Tauri scum bow before your God

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Re: Tauri scum bow before your God

what cracks me up, is i used to strike terror in all non-tauri in my day lol. If you were LG+1, still not untouchable.....if you were asgard, i could take you down. Gould - they feared me too.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

That I really don't believe foolish slave because goa'uld are the people who scare and the rest whimper in fear.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

ernest wrote:That I really don't believe foolish slave because goa'uld are the people who scare and the rest whimper in fear.

Deluded goa'uld speaks again, *sigh* you strike no fear in any one,

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

ernest wrote:That I really don't believe foolish slave because goa'uld are the people who scare and the rest whimper in fear.

Bah, you don't have to believe me. Do a search of forum posts. lol. It's well documented.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

I guess we can let you stay for a little while.

You must all be so bitter for losing your stronghold on the galaxy and to have to resort to doing your own dishes these days... how demeaning!

I mean, they say the weak are around to justify the strong... that would make sense why you would be hanging around the Tauri forums so much.

Such weak pesky insects of the galaxy, hanging around the strongest and the smartest of all the beings.

I have some shoes that you can get to scrubbing if you're bored.
8)

Goauld are nothing anymore.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
stephen sarsfield
Forum Grunt

I'm not really into this "role play" thing, but I'm not bowing before anyone, especially before some self-declared "god" snake <mod edit> (otherwise they wouldn't need to have such big egos and motherships, would they?).
Call me "Sir".
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

The tauri are our slaves no mattar how far deluded you are . BOW BEFORE YOUR GOD SLAVES OR DIE IN PAIN LIKE NEVER BEFORE ON THE FACE OF EARTH!
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

stephen sarsfield wrote:I'm not really into this "role play" thing, but I'm not bowing before anyone, especially before some self-declared "god" snake with a small penis (otherwise they wouldn't need to have such big egos and motherships, would they?).

A Tauri with a chip on his shoulder :lol:
I wonder if you would get away with saying that to some of the "other" big egos in SGW?. Roleplaying is about characters, they do not mean personel insults which I take strongly against [-X
Be careful what you wish for Tauri

Do not think your Tauri traditions bare any consequence to the Goa'uld.
I like your fire, makes it all the better when we claim you for a slave

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Nuto vixen wrote:Such weak pesky insects of the galaxy, hanging around the strongest and the smartest of all the beings.

And there you are wrong Alterans were strongest and smartest than any tauri could be...

And what is funny is that those "pesky insects" take as hosts the "strongest and the smartest of all the beings" while they couldn't probably take a Sith or a Wraith as host as easy as they can for tauris. Talk of a paradox there! :lol:

GOA'ULD&SYSTEM LORD ASGARD&ANCIENT REPLICATORS&NANOTIMASTER TAURI&TOLLAN
Total Realms
23322 24160 12439 26338
In TOP 1000
327 376 96 196
Total POWER
182,074 180,594 48,128 92,035
Average POWER
557 480 501 470

As we see System Lords and Ancients are WAY above Tauri & tollan...even replis who are rarest race have better average than Tauri...Stats talk by themselves!
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Ash
Forum Addict

What so fewer ppl would like to take the risk of starting off at a disadvantage.

It takes skill, endurance, as well as a strong will to take such a path. We might be few in number, but mighty we still be.

So spout lil snake heads all you want, any tauri that claws his/her way up the ranks to ascension, or be on the way there, is a warrior to reckon with.
Spoiler
Ash = One of Jack's Bastards
MajorLeeHurts wrote: dont threatn me with a good time :)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Ash wrote:What so fewer ppl would like to take the risk of starting off at a disadvantage.

It takes skill, endurance, as well as a strong will to take such a path. We might be few in number, but mighty we still be.

So spout lil snake heads all you want, any tauri that claws his/her way up the ranks to ascension, or be on the way there, is a warrior to reckon with.

And our AVERAGE power is bigger, so it's not only you are fewer...
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
sir gray
Forum Newbie

your average power may be bigger but that dont mean nothing bring it on gauld scum we will destroy now you bow down and kiss my ass u parasite
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

touran the brave wrote:your average power may be bigger but that dont mean nothing bring it on gauld scum we will destroy now you bow down and kiss my ass u parasite

Tauri, your words are not heard, your words are not spoken, your words are nothing.

I will let your little toy ship and your little toy soldiers hit me for a 15 attack, no retribution back. Then we will see who will bow down. :lol:

Roleplay all you like, but again, do not go and start to use offensive language, it is not required.

Remember, actions speak louder then words.

Now bow to your gods and hope that we forgive you :D

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords

Now, it is a known fact that the Goa'uld are nothing more than power hungry worms, however I must agree with Vishy that obscenities ARE NOT needed. Indeed, they never are.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

touran the brave wrote:your average power may be bigger but that dont mean nothing bring it on gauld scum we will destroy now you bow down and kiss my ass u parasite

Nah I'm not gay... :lol:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”