Who's the SSG of all?

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion

Who's the Supreme System God of all in this game?

REK
53%
Lord Rylan
15%
ETL
14%
Other (state who and why)
18%

Total votes: 88
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Re: Who's the SSG of all?

Lord Rylan wrote:
REK wrote:
Lord Rylan wrote:I am remaining on the forums as requested by members of the Goauld Community. Perhaps you should learn the meaning of community....

why I dont serve others they serve me....

you should learn you cant be nice and be a bad guy at the same time...

and as far as community ... the only thing that matters to me is me it is our way ...

guess you never learned whut it takes to be goauld ;)

Yet you serve Omega....LOL

Being the SSG, as I am, I have to rule our race thru a combination of respect, fear, and diplomacy....all key components of being a Goa'uld

LoL I serve REK and he alone... anyone will tell you I care about myself
your SSG of nothing diplomacy is for the weak and if u think your SSG of our race then its obvous wwhut has happened to the goauld by the looks of you

your weak a coward and worst of all you abandoned the game and your alliance

keep talking trash cause all in all your still a soul edit out and nothing will change that ;)
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Happy New year CUPCAKE :)
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

REK wrote:Happy New year CUPCAKE :)

:oops: Thanks REK.
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

This is absolutely pathetic, at least come up with some clever insults.
Blackheart
Forum Newbie
Alliance: DDE
Race: System Lord / Tolah
ID: 27015

my vote is for REK of course

he has built a great empire that conducts itself in a supreme system lord manner

diplomacy is for the asgard ( not the goa'uld right )

even the non system lord members in our ranks conduct themselves as system lords under the guidance of Lord REK

so lord rek it is, there is no substitute
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

How can there actually be any question? If were being honest... The supreme system lord of the Goauld was the strongest, most enigmatic power hungry tyrant that could use their forces and resources to best all the others.

The only options are REK and Rhett purely because they have the empires of united players behind them. There are many Goauld and system lords who have power...but lack certain features. Lord Rylan, you no longer have an account..that a lone removes, or should remove, you from the runnings.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

Despite being a Tok'ra and opposing you all I had to vote REK... :?
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Spartan Group Omega
Race: Project MJOLNIR
ID: 117

i vote REK he is a leader with the right mind set. He is right when he says you cant be good and bad, your either one or the other unless your a **Filtered** like rylan and try both. ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS

xXxHonourxXx
Lord_Grant
Forum Irregular

Being a good leader is appearing evil to one and good to others ;) it is a a game of appearances... And the manipulation thereof.
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

Lord_Grant wrote:Being a good leader is appearing evil to one and good to others ;) it is a a game of appearances... And the manipulation thereof.

Agreed. :)
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Lord_Grant wrote:Being a good leader is appearing evil to one and good to others ;) it is a a game of appearances... And the manipulation thereof.

lol... I'd beg to differ... Find me someone on the face of the earth that dosent act like that. EVERYONE is mean to some people, and kind to others. Thats not leadership, thats basic human behaviour.. :roll:

LIFE is a game of appearances, and exceedingly few people have the ability to effectively manipulate the moronic masses of the world who trundle around in huge herds.

Those are some nice obvious home truths about general life LG, but are not really much to do with leadership unless your a very clever sadistic person. Which many think they are, but few actually are.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Osi
Forum Addict

I'm sadistic semper, does that mean I'm a leader? Cause Leaders are like eagles, we don't have any here.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Avitir
Forum Regular
Alliance: In one.

System Lord ~Odin~ of course :D

He is the most evil sadistic tyrant going around and has a legion of loyal followers.
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Spartan Group Omega
Race: Project MJOLNIR
ID: 117

to each his own reason.

xXxHonourxXx
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
Race: System Lord

Sephiroth wrote:to each his own reason.

Exactly, to be an SSG you must be accepted as such, and I accept none of you. You may be the rest of the game's SSG, but you are not mine.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”