All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: thx for the input guys

Prophet of Truth wrote:He's more of a disgrace then disgraceful. He's like the old system lord in the corner with the same tired speech, whose lotar has to wipe the drool from the corner of his lip. We hear he spends a lot of time in the "light" room and we've considered venting him out an airlock. We'll discuss it at the symbiote cooler next meeting.

And you are little sholva bug always looking to betray and get more people after you lolol that even Tanith can be considered more faithful and loyal than you :lol: :shock: #-o

ForgottenWarrior wrote:Wow, this topic went pretty far,lol. Apophis your acting like an idiot, ive known you with my past names but you dont know who I am now and I think you'd be ashamed at how your acting. I remember you but you know not who I am. And besides, Esker was awesome, I was his top officer until he quit and I was 2IC of his alliance. Your somewhat funny but kind of disgraceful.
~FW~

Cry me a river unknown noob :-({|= :smt077
I don't remember you just saw the name somewhere lol that must say something that I remember of people like LAO or Esker who left long long time ago but not of you...there must be a reason! :lol:

ForgottenWarrior wrote:Im beginning to think this game is full of jumpy, temperamental geeks who got picked on in the real world so they think they are powerful on this game and can trash everyone. And I know thast been said a thousand times but there may be some truth to that.

For your post...

Sad but true...you wont get award for this post, unlike I said :( :smt077
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
ID: 0

I think that's enough posts against ForgottenWarrior, I think I brutally beat him enough, that's why I stopped posting after it was evident that I won.

And no, I'm indeed not a geek, and never have been picked on; people resist the urge to pick on you if you're of sufficient size and strength. I am however pissed off almost all the time, so you got the temperamental part right.:wink:
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

You know some people think only teen male geeks or fourty years ultrafat male noobs play on online games (soon we hear surf the web lol)...is it ignorance? Maybe yes....no. SURELY yes :lol:
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
ghost_shadow
Forum Newbie

Apophis The Great wrote:You know some people think only teen male geeks or fourty years ultrafat male noobs play on online games (soon we hear surf the web lol)...is it ignorance? Maybe yes....no. SURELY yes :lol:

good point i like it
^_^
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: HELLJUMPERS

AncientAnubis wrote:I think that's enough posts against ForgottenWarrior, I think I brutally beat him enough, that's why I stopped posting after it was evident that I won.

And no, I'm indeed not a geek, and never have been picked on; people resist the urge to pick on you if you're of sufficient size and strength. I am however pissed off almost all the time, so you got the temperamental part right.:wink:

lmao, your all funny. I played nothin off, I wasn't in that alliance the whole time it was around, just most of it so I dont know everything about it but I think your all hard heads and just will never admit when your wrong. This all started from me answering a simple question, you had no need to start bashing me. Also I am definately not a noob, im just a retired casual sgw player, I have a life so I dont have time to play this game much. I pitty most of you.
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

ForgottenWarrior wrote:
AncientAnubis wrote:I think that's enough posts against ForgottenWarrior, I think I brutally beat him enough, that's why I stopped posting after it was evident that I won.

lmao, your all funny. I played nothin off, I wasn't in that alliance the whole time it was around, just most of it so I dont know everything about it but I think your all hard heads and just will never admit when your wrong. This all started from me answering a simple question, you had no need to start bashing me. Also I am definately not a noob, im just a retired casual sgw player, I have a life so I dont have time to play this game much. I pitty most of you.

Your pity is not needed here. You were answering no question that I saw, merely flaunting how good you used to be with Esker and the alliance. And what gives you the idea that I am or have been a heavy player in a very long time?
Osi
Forum Addict

to support AA cause he's awsome. He hasn't played in ages...
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: HELLJUMPERS

I was flaunting nothing, I was just saying how I was proud to have served with Esker in the old EA that was it. Go back and read it for yourself. I have great respect for Esker and im not ashamed to brag about it in any way and I find you foolish for starting something with me over it, its kind of my fault to, I didn't really have to bash back but im not the kind to sit there and do nothing. I am done with this topic if any of you want to contact me about anything actually important then feel free to pm me.
~FW~
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Don't forget to crawl out of purgatory sometime.
Death is the Road to Awe

Sephiroth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Spartan Group Omega
Race: Project MJOLNIR
ID: 117

Im really paying for my stupidity right now. I cant believe i started the freaking goauld alliance thing it was a very noob move of me. Than a bunch of guys who had nothing better to do started posting and look where we are. wow isnt internet amazing i mean you can have arguments that in real life never would have happened, but hey isnt it more fun this way. keep it up guys im enjoying following this. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xXxHonourxXx
Osi
Forum Addict

your utterly pathetic
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Sephiroth wrote:Im really paying for my stupidity right now. I cant believe i started the freaking goauld alliance thing it was a very noob move of me. Than a bunch of guys who had nothing better to do started posting and look where we are. wow isnt internet amazing i mean you can have arguments that in real life never would have happened, but hey isnt it more fun this way. keep it up guys im enjoying following this. :)

Whats really great is that your sarcasm doesn't hide the bitterness in your words. You are angry that you had nothing to offer that was appealing and that something you wanted to see happen is now taking place regardless of your previous hollow intent. Whats the primary difference between then and now? We're actually doing something.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Nicholai Brocov wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:Im really paying for my stupidity right now. I cant believe i started the freaking goauld alliance thing it was a very noob move of me. Than a bunch of guys who had nothing better to do started posting and look where we are. wow isnt internet amazing i mean you can have arguments that in real life never would have happened, but hey isnt it more fun this way. keep it up guys im enjoying following this. :)

Whats really great is that your sarcasm doesn't hide the bitterness in your words. You are angry that you had nothing to offer that was appealing and that something you wanted to see happen is now taking place regardless of your previous hollow intent. Whats the primary difference between then and now? We're actually doing something.

I like what Brocov said, but in addition. I have this to say, cram it down your cram hole Sepy and cry somewhere else.
Death is the Road to Awe

AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

:lol: I had better things to do, but they weren't nearly as much fun as dominating you and Forgotten Warrior over there. However, the argument ended two days ago, so I'm curious as to why you're bringing it back up now.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

AncientAnubis wrote:

:lol: I had better things to do, but they weren't nearly as much fun as dominating you and Forgotten Warrior over there. However, the argument ended two days ago, so I'm curious as to why you're bringing it back up now.

Didn't get beat enough, he feels?

This attachement makes you win the price...

Which price?

The price of teh silleh :o :lol:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”