PPT

S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Re: PPT

i will be speaking to Jason in the mod-admin meeting today. I will see what he says.
[SBO] DarthYoda
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

nice to see people are looking into this

keep up the work sleepy

D
When light fades to dark, I will be there. When you are afraid, I will be there. When you are alone I will be there. whever you are I shall be there.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

solution admin gave is to give all players with SS/MSS a extra supporter bonus this week...

it was the only reliable solution...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Freestyle304
Forum Regular
ID: 1922793
Alternate name(s): Newgrounds: Meechum

I was about to report a bug on my -1 supporter bonuses this week...

... but it's a feature!
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

yup
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
piglet2
Forum Grunt
ID: 15566

TY :D :) :D :)
kensiky
Fledgling Forumer

Thank you, but this just helps the rich get richer and does not help those that lost their ppt gain back proportional to those that had lost nothing.
Trade feedback
Broker @ 37429
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

kensiky wrote:Thank you, but this just helps the rich get richer and does not help those that lost their ppt gain back proportional to those that had lost nothing.

Yup is does, guess that means you should have shut up and lived with the error!

I've learned over the years, that even ever you take a suggestion to jason, he'll do everything in his power to put it in, but 11 times out of 10, he'll bastarized it so much, that your worse off then you started. :-D
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Borek
Forum Addict

High Empty wrote:
kensiky wrote:Thank you, but this just helps the rich get richer and does not help those that lost their ppt gain back proportional to those that had lost nothing.

Yup is does, guess that means you should have shut up and lived with the error!

I've learned over the years, that even ever you take a suggestion to jason, he'll do everything in his power to put it in, but 11 times out of 10, he'll bastarized it so much, that your worse off then you started. :-D
lol Amen High Empty, Amen :P

Just be glad something was done kensiky, something is better than nothing after all.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
kensiky
Fledgling Forumer

Nothing would have been better. It would have been better if everyone was just given 500 mil in the bank. It helps the rich a little and the poorer you are the more it would have helped.
Trade feedback
Broker @ 37429
legolas21
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Alpha
ID: 23956

Thank you this will help me from what i lost.
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: HELLJUMPERS
Race: System Lord

Well pretty much all I can do now is get an extra 2 days of ppt because ill have to cut one of my ppt's short just to use the thing within the week, but im just glad that I atleast got something back. I was seriously about to just quit this stupid wave if I didn't get something.
High Empty
Forum Addict

ForgottenWarrior wrote:Well pretty much all I can do now is get an extra 2 days of ppt because ill have to cut one of my ppt's short just to use the thing within the week, but im just glad that I atleast got something back. I was seriously about to just quit this stupid wave if I didn't get something.

you don't have to cut them short, that's all upto you.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: HELLJUMPERS
Race: System Lord

actually i do or i wont be able to use it before it resets the next week unless it carries over which i doubt it does
High Empty
Forum Addict

ForgottenWarrior wrote:actually i do or i wont be able to use it before it resets the next week unless it carries over which i doubt it does

was refering that you didn't need to use it as a PPT bonus!

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”