Spy Level

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
ManiacMan
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

jtest really doesn't count - he's a cheater :D
Raistlin Majere wrote:Do not consider this a warning, you have recieved enough of those. Your ass is mine.
(oh boy..)
Memento
Forum Intermediate

i have a 2trill covert power

no anti covert

and i got it without a ppt so nehhh :twisted:

lkm-hucklebuck
Forum Grunt

i am currently at 23. buidling up to be lvl 24.
ZS Agent281
Forum Intermediate
Location: At the edges of the universe, waiting, replicating.

I miss being a Repli already. My bank space is about 5.5 billion so I could have gotten level 21 on bank space alone, but noooo now I am a NanoTiMaster... :(
By Haktar-
Elly
Forum Grunt

I got level 22... well atleast i HAD, before i quit
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

ha ha.if i train 750K UU in anti covert i have 4,1 tril anti-covert power.and soon i make double this.

Flavar
Forum Elite

well what is really a high covert level nowadays? I mean i have 25, have several friends with 26, could easily get one of them 27 so whats a hjigh covert level?
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Flavar wrote:well what is really a high covert level nowadays? I mean i have 25, have several friends with 26, could easily get one of them 27 so whats a hjigh covert level?

Well, what was high spy lvl yesterday is not high lvl today.

What I want to point out, few months ago lvl 24 and higher were considered as high lvls, but today? Today big players have 26 and even some 27, not to mention top players, who probably have even higher.

It's because of the fact there's no game reset (thanks goodness for that), so the game is getting further and 'requirements' to become really a top player are becoming more difficult.
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Flavar
Forum Elite

yeah it was nice when 20 was a great level and 21 one coudl be calles bid bad level 21
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Flavar wrote:yeah it was nice when 20 was a great level and 21 one coudl be calles bid bad level 21

Well, I think lvl 22 is today average...
It's also caused by miners, added raiding option. Like I said, game is changing, as it gets older. New players, if they play solo, have it much more difficult, while alliances support each other (mostly), so people, who easily make friends and are in alliance are much more able to achieve higher lvls, ranks, etc.
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
War Bird 22
Forum Newbie

I have 23...I am planning on getting to 25 by Sunday...if all goes as planned
~Paul~
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

War Bird 22 wrote:I have 23...I am planning on getting to 25 by Sunday...if all goes as planned

Good luck with that one mate, that is not an easy thing to do.
MAsterp
Forum Intermediate

I believe Doom Lord had either 28 or 29 before he deleted his account. I havent upgraded mine covert level since february since I don't really play the game seriously anymore but I still have 24 :P
darkness5723
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ascended Generations
Race: The Faceless
ID: 5741

i know a few with 28, doom lord had 28 i think, and isnt his account back?
i actually do know one person with 29. i cant recon juan anymore to see his though, he might be higher by now.

i know one person with 31 but hes ostracized now, 6trillion naq on one spy level with a VERY small army. kinda suspicious huh? lol.
law7441
Forum Regular
Alliance: Nemesis Sect
ID: 23739

currently get level 26

Return to “Race General”