Borek

You all asked for it.
Borek
Forum Addict

Re: Borek

Epyon {recruiting} wrote:what if they said you had a saggy ass ? :o
Any negative comments directed towards my backside result in my 1st prime getting to hone his torture skills. I'd do it myself, but i'm too fat to get off my throne :-D
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

wow...wow..wow... :lol:

Borek wrote:it would be a burn if i cared what he thought about my x-server massings. if i cared i'd have bothered to find out who he is in origins and massed him, massed him in main and ascended.
I am the nameless foe, the lord of the underworld... if thats not a clue I dont know what is...I would tell you outright, but where is the fun in that!? Not to mention I do name myself in another thread.. I think its more because you already know who I am in both and your concerned because there is very little you can do to me in origins and your concerned in main because I am probably as big as you and could very easily give you a run for your money on any server.

Mind you he must be bitter atm, all those posts he's made since origins was 1st mentioned with suggestions and the like, all ignored by Gary, lol.
I never get bitter, im not a child. If Gary wishes to ignore those suggestions, then thats fine with me...frankly its his loss and to the ruination of a game he has spent hours working on, not me. :-D

Origins is just somewhere else to make some main naq/UU for me, i can't imagine how someone who was touting it as their great hope for the future must feel about how badly botched it is atm, lol. Its not my great hope for the future, its a game buddy. :lol: I dont know what you think of these things as...but they are not part of my future, not for much longer as a few players will confirm.

It's no wonder he's stressing about me "ruining the game", even better is the more i do it the more i annoy him, and all the time he's too much of a **Filtered** to do anything to me in game, he just throws immature insults my way in a feeble attempt to get me to change. I never said you ruined the game. I just said you were pathetic and it was a poor show. Why bother to do anything in game? lol.. you cant do anythign effectively in there and to be honest its much to easy trampling you on here to waste the energy. :lol: You don't annoy me Borek, I doubt you could.. you make me laugh, you make me ponder how..well.. pathetic (hate to repeat my words like that..) you really are.. thats about it buddy. :wink:

i mean is this the best you've got Semper? why don't you step up and try to do something to me in game if you disapprove so much of my lameness?

and unto your last point now why would I do that, when I can just annoy on here? I mean..I will mass you on Origins, main and on ascension if you REALLY want me too... as apparently everything is game but personally I would rather not waste my time its so easy to rebuild and I dont spend enough time on SGW to sit on anyone.

So lol.. forums it is! :-)
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
semper

(double post)

OH! No wonder your not coming after me on main Borek... im bigger than you. Its not any good is it when you cannot bully someone smaller than yourself.

Shucks eh?
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

im 6.5ft can bully everyone then :)
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
semper

Epyon {recruiting} wrote:im 6.5ft can bully everyone then :)

:lol:

I know someone who is 6' 7". :-D

ANYWAY!

Can a mod lock this topic already? It has just bogged down to Borek feeble attempts at arguing and my usual malicious tones with Epyon's wonderful comical input.

Or for the sake of Borek's on going conflict with insignificant nameless person i dont really care about perhaps a split and then removal or something..
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Borek
Forum Addict

Smaller posts please semper, i can't even be bothered to scan the last cpl.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

Semper wrote:Epyon's wonderful comical input.

i am wonderfull arnt i ( fauns over self in mirror )

anyway y close its the most active topic in origins forum and its allowing us to all get to know each other :-D
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
RedKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: Sigma
Race: System Lord

bah, who wants to get to know each other, then you feel bad for hitting them, thats why i wont hit you epyon.....and you'll spam me to death
Sammael wrote: Well done, mate, need my pants lowered thanks ;)
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

true that and if you did id mass you lol then spam you to death

"the keyboard is mightyier than the zat wouldnt be hard though"
RedKnight
Forum Regular

ah too true, hmm, keyboard vs mouse on a wire, that would be entertaining, like modern office based gladiators
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

RedKnight wrote:ah too true, hmm, keyboard vs mouse on a wire, that would be entertaining, like modern office based gladiators

yeah who would be that crazy lol i just place them in a ring of fire they always seem to play a waiting game though :lol: specially on 56k
RedKnight
Forum Regular

hehe, fine then...wobgcuom
(world office based gladitorial combat using office materials)
could just rake it in with that as a tv show :D
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

to late i have it copyrighted mwhahahaha
RedKnight
Forum Regular

bah, fine then im creating a spin off using the materials of another job...they are more brutal, bloody and extreme....for some reason its using military weapons...not as good is it, wont get much airtime
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

im using chinese vs the russian made its kick as communist warfare lol

Return to “Origins General Chat”