~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

Re: Dark Brotherhood Vs Drunken Monkies

nikky baby wrote:looooool i did not have any loss :-D btw it was 10.5mil lol

do to it not being exceptable to post stats in the forum,
i will say that you did loose a few men,but minimal as you were at 0 def when i hit you 4X with 1 wep,here is the best one note you lost 3 men:

07:58 nikky 10,430,005 Naquadah stolen 15 3 0 610 3

:smt022
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
nikky baby
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

lol i am leaving the game that is haw it was no loss to me looooooool
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

nikky baby wrote:lol i am leaving the game that is haw it was no loss to me looooooool

> this i already knew,what did you think the spoiler ment LOL!

BYE :smt006
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Marisha
Forum Newbie

She didnt want to leave, she certainly isnt leaving because she doesnt want to go to war, shes leaving as she has just been accepted into college and its 5days a week and shes working on the weekends so will not have enough time to play.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

Marisha wrote:She didnt want to leave, she certainly isnt leaving because she doesnt want to go to war, shes leaving as she has just been accepted into college and its 5days a week and shes working on the weekends so will not have enough time to play.

yes i was also made aware of that :roll:
~Vengeance Of Origins
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

another 1 bites the dust another 1 yah another 1 yah another 1 joins DM. woot woot.
ImageImage
qacol
Forum Elite
ID: 1924338

Well well the two master minds lost there army and got two new accounts to screw up.
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

:shock: 1st page of ranks is virtually all DM

some small army sizes there tho, im actually suprised i thought everyone would be quite big on page 1.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

Tek wrote::shock: 1st page of ranks is virtually all DM

some small army sizes there tho, im actually suprised i thought everyone would be quite big on page 1.

WAR tends to reduce ones assets eather on defence or attack.
thats why we buy UP :lol:
~Vengeance Of Origins
Tek
Forum Elite

Aye i realise that

Still thought thered be more 10k plus. Not that i can see everyone

War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

Tek wrote:Aye i realise that

lol we were all over 10 k :-k
~Vengeance Of Origins
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

"insert the lovely sound of crickets and falling rain here.

this war is so intence and so action packed that i was actually able to cut my grass,water the garden,go to super walmart,and even went to fridays for lunch and a drink,for the next trick we are all goin fishin tonite,still....
no attacks,no losses..

:-k

let me guess,your secret weapon....
"its to bore us to death ?"[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
~Vengeance Of Origins
Tek
Forum Elite

~Vengeance wrote:
Tek wrote:Aye i realise that

lol we were all over 10 k :-k

Wasnt talking just Drunk Monkies :-D

Obviously i cant see most of you guys, your cov levels are probably wayyyy over my head

War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

These TOP SECRET photo's were smuggled out of DB enemy territory at the cost of
a brave Monkies soul they depict the emotion of the DB war council after
reviewing there losses and hopes for victory,
viewer disgression is advised:

"Come on guys,you started a war like you just found a gold ring in a cracker jack box,
now you act like you just found out its plastic".

"Scooby Doo, Where Are You!"
~Vengeance Of Origins
DCLXVI
Forum Newbie

~v is correct. The only thing that I have read in this topic from the DB is the same garbage that Scooby Doo was spouting off a while ago. But let’s look at this with a little bit on logic. I know most db have either quit, are hiding, or joined the monkeys. But let’s look at facts.

1) Scooby called our leaders dictators
This is because he was in the forums getting angry and verbally attacking other dm members about stat building then turned around and did the very same thing with his stats that he was yelling at others about. (He claimed zara was a pathetic and other names for building a def with no cov. it wasn't true but Scooby that same day sold off his cov to try and get to top ranks.) Scooby was given a chance to back up his words with action when he couldn't he quit. We didn't even have to kick him.

DB has also called the leaders of dm dictators.
Even though every major decision in dm was made by the full HC, and discussed with what ever member was around at the time.
Yet DB has very clearly let everyone know that the huge decision to go to war was made by 4 top players. But if I remember correctly their HC had six members. They claim that it was an issue of trust. But in that distrust, their members became the servants of the 4 who made the choice for them. Who actually has a dictatorship??????????

2) Scooby claimed that the DM restricted his growth.
Because as stated above he was asked to back up his foul mouth and attacks (verbal) on other DM members.

DB also has claimed that DM restricted growth not just of everyone on server but their own members. However, when giving the chance to grow as fully, how ever they wanted. They were never able to make it to the top 5, even when they trained 7k cov units. Then when they realized that they had grown their accounts wrong they turned around and attacked the top players. Just because they were on top, they justified their attack with the very logic they used to make the decision to attack. They did not like the fact that monkeys held top ranks so in an effort to restrict our growth they started a war. A war they lost big time that many members disagreed with. And in starting the war they made all their lesser players lose tons of units and naq. Sounds like DB had no problem restricting the growth of their own players and no problem justifying the restriction of DM growth.
All monkey members are given guidance from players that know how to play the game. Exceptions are made all the time. If a player was massed or just joined they are not required to build mins for a period of time. Also the minimum stats that the monkeys require are based on current player stats and game progress. And everyone is given plenty of time to achieve them. These requirements of the DM are how we are able to keep track of active players. Unlike DB the monkeys have no requirements on posting in forums. We use stats DB used number of post on forum to keep track of active players. Also any DM member that is kicked for inactivity is given the chance to come back when they are more active and if any member disagrees with mins they are encouraged to post in forums why. After discussion if the point is valid an exception is made for that player or goals are adjusted.

3) Scooby declared the DM are just war mongers.
This is because of how we asked him to back up his mouth.

DB called us war mongers. We are to a point. We don't deny it. But as a matter of history DM asked for the peace treaty with DB even though we could have destroyed the entire alliance in 1 day. The DB broke the treaty and started war. This is the second time it happened. An early nap was broken when a db member got caught spieing on us. And they now want to be declared as victims (stop the terrine we didn't want to be like the DM, DM would have never kept the peace.)

I can keep going the contradictions are amazing. Dollar for dollar DB have 1 member who has spent more on game than all of the DM put together. I personally haven’t spent a dime. In this effort of the 4 members to keep from becoming like what they believed the monkeys are they proved that they themselves were all those things.

so if you have read all this and are tired of the double talk of the DB, or want to learn how to build accounts so you can be on top contact us in game and apply. Right now given what DB did to their members any DB member wanting to join us is automatically accepted. We do have our mins but you will be given plenty of time and if you want to build your account however above the mins it’s no problem.

Return to “War”