Deni vs J-Ronimo (change the title as you see fit)

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Re: Deni vs J-Ronimo (change the title as you see fit)

deni wrote:
J-ronimo wrote:Did you or did you not warn REK on current events, report that i have made an hour or two ago?

Report made:

Report reason: Off-topic » The reported post is off topic.
Reporter: J-ronimo
Reported: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:47 pm
Further information:
Another TTF mentioning in this thread, despite it was said several times that this is TAF vs. Fuall topic. I expect to be dealt with proper warning, as it is a repeated matter. Thank you.

Reported Post

REK wrote:lol I wonder how many more of those fake operations we put together TTF fell for?

but seriosuly why does TTF want a 3month nap so badly? just surrender and well think about it

Mod actions triggered:

None

Reason: The topic is about the TAF vs FUALL war. As TAF is still a part of the The Task Force as it has been made clear by Norbe, the post is not off topic.

J-Ronimo, I still do not see how you could have overlooked my post made days ago regarding the post you reported.

You keep telling me that I did not "follow" instructions my mods made. It is all based on your assumption that REK's post is off-topic. This is where our opinions differ, as I do not see it as an off-topic post.

So for once, put away your ingame affiliation and your desire to see REK warned but try to see things objectively.

And please, answer my questions I asked you earlier, will you?

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
J-ronimo
Forum Expert

There is a reason why mods posted that TTF stuff should be left out, and now, it is allowed to be posted in? For what reason?

The very same things have been posted at that time, when warnings were mentioned, and now that doesn't apply anymore? For what reason?

Topic clearly states TAF, not TTF. When other TTF members were posting, they were instructed to stay out of the topic as it doesn't apply to them.
And now suddenly it does? For what reason?

I guess you have missed parts with my objectiveness, along the road of me being something related to wall.
If you wish to trade with me: benti_svizca@hotmail.com
All trades are confidental and anonymous, so feel free to contact me.

Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

J-ronimo wrote:Heh, nice edit and adding more questions up there.

On all your questions has already been answered, and i am not doing criss cross questions, you asking same questions in different forms.

Interesting that none of mods doesn't see it fit to post in this topic.

ok, i am posting in here for the first time.

i do not know Deni as a person, just as the GM of General(an example is i don't think i have her on my msn). in addition, i am NOT in the war, i hardly play as it is.(search me, ID=4811. under 6 million army) in my opinion, thus far, i believe she is correct on the matter of the warning for Rek.

she has a solid timeline with the evidence from the MCP, and the PM exchange you provided screenshots for. the warning did take place before Ear replied to your PM. some mods, Ear especially have certain RL situations that prevent them from taking mod action IMMEDIATELY. however, they might be able to tab an action for review when they do have time.
personally, i feel if he didn't have time at the moment, he should have left the report open, but i am currently a lowly blue, and do not have a say on how the management handles policy. i also personally believe that while mods may act unbiased while modding their threads(i know a mod who once got kicked out of her alliance cause she modded her alliance CO when he violated the rules), they should not mod threads they are involved in. for both appearances, and to prevent an incident like the one i exampled above.

Lore/Earandill. well... i've talked to both of them, they are very differant people. i personally like Lore more than Earandil, but know that Ear and i have some things in common.

now, finally to address this:

"you asking same questions in different forms."

maybe that's because no full answers have been given. i've read the whole thread, start to finish, and am still unclear on your points.

for starters, reply to just this one: if, using the timeline that has been reconstructed using the MCP, the warning was issued before Earandil replied to you, how did your PM conversation(a conversation requiring both people to participate) result in Rek receiving his warning?
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

J-ronimo wrote:There is a reason why mods posted that TTF stuff should be left out, and now, it is allowed to be posted in? For what reason?

The very same things have been posted at that time, when warnings were mentioned, and now that doesn't apply anymore? For what reason?

Topic clearly states TAF, not TTF. When other TTF members were posting, they were instructed to stay out of the topic as it doesn't apply to them.
And now suddenly it does? For what reason?

I guess you have missed parts with my objectiveness, along the road of me being something related to wall.

This is rediculous. right? Hell I cant even reply.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Lore wrote:
J-ronimo wrote:I will sum it up later this day, need to wait for intoxication to drop a bit :lol:

Just to let you that i have read this...well, some kind of reading... :lol:

I still request to know why I have been drug into this and accussed of being someone I am not. I know Eärendil, and live in the same country as he, but we are 100's if not 1000's of miles apart.

PM Sent.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

J-ronimo wrote:'

Nice edit in that new yrs' topic replacing Eärendil's post with Lore's, Lore.
Looked it up yesterday and found something different there as it is today...unfortunetly i didn't took scrn shoot at that time, as it should have been there today...but as this, it is just my word against your's...

EDIT: Apologies, i found both of your posts. Missed one before.

Please post a link to this so I can see whats going on, since I have not received a pm from you.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Lore And Earindil are not the same person...

[-X

Thats just a silly thing to say. Were has the sanity gone?
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
J-ronimo
Forum Expert

Sorry guys for being absent in this topic.

This is where i found post of Lore and Earendil using same ingame name and ID:
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=156517

Will get screen shots in a day, just need to find them in my mess i have on laptop... 8-[

I think i haven't said you are one person, but i see it odd for ex-GM and current-GM, posting for same person ingame.

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

LOL Lore is definitely 100% a different person, all you need to do is talk to him to realise that.

Earendil wrote:Ingame Name - Lore
Ingame Id - 48299
Forum Name - Eärendil

LOL, I think the problem here is that some people have lost their........... sense of humour! ](*,)

That's all I wanted to say.

Yours truely,

SuperSaiyan.
Image ImageImageImage
J-ronimo
Forum Expert

Seems like it has been sorted out, only one remains...before we get of the subject completely.

Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

ok?

Well atleast now I understand why you thought that. LOL
Reason, youll get dead.
J-ronimo
Forum Expert

muffafuffin wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Spamming in market section. Bringing up another forum members RL.

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=159988

Section 4: Spam
b. Replies
Replies will be considered spam if they do not contribute to the discussion of the topic. This may include off topic posting or an excessive number of posts that contain nothing more than emoticons or small words such as ‘lol’. While it is appropriate to indicate something is amusing, drowning out a whole thread with such posts makes it hard to follow for all users.

Consequence:
A polite note from a moderator will be issued requesting the user cut down the amount of irrelevant posts. Repeat offenders will be given one warning point.

warning also given because users spam pertains to the thread makers real life and he has been asked not to do so by deni.

Nice one Deni, high five.

It is all in obmudsman corner, before anyone starts jumping what happened.

J-ronimo
Forum Expert

[spoiler]
deni wrote:
deni wrote:I am interested in what Norbe has to say about TTF not being an Empire.

deni wrote:That's why I am surprised to see another leader of TTF stating something complete different ...

So J-Ronimo, the above 2 post are those smartass comments that I excuse according to you? Or are those some mysterious claims you see there?

The claims I make cannot be ridiculous, as I simply have not made any.

I suggest you do learn to read and stop reading into ;)

If me asking clarification to avoid misunderstandings is a smartass comment, then do not wonder when there is no desire to talk to you or your alliance.

As for logs/screenshots: JT /Zeek/ Norbe have the whole convo and I have seen the logs.
[/spoiler]

I have reported this post yesterday and nothing happened. Marked with YES to notify me, tried to report it again today, but it said it was already reported...

Seems like having problem with my reading skills.

May i ask why it hasn't been dealt with, and to bump this topic back to the top...might be even moved to ombudsman corner, if Zeek has time to get trough it (hope exams went well)...

deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

:roll:

You do moan when I mod. Now you do moan cause I do not moan.

There is no way to make haters like you happy, no matter what one does.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
J-ronimo
Forum Expert

It was not dealt with-so why am i moaning-like i did something wrong, when i just pointed it out.

Nice to see you have marked me as hater-reported, as it is personal insult on my point of views and my self as a regular forum user. I hope it gets properly dealt with and it gets moved to ombudsman corer, as i don't see it fit for a GM to talk like this-thank you.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”