scammer : 0_o

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

Re: scammer : 0_o

O_o wrote:listen up fan club, if your all ****** so dumb to think that i would try and get out of somthing that i did there is no ******* hard facts that he sent me the naq now get over it you cheap ***** ***** c***f*** i hope ya all*******

:) i dont want you in my fan club but you can be added in time im making it up :D

you need to get a life. seriously go out, try get some attention out there. this is getting sad.
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

I think you saying yourself that he sent you the naq directly is hard enough evidence.
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

Urakarra wrote:I think you saying yourself that he sent you the naq directly is hard enough evidence.

true true. if you read from the start his story bounces all over the place.
O_o
Forum Newbie

LISTEN PAL there is nothing in the game rules that scammers are cheaters .... ive been scammed and you have judging by your other posts, i dont care i have to much heat on me to be botherd about your little period pains, i got massed because i stol a planet a long time ago and been massed for 2 weeks straight and i still am and it has nothing to do with this convo

I told you to get the fudge out yet your still here, there is no evedance that i scammed you so get over it it was 48 bill not alot in my book, i dont even know if thats the amount you supposidly sent me there is no evedance you sent you should get hard facts <sreen shots or acutal messages> not ones that you have made up as this has been going on

now im not botherd if you stay on my back for a year or 2 befor you get the point in that i dont give a fudge my account just sits around making trouble so that people attack me because i think its funny whats wrong anyways 48 bill isnt alot and im not paying you back

i dont care how meany people back you up how do they know that you are seprate people it dosent matter from how long ago fact is there is 2 accounts logging in on the same I.P adress numrouse times a day there for its a suspected multiing :)

now i really dont care what you do as long as you just STHU now

Because what ever you say it isnt going to bring to justice because there is no facts that you sent me the naq none at all, it dosent matter what i said there is no hard facts the naq came from him

I dont have screen shots i have 34 messages dating back to 2 weeks ago and not one from him sayign he has sent me naq there for he didnt, there is no evedance at all so its over from where i see it now

this is the last time i say this GET THE FUDGE OUT
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

Here is some more evidence he actually sent you the naq.

All this evidence I C&P from your posts on this thread.

i didnt scam you if you read my trade you simply just read it wrong
-Your post that says 'send me free naq'? So he did send you naq under the impression it was for MTS and it was for nothing, cause he read it wrong? I thought he didn't send you naq?

C: It was just 48 bill i think so what is the point on taking that much if it was atleas 500 trill then i might be cnviced to take it but it wasnt
-What was 48bil? The naq he didn't send you? Or did he? Evidence is getting thicker...

Dan v LOVES v Katie says:
im really sorry about this you can have all 3 of my MT;s for nothing next week
-Sorry about what? Not getting his naq? Nothing to be sorry for and no reason to send him free MTS if he didn't send you anything to begin with, right?

Shall we continue?
O_o
Forum Newbie

i need to get a life you been playing this game for 2 years :lol: and you say i need to get a life LMAO ROFL
O_o
Forum Newbie

When i get some screen shots come back
O_o
Forum Newbie

screen shots of the naq in his hand going on to my account then me spending it in 2 lump sums like he said some one was watching

then thats the evedance you will need
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

me and emperor martin!

we need a life?

bein playin 2 years..result..many friends..much fun...and about$1500 :)

wat have u got outa tis besides scamming ppl?

and really u sud really shut it now..u keep sayin one thing and then another..u said the naq was taken from you and then say u never got any naq..u lying little sad man bollox :)

hahaha urakarra..keeping score :-D

im goin to bed ..we`ll laugh more at u 2morow ...hahaha

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

Well You said yourself he sent you the naq (I posted the evidence already for that).

Now you want proof that you got it out in two lump sums? Nah. I'll just stick with the facts that he sent you the naq (you said so yourself) and that he did not get his AT from you. His naq went somewhere, buddy, and your +2MTS worth of miners makes it suspicious. And I bet if you C&P your screen, those extra 100,000 are lifers, and not just miners.

Oh...and I C&Ped your posts, so you dont need to go back and edit everything to fit in your favor I gots it!
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

Oh and the score is now....

Martin's Team - 13 Scammer's Team - 0
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

roflmao

he is and stay's a scammer no matter what it's like in America if u can't proof ur innecont ur going to jail pal :lol:
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

i am getting so tried of danny boy here. everyday it's some thing. been dealing with his stuff for weeks and it gets so old. no one in LLS stoled any naq from O_o to day. Ya some of us hit him, just like yesterday and the day before, but we didn't get any real naq. Just the satisfaction that we may be helping keep this fool down in the mud with the noobs where he belongs. He's rude and crass and not a good player, insists he really don't care about the game, yet come back every time with the same bull. Can any one get him suspended or some thing?
Easy^ Rocks
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

if you need proof of the scam get with necro

O-o has been so annoying he even got his own thread on our fourm from which i qoute

O_o sure is anoying, i got this message from him

O_o wrote:

didnt that cost you more then me yo patchetic didnt even blow my weps .... sort it out maaan

That's because i had to stop massing him due to RL stuff, still was fun though

And strangely i got a message from this guy (ID=54765)

Emperor Martin wrote:

Did you hit 0_o for 42bil? like 15mins ago? 2 hits?

In which i replied:

Hi, no i did't hit O_o during that time, i wasn't even online
Why would you think i did, is he complaining?
He's just a jerk, has no respect for anyone and probably a multi
Easy^ Rocks
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

Even more evidence to add to the list, isn't that outstanding! And O_o calls Pat the multi, hehe...nothing like the pot calling the kettle black.

Martin's Team - 14 Scammer's Team - 0

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”