SLA reformation Topic

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Re: SLA reformation Topic

Semper wrote:pft...nooby. Ive been around as long as you.

If your still using your forum name as your account name, looks like you have been descended. :(

Having trouble AA?

If it had been my ascended account from the start, it wouldn't be descended. :wink: Unfortunately, the previous owner hadn't touched it before I got it, so I got the raw end of that deal.
Lord Kaiti
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The System Lord Alliance
Race: Goa'uld

interesting to see this post here. I don't visit as much as I used to when I was activly playing the game.

The forums are indeed up and Lord Grant and the lords are disscussing current fomation plans. I don't think Grant will be able to re-form anytime soon, alot of old wounds need to heal and motions put into place to ensure the SLA comes back swiftly and without any major hicups.

I'm working on maintaining the site and forums, I'll be updating the site soon, but feel free to visit the forums and ask questions, the member section is up and they are discussing various things in them.

There is your update.
Osi
Forum Addict

Certain things were meant to collapse into the dust of history long past, you Tnarg are one of those shattered monoliths long bereft of glorly. The hope of the SLA to return from the desolation it was banished is hollow and nought but ash. Give up and save yourself some dignity. Everything has its time, learn yours.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Lord Kaiti
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The System Lord Alliance

I simply maintain the website and forum and am helping the SLA return as a viable alliance ingame. You know not of what you speak.

The SLA once stood as a proud alliance, one that did not stand down and took the beatings we were dealt. The SLA will eventually return, under new rules, structure and planning, not so hastily throw together as it was before and poorly managed as it was before. You seem to speak of myself as a poor player, yet look at the respect I had on these forums and how many people would still back me should I return to active status ingame.

Search my name in these forums and you find a thread about the SLA collapse, in that thread many people on the forums mourn the sla's passing and it's members disolving into the fray, simply read this thread here and you see that many in the game respected the SLA and would even re-join a re-formed SLA.

before you spout your mouth read and learn, know your history and realise that while I'm no state to do anything, and I know this, you insult a person who wanted nothing more then RP roots for the goa'uld and a united alliance of goa'uld to bring it together where goa'uld could play the game and enjoy the self imposed RP elements of the game.

The SLA was not banished, it was a mutual decision by all the lords to dis-band until the SLA could get it's act together and restore the glory we once had. we ask for nothing more then a chance to do just that and judging by this very thread you post in the SLA will return and it will eventually regain it's former glory and the respect it once weilded.

did you even read the thread or simply see my name and reply to bash me, you should know I stepped down long ago and I even stopped playing the game until i recently decided to take myself off multiple peoples farm list and get a defence of some sort, other then that I'm not activly attacking or doing anything of importance, I'm simply the webmaster for the SLA forums and website as of right now and I'm helping Lord Grant and the other remaining lords to re-establish themselves and the SLA.

You my friend, should read history before posting such rubbish to make yourself appear better. with a name like prophet of truth I expected more.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Not the place for arguing, keep on the topic of a happy SLA return.
Death is the Road to Awe

Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire

Hail Lord Tnarg. I Maha Vishnu have been briefed with the wars of the Goauld and when the time comes, the Serpent Guard will provide support if need be for the SLA to be reborn.

True, many of the former Gods have lost power and do not strike fear into the Tauri as they once did. I to have the goal to bring the Goauld back as a pure race, it will take time, but as gods we have eternity.

It has been many years and new Goauld have grown in power. Do not dismiss these easily. These Goauld are the new force, that will bring the Goauld back into power. They have seen the past, mistakes where made, however, mistakes can be rectified, and rectified they will be.

Lek Tol

Maha Vishnu,

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Osi
Forum Addict

Sun God Ra wrote:Not the place for arguing, keep on the topic of a happy SLA return.

pssh... like you want it back
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Osi
Forum Addict

Tnarg wrote:I simply maintain the website and forum and am helping the SLA return as a viable alliance ingame. You know not of what you speak.

The SLA once stood as a proud alliance, one that did not stand down and took the beatings we were dealt. The SLA will eventually return, under new rules, structure and planning, not so hastily throw together as it was before and poorly managed as it was before. You seem to speak of myself as a poor player, yet look at the respect I had on these forums and how many people would still back me should I return to active status ingame.

Search my name in these forums and you find a thread about the SLA collapse, in that thread many people on the forums mourn the sla's passing and it's members disolving into the fray, simply read this thread here and you see that many in the game respected the SLA and would even re-join a re-formed SLA.

before you spout your mouth read and learn, know your history and realise that while I'm no state to do anything, and I know this, you insult a person who wanted nothing more then RP roots for the goa'uld and a united alliance of goa'uld to bring it together where goa'uld could play the game and enjoy the self imposed RP elements of the game.

The SLA was not banished, it was a mutual decision by all the lords to dis-band until the SLA could get it's act together and restore the glory we once had. we ask for nothing more then a chance to do just that and judging by this very thread you post in the SLA will return and it will eventually regain it's former glory and the respect it once weilded.

did you even read the thread or simply see my name and reply to bash me, you should know I stepped down long ago and I even stopped playing the game until i recently decided to take myself off multiple peoples farm list and get a defence of some sort, other then that I'm not activly attacking or doing anything of importance, I'm simply the webmaster for the SLA forums and website as of right now and I'm helping Lord Grant and the other remaining lords to re-establish themselves and the SLA.

You my friend, should read history before posting such rubbish to make yourself appear better. with a name like prophet of truth I expected more.

I know the history, and if you know anything of Truth you would realizze that it is of little concern.
Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Race: Goa'uld System Lord
ID: 19701
Alternate name(s): Xjba#1819(battle.net)
Eternal Usul(Steam)

Ah Osi...always a pleasure...lol

Just remember who chose to become of a lesser race...worshipping...when one could be worshipped... ;)
"Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife - chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now, it's complete because it's ended here."

-"Collected Sayings of Muad'dib"
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard

heh, when someone finds out who flipped the rock over that Osi had crawled under and tried to die... Shoot them....

Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

Who is the leader of the new SLA?

I want to have a chat with him.
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard

We currently have no leader, we will ve having elections after we have the foundation set.

Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

Tridentkilla wrote:We currently have no leader, we will ve having elections after we have the foundation set.

Good idea.

Cheers though for the info. :)
Lord Namrennab
Forum Newbie

oh man...its been a long long time since i've posted on these forums, well here it is.

yes the SLA is back up, yes we are accepting members..what alliance isn't?

I wish i had more to say, but im usually to the point.

Long Live the SLA!
Die with honour, not disgrace.

Only Cougar Guards, fight for God Namrennab.
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Joy. Yet another incarnation of a failed alliance from the past that will crumble to dust, as have all of its predecessors.

This is what? How many times have you attempted to revive this fallen empire and failed? Why should this time be any different? It will not be.

Osiris, you're still around here bugging the true Gods of this forum? Some things never change
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”