 and i'm from Worcestershire, England..home of the fabled Worcestershire Sauce.
I've been playing SGW since April 2005
I have no relationships atm, no kids and definately no kids, did i say no kids?
I have a dog, 4 cats, 3 rabbits, lots of fish and a little bro who also plays SGW.
I'm a regular on mirc and regularly beaten up by people on it..(i like it really)
I'm a first year uni student at Oxford Brookes studying Geography, i'm currently working a summer job atm which is soo fun...it's not..but i need the money.

I'm also plotting revenge against my supervisor for not allowing me to have the day off so i could go to the uk sgw meetup a couple of weeks ago.
Nick: Suzaku Kururugi
ID: 1949510
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

killtacular wrote:thanks for posting I was hoping more of the influental members posted I do apreciate it Hensenshi and thanks to the ones who also have posted.

Hey! I'm influential! :S :lol:
killtacular
Forum Addict

RobinInDaHood wrote:
killtacular wrote:thanks for posting I was hoping more of the influental members posted I do apreciate it Hensenshi and thanks to the ones who also have posted.

Hey! I'm influential! :S :lol:

I said more i didn't say they were none. Sorry Robin
Pungemo
Forum Expert
Alliance: Imperial
Race: Ancient
ID: 58630

My name's Nathan, and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I'm 18 years old.
I'm currently attending Queensland University of Technology studying Games and Interactive Entertainment (damn straight you're jealous :wink: ).
I currently live in my own apartment, my family lives in Sydney 1000km away.
Relationships, I suppose I don't have one. Confused situation in that regard, but that's enough said. :lol:
Currently working on programming work, but looking for more if anyone needs some web work donw :)

The game's been good. Thought about quitting for a bit, but met some awesome people and it's just too much fun jerking people around on this forum :lol:
"Perserverance is more prevailing than violence; and many things which cannot be overcome when they are together, yield themselves up when taken little by little."

- Sertorius
Easy^
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Hm, if some of you did it i'll do it aswell.

My name is Rok ( hard to spell for Englishspeaking ppl, try Rock or Rocco, either works fine with me ) i live in Slovenia. I'm planning to moving to capital of it ( Ljubljana ) in a few short weeks. I finished highschool and i'm going to university in a few moths.
I wanted to study biology, but unfortunatelly my scores were to low to be accepted. Hopefully i'll find a uni that i'll like.
I don't do any sports, i workout at home and i happen to work with my dad, which means a heavy job that is taking care of my body.

How do i look, brown hair, blue eyes 179 cm tall ( yeah i'm not tall :S ) 68 kgs and thats about it. I love snowboarding, infact i love snow overall.

I play this game for about i dunno is it 1.5yrs or 2.5 :D ( need a link to check my starting date ) i lead an alliance which i created almost a year ago. Its called Forgotten Serenity. My playing style is at the moment really passive, but when i'll have more time again i can change it to way it was, farming sprees 2x a week PPT over the weekends so that i have time to party and so on.
I've made a lot of friends in this game so far, but thoose that are to be mentioned the most are;

Zarakai Kenpachi
Taxonomist3
Tekki
and ofcourse FS and LLS team :)

Easy^ out-
The Leader and Creator of Forgotten Serenity
Spoiler
Champions Train, Losers Complain!
Hansbrough
Forum Expert

hmm... talking about personal stuff and sht.

well about myself.

My name is Chris. I'm 27 (28 in Nov). I live in North Carolina. I went to the rival university of Hensenshi, the University of North Carolina (as opposed to North Carolina State University where Hen went :p). I have a degree biology and a minor in Chemistry. I've worked in a DNA sequencing and genotyping facility at the university since I graduated in '01. I enjoy what I do because it's helping medical research as well as other fields of biology and plant sciences.

I have a Husky/Samoyed mix dog named Strider. hehe Yes, I'm a LoTR fan! Strider also fit because it has the connotation of running and that's what huskies do.

I grew up in a 2 parent home. My dad worked nights growing up and mom worked days. I have one sister, 2 yrs older than me who lives in Orlando. I have no gf or bf, and am not the "dating" type, however, somehow people have always pictured me as a "dad." Much to their dismay, I have no kids, and don't plan on having any anytime soon - (honestly I'm a bit of a hermit). You may think from this description that I'm a blimp and grossly deformed, I don't think I am, but I guess really that's something for others to make their own opinions about. *looks at tweety, curumo and high empty who've met me in rl*

My hobbies include sgw, tv, horticulture, and... other adult things. :p I used to cook a lot, but I've kinda given up on that since it's just me. I also like traveling. I haven't done a lot of it due to it being so expensive and getting time of work can be a b*tch sometimes. I've recently also started doing as pete/curumo and started trying to visit more places to meet other players.

My style of game-play varies. I'm in Omega so I don't take much crap, however, I'm pretty easy to talk to so I often times I don't deal with a lot of crap because I'm able to talk to people.

Oh I have to also recognize my best friends I've made ingame:
J.S., curumo, ZK, Easy, Lorien, Enigmation, Tweety, Archon, ikon, geisha, rek, The Elemental/Atheist, DHM, Dark Archon, Zeca Ralho, Ston
oh crap this list is long...
RepliJake, Bryan, GunZ, jza70, 1horseman, buck, Rienna, KGC, Freespirit, Mordack, Ethaniel, Thicks, Magius, Don Lewis, Madness, Huxley, Stuffy, Squishie, Eros, BlackOps, Dundee, Gen Lucky, Hensenshi, Lord Neqael, Teal'auc, ELM, Ladiesman, Wacky, Privium, Pookie, Bazsy, Lord Ashrak and a special thanks to Gatedialer and Firecracker for getting me started in this game!

There are more friends, such as the rest of Alpha, Omega, OSL, DDE, DD but to be honest you'd likely have more luck just scrolling through ranks pages 1 - 2000 to find all my friends (and a few enemies).
Last edited by Hansbrough on Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flavar
Forum Elite

I dont want to have to delete more spamm here. Please respect this as serious topic
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Game Over
Forum Elite

My name is Tolley, and I'm from Seattle, Washington, USA. I'm 25 years old and I've been playing the game since February of this year and really enjoy the game.

I work as a manager at a home improvement company currently but I'm actively looking for something new. I attended the University of Washington and I am a Husky for life.

Other than SGW, I love sports, especially American football. I'm also a big fan of beer. It tastes so good. I like women too, but am not in a serious relationship at the moment.

I'm still new to the whole online community thing, trying to figure out people online.

Anyways, interesting topic, thanks to the author.
Myseri
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 15959

Didn't even notice this thread, but I haven't been on the forums much as of late...only to sell UU...

I guess I will have a spin.

I am Aaron, I live in Lewiston, ID, USA. That is a small town of about 30,000 people with not much to do. With that in mind I have been addicted to this game for over two years. I started back in April 2005 near when the game came out. A friend of mine who isn't playing anymore introduced me to the game and I didn't really play for a while, then was re-introduced to it by another friend and got quite addicted to it, have played ever since...almost.

I quit for a month last year after the massing by Pianomutt and deletion of my original account, I am back with an account my cousin played for a while. I introduced him and my mother, FunEFarm, to the game and she got addicted to it.

But enough of my SGW history...as far as me is concerned, I am 20 years old, almost 21 which I turn on the 10th of this month (oh so close). I am a "junior" in college. I am taking this next semester off though due to not having much free time. I don't even have as much free time for SGW as I would like.

I am a part time cashier at the imfamous Wal Mart. I work there about 25 hours a week. I am also interning at CitationSoft, which is a web design/networking company a friend of mine is a part of. So I spend my mornings mostly working on the internship, and then the nights at Wal Mart. So almost no free time.

Through my time in SGW I have had a few girlfriends, but right now I am single. Been this way for a few months and don't mind it. May change that once I get more free time.

Play style: Ever changing, mostly guerrilla tactics as of late....but enjoy the game still... Oh yea, its a goal of mine to piss people off when I can, I just think its funny.

Oh and people I really have gotten to meet: In person- Tigergirl, Rienna, Tweetygirl, mazinkaiser. I think thats but there are infamous others that I have met in game that are good friends.
FunEFarm
Fledgling Forumer

My name is Cindy, I live in Genesee, Idaho USA. About 15 miles from Dyneasty/Myseri who is my son. I have been playing SGW since June of 05 and yes Aaron did get me hooked. Aaron has an older sister that has a 3 year old son so that makes me a grandma although a young one. I am single and loving it.

I have a BS in Animal Science/Pre Vet and a MS in Agricultural Engineering but I work in Information Technology at Washington State University. Go Cougs. I did most of my prevet work at the Texas A&M branch in Canyon, TX but finished my BS and MS at University of Idaho. Of me and my 2 brothers I have the most schooling but make the least money, go figure. I have a little 5 acre farm in a tiny town of 800 people. I raise Pygmy goats, rabbits, guinea pigs and have 2 cats and a chocolate lab puppy. I am also in the middle of remodelling the 1890 farmhouse that I live in. I am usually busy outside so only get one tv channel and listen to very little radio but I enjoy most music. I love country dancing and nothing beats a good book. I am a 4-H leader so work with youth all the time. In my spare time between work, farm, 4-H, being a grandma and mom, remodelling the house, I play SGW.

I was a very peaceful player for a long time until I got introduced to Tweetygirl. Fahq has changed that. Now I really have fun playing and can appreciate Aaron's ability to stir things up. Had a great time this past March hanging out with Tweety in Florida and hitting the parks. You guys should have joined us. We did invite anyone that could to come. Mostly I have my hands full trying to iron out the things our boys in fahq get into.
Madness81
Forum Irregular

My name is :Angel I'm 26/M I have been playing on and off for awhile now due to family.. I am a father my son is 2 and I am married to my H.S. sweet heart. married for 3 years now.

I work for a Major law firm in N.J. as a hardware tech. I fix everything from a pc to printers. I guess im trying to save worlds one pc at a time :P

I found sgw from looking at the sg1 forums saw a link in someones post and was hooked right off the bat. I have made many friends here.

Other then that I love working with computers, sports Major Devils fan, messing with my psp allot and just being a family man i put them first always.

thats all i can think of for now.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Time to give it a go to:

well about myself.

My name is Wesley. I'm 20 . I live in The Netherlands. In real life i spend mt time as a bartender and playing in a band

My hobbies include sgw, tv, darts, music and... other adult things. :p
My style of game-play varies. I'm in the TA but I don't take much crap, however, I'm pretty easy to talk to so I often times I don't deal with a lot of crap because I'm able to talk to people.

Oh I have to also recognize my best friends I've made ingame:
taxo, Easy, Lorien, Enigmation, Tweety, Archon, rek, 311, the o-neill, manetheren, vendetta, judochop, traprunner, zurra, dmwolfman, jar0dinges, Rienna, Hensenshi, Lord Neqael, Teal'auc, Ladiesman, Pookie, Bazsy, Robe, Don, ~PK~
There are more friends, such as the rest of TA, DDE, FoE. and same as with taxo scroll trough the ranks 1-2000 and find my friends and some enemies
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

Taxonomist3 wrote: and a special thanks to Gatedialer and Firecracker for getting me started in this game!

Firecracker got you into the game? :shock:

Ohh well im gonna have to have a word with him *shakes finger* :lol:
jeffmo
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Angelic Assassins
Race: Ancient

Even though this thread is like 5 pages in, I think its good and I am willing to contribute to it.

My real name is Jeff (my friends call me Jeffmo or some derivitive of it). I live near Boston, MA, USA and have been playing SGW for maybe a year and 6 months (wow, that flew by). I am currently going to be a freshman in college, although I have enough college credit to almost be considered a sophmore. I love playing volleyball and hanging out with friends.

Yeah, I know, volleyball isn't as big as football or baseball, but when I am playing for fun (or to impress girls), I play harder than anyone. I don't know how to describe myself really besides just telling you what someone who recently met me said, "I always thought you were obnoxious but when I got to know you, you really aren't like that at all." Let's just say that a year ago, I would have never even expected to even talk to this girl, but I am glad to have met her. (If she actually played this game, that would be so awesome)

Now that you have ventured into that tid-bit of my life, let's move on. Chances are, if you meet a Jeffmo, you are looking at me (my eyes are up here). I am normally a shy person in real-life, and at some points very modest, but I have come to think of myself as intelligent (ranked 13th out of 423 students at my high school). I've had teachers tell me I should have been higher than some of the top 10. I'm a Freemason, a Master Mason at 18. When I am done with college, I hope to get more active in it. I am majoring in archaeology and plan to get an 8 yr. degree.

I have a brother and a cousin who play this game (Kincade and Oldspice). Even though they are much stronger than I am, I showed them the game, they just had more free time than me. I am the youngest one, and smallest male, in my mom's side of the family, but I am the only male who can carry on my dad's side's name (yay, I have importance).

I love movies, muscle cars, IBC and Virgil's Rootbeer and the assortment of pets I deal with. I don't have a girlfriend but I do have interest in a girl (wish me luck :-D ). Even though I curse romantics, I hope to find "the one" one day.

Hope you enjoyed the read. If I ever meet you on the battlefield, you can now see I am human like the rest of you, and if you mass me, I have feelings too. (mostly of revenge) :lol:

So come one, come all, and let's play the game. Have fun, but have honor, and let's see who wins.
I am Jeffmo, you are not, simple fact everyone can agree to.
(jeffmo12345@hotmail.com)

Return to “StarGateWars General”