Tauri Alliance Family vs ~RiCoS~ Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: Tauri Alliance Family vs ~RiCoS~ Empire

Fire Soul Trapped in Ice has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

now to let some turns rebuild :)
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

nobody wanna descend me :( :-k
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

~ashrak marduk wrote:My 1st post of this war and my last post of this war.

Sad how I am the only one here from Rico hitting away at TA...TATS....TAAE....and all 3 alliances go on alliance PPT. :smt117

You sit dead in the water all week...not you, your alliance...and you have room to complain because?

Thanks for giving us stuff to kill I guess...I can't wait until all your PPTs run out eventually...hooray...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

:smt018 don't be mad there Mathlord. im sure they have ... reasons for that... harchie haves his ascended bonuses again... let us be massed ;) :smt043
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection
ID: 0

hmm where to begin. Ive been getting massed most of the night/morning thanks to duck and dive and ashrak. managed to keep my 11T defense holding strong thanks to quick fingers and some good team mates giving me some alliance ppt's when trouble started as i slept.
I had a busy morning between mowing my lawn and fixing the truck, so haven't been able to do much. but what a productive afternoon.
as soon as Symbiotes alliance ppt ended I O'd ducks 12T defense and ac'd his 104 mill spies, and sabbed his 12T strike. Then 0'd Joker's 20T def and ac'd 30 mill spies before the nox kicked in. Then 0'd pressures little 1.5T defense and ac'd a few mill of his spies before Rico's noticed and ppt'd

twas fun. thanks gentlement for the stats. will be off ppt a little longer if u wish to retaliate. times a tickin tho, gotta go to work :-D
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

doc holliday wrote:hmm where to begin. Ive been getting massed most of the night/morning thanks to duck and dive and ashrak. managed to keep my 11T defense holding strong thanks to quick fingers and some good team mates giving me some alliance ppt's when trouble started as i slept.
I had a busy morning between mowing my lawn and fixing the truck, so haven't been able to do much. but what a productive afternoon.
as soon as Symbiotes alliance ppt ended I O'd ducks 12T defense and ac'd his 104 mill spies, and sabbed his 12T strike. Then 0'd Joker's 20T def and ac'd 30 mill spies before the nox kicked in. Then 0'd pressures little 1.5T defense and ac'd a few mill of his spies before Rico's noticed and ppt'd

twas fun. thanks gentlement for the stats. will be off ppt a little longer if u wish to retaliate. times a tickin tho, gotta go to work :-D

Yeah but did you fix the truck?
doc holliday
Forum Elite

lets go rico's come play b4 i gotta go to work. it'll only take u 30 seconds to mass me if u suprise me all nice like 8)
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

doc holliday wrote:lets go rico's come play b4 i gotta go to work. it'll only take u 30 seconds to mass me if u suprise me all nice like 8)

play some BF3?
doc holliday
Forum Elite

thanks joker for coming off. doc just pulled what we call the "ksm shuffle" Nice and dirty but very effective :smt047
joker comes off with 20T strike and 4T def or so and his 10 mill remaining spies from early mass. Doc hits 1 hr phase button. :-$
Joker starts massing, doc starts massing. joker can't touch docs defense cuz of phase :-)
Doc gets jokers 4T down to 100 bill pretty fast. Doc sabs joker's defense out and ac's jokers spies down to barely any. Then doc sabs Jokers's 20T strike till doc is out of covert capacity. :D thanks for playing my game.
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

doc holliday wrote:thanks joker for coming off. doc just pulled what we call the "ksm shuffle" Nice and dirty but very effective :smt047
joker comes off with 20T strike and 4T def or so and his 10 mill remaining spies from early mass. Doc hits 1 hr phase button. :-$
Joker starts massing, doc starts massing. joker can't touch docs defense cuz of phase :-)
Doc gets jokers 4T down to 100 bill pretty fast. Doc sabs joker's defense out and ac's jokers spies down to barely any. Then doc sabs Jokers's 20T strike till doc is out of covert capacity. :D thanks for playing my game.

:smt058 Go Doc.

Got to love that KSM shuffle, modified version of a Kansas City Shuffle:
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 1908084

doc holliday wrote:thanks joker for coming off. doc just pulled what we call the "ksm shuffle" Nice and dirty but very effective :smt047

well pld mate

hoped u had fun least i lost it why i was online and not offline
Image Image

*********************************** TheJoker Trade Feedback ***********************************

My Msn is : Dan@skeav.com (MSN Allways Online 24/7)
TheKracken
Forum Intermediate

Your Achievements (war points per in brakets)
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 6,581,936
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 132,848,977
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 440,156
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 10,917,463
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 6,463,028
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 151,261,455
Spies Killed(50) 182,044,277
Spy Killers Killed(50) 27,249,473
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 488,049
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 537,343
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 58,401
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 1,464
Planets Taken(5000) 4
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 240,171,972,253,574
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 51,754,046
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 4,653,442,085,490
Attack Turns Used(1) 132,971
TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 56,225,237,366

Your Failures
Attacking Mercenaries Lost 17,642,870
Defending Mercenaries Lost 8,924,903
Questers Lost 5,164,662
Defenders Lost 0
Super Questers Lost 105,518,637
Super Defenders Lost 26,795,052
Covert Agents Lost 72,992,729
Anti-Intelligence Drone Lost 16,095,626
Mothership Weapons Lost 1,079,350
Mothership Shields Lost 461,322
Mothership Fleets Lost 2
Planet Defences Lost 0
Planets Lost 7
Naquadah Lost 67,055,785,488,077
Untrained Lost 9,367,739
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att on You) 0
Attack Turns Used Against You 19,122
Plus/Minus 0

I don't think I did all to bad so far. The first day I made a mistake of taking out 60 trill and loosing all of it but other than that I think I did pretty well. I tried to build a 200bill-2 trill defense on a everyother day basis and everytime you guys took it down, good job (mostly TAAE and math lord :D )
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 81951
Alternate name(s): Epic God, ArchAngel Lucifer, White Widow

BMMJ13 wrote:

doc and mathlord are teaching me tactics, the old, unloopable bottlecap, and the holographic psion image of the archons in starcraft lololol.

deception of battle when in fact, the ability to be attacked has been robbed already, making one invincible :D

i shall use this.

*puts away fully loaded notepad*

WE CAN ALL PUT PRETTY SIGNS OF INSIGNIFICANCE HERE
IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ONLY PEOPLE WITH COMPENSATION ISSUES
THE FORCES OF WHO CARES DID WHO CARES TO WHO EVEN CARES LESS
Vulturing is a term used by n00bs. See below
Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
DucknDive
Forum Regular

grrrr @ Virgin Media, thats me just got my net back now(hence why i had no nox/crit).

Easy kill for you doc. Was pissed i couldn't get online to play with you.
KSM
Forum Intermediate
ID: 57254

BMMJ13 wrote:

Nicely done doc, remember that's trademarked and you now owe The KSM 1 trill for every 1k turns used against you.
Fireinahole

former taf hc, but too lazy to change the sig

ilove me some me

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”