Faded Empire v's Ascd. Generations

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: Faded Empire v's Ascd. Generations

Parsimonious wrote:If you speak of Pandemonium, I regret to inform you, that there loss had very little to do with this war.

Ryu, I still await communication with you.

yeah whatever and you dont hav to inform me on anything about this war.
If there is one thing for sure about this war it has come at a huge cost for both.
Let me know what your thinking lilfish1@live.com and i will speak to my CO.
~lilfish~ - Image
Roadrunner808
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~DDE~_<TSD>
Race: Tauri

lilfish wrote:
Parsimonious wrote:If you speak of Pandemonium, I regret to inform you, that there loss had very little to do with this war.

If there is one thing for sure about this war it has come at a huge cost for both.

Yes LilFish...it did come at a huge cost for both sides.
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer

Roadrunner808 wrote:
lilfish wrote:

Hey road i hope you been well
Knightrider been complaining to me you been picking on him.
Why dont you pick on someone your own size :smt043
Cheers m8
~lilfish~ - Image
Parsimonious
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: Aussie

lilfish wrote:
Roadrunner808 wrote:
lilfish wrote:

Cheers m8

He would but you surrendered if my memory serves me well enough...
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer

Parsimonious wrote:
lilfish wrote:
Roadrunner808 wrote:
lilfish wrote:

Cheers m8

hey m8 ive surrended,as far as im concerned you won. i surrender!
But knowing my CO he will never surrender, he will war with you forever
and for ever and forever and forever.
Ryu wont even talk to you.
talk to me and i will talk to my co
Let me help you or this war will go on forever
~lilfish~ - Image
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

lilfish wrote:
Parsimonious wrote:
lilfish wrote:
Roadrunner808 wrote:
lilfish wrote:

Cheers m8

hey m8 ive surrended,as far as im concerned you won. i surrender!
But knowing my CO he will never surrender, he will war with you forever
and for ever and forever and forever.
Ryu wont even talk to you.
talk to me and i will talk to my co
Let me help you or this war will go on forever

Lol bro :p nah I've been talkig to olly ad he trying to persuade me it's a draw looking at numbers I've killed
Over 50x what tc done to me and lilfish , descended 4 of u i'n
Two days cause I was bored all unknowns and well ascend people , I see a war very one sided an will to the end >_>

Paris pm me ingame I'll chat to you tonight , I'm back from work i'n 7 hours :) cya then
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Roadrunner808
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~DDE~_<TSD>
Race: Tauri

lilfish wrote:
Roadrunner808 wrote:
lilfish wrote:

Cheers m8

LOL...yeah Fish I've spoken with Knight and we've worked it out, if you ask him he'll give you the details. And I've tried the other members...Inf had nothing and Dev/Ryu were ppt and lost a bunch to Slayer. Slayer killed me the three times I've gone at him like 5 to 1. Big loses for me on that one...lol

But thanks, I've been well and hope you are too.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

khk 2.7t def and ms massed

lifers a bit didnt have time to ac

Ollys 1.7t def massed

lifers his ac units and some more

his ms massed

:)

gtg ttyl
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

so any updates? cause bob marleys waiting for me and hey whilst hes waiting i think i may have a few beers :D
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Ok TC have seemingly been dead for weeks now no attacks on ag rarely defs built only by a select few , wont surrender just letting their empire die bit by bit

im offering a suggestion

IF YOU GUYS CAN MASS ME WITHIN THE NEXT 3 DAYS we can do what you want just end the war no win no loose which is rediculous seeing the ammount of dammage done by me lilfish and dres and slayer compared to you guys

mass me within 3 Days we'll call it a draw
if u cant mass me then automatic forefit to this war and i win ?

if u guys dont reply to this then it shows youve given up and no one is speaking so it will be declared a surrender to me :)

cheers guys

~Ryuu

22nd Nov 00:01 gametime it ends :)

well ive made this proposal and im sticking to it unless , as lithium said a 1v1 battle online winner wins ~.~?
Last edited by Ryuujin Jakka on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

could work, maybe a 1vs1 online fight can put an end
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:Ok TC have seemingly been dead for weeks now no attacks on ag rarely defs built only by a select few , wont surrender just letting their empire die bit by bit

im offering a suggestion

IF YOU GUYS CAN MASS ME WITHIN THE NEXT 3 DAYS we can do what you want just end the war no win no loose which is rediculous seeing the ammount of dammage done by me lilfish and dres and slayer compared to you guys

if u guys dont reply to this then it shows youve given up and no one is speaking so it will be declared a surrender to me :)

cheers guys

~Ryuu

well ive made this proposal and im sticking to it unless , as lithium said a 1v1 battle online winner wins ~.~?
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

deathclaw88 *war *alliance hostile
[ TC~Faded Empire - RAWR]
Disciples of Sobek(Flight Eater)
The UnKnown of a DESCENDED AJNA

lubnani *war *alliance hostile

[ TC~Faded Empire - Oldtimer]
Disciples of Sobek(Flight Eater)
Elder Ancient God of a DESCENDED AJNA

2 down :)

was massing lubanis 2t def he got ppt just before i killed it repaired

nice one mate

took two other defs in tc last night 2.7t and a 1.7t
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:Ok TC have seemingly been dead for weeks now no attacks on ag rarely defs built only by a select few , wont surrender just letting their empire die bit by bit

im offering a suggestion

cheers guys

~Ryuu

Sounds fair to me.
Testing the capability of TC is the perfect way to settle this war.
Rock on AG :smt035 :smt066
~lilfish~ - Image
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

both alliances can choose their best man , and let them fight in a ultimate battle using similar acc and same amounts of resources.

say 50t and 50m uu and let it roll in a onliner
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”