Arsenal V's Andariel

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: Arsenal V's Andariel

Tekki wrote:5 pages later and someone tells me about the thread :D

Who's in the red corner and who's in the blue?

Well i guess Arsenal are in the red corner :razz: , and the blue corner :-k

Lets just hope Arsenal do not have George Graham at the helm.
If all else fails, use the offside trap. Its a winner :lol:

Good luck to all.

And to confirm: No matter if your a peaceful alliance like Ricos or a war alliance like Tauri Warlords :shock: , war is ineviatable as its the game.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Tekki wrote:5 pages later and someone tells me about the thread :D

Who's in the red corner and who's in the blue?

Arsenal of The Dark Crusade in the Red Corner (Ill forgive him for supporting a FAIL team :lol: :razz: ) and Andriel of Meyhem in the Blue - looks like it might be a 2 v2 soon enough :lol:
As for War - I do like war games but I also enjoy the diplomatic side of things - Its not just a war game in my eyes - its a game where diplomatic stragety can be employed to good effect rather than just having a plain massing policy for everything but the diplomatic element is slowly disappearing from the game :(

Wepwaet wrote:Maybe you should do some homework before saying a person does this or believes in that. Im a firm believer in dealing with the consequences of your actions and that includes things you say. People seem to think all the big accounts sprang out of the ground just to bully smaller people... thats the biggest load of crock i've ever heard. We were all small at some point and we all learned that when your small it's best to keep your head down and your mouth shut (at least until your big enough to hold your own). We also learned who to hit who not to hit and the most important of all that sometimes its better to just take it rather than start something you can't handle.

On a slightly completely unrelated note, Andy doesn't mind adding our "fun" to the thread title (no sense in opening another and having people miss out on the beginning)

I never doubted your opinion - I just didnt like the manner in which it was portrayed. As for big accounts - I do respect the fact that you have worked hard to get where you are - I am in the same process of doing the same thing myself so you have got the wrong idea of my opinion there. I am just not a fan of the policy of massing for the sake of it - that is my opinion and I will gladly accept the consequesnces of saying what I think as I said in previous posts.

Others may learn but I may be too idealistic in my ways to believe that I hate the fact that my mate ragnvald massed to bits just because he farmed mayhem back (not the first time by mayhem massed him might I add) back but obviously arsenal felt it necessary to make a stand and since it now involves me and you Ill glady make a stand with him so Im sure anderiel wouldnt mind adding both of us to this then.

Edited
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

If he already got massed in the past people would think he learned his lesson #-o

Spoiler
Beserker
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Σ ALLEGIANCE 3IC
Race: Spaniard
ID: 24566

Andariel is an extreme fighter good luck Arsenal :)
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

dastupy wrote:If he already got massed in the past people would think he learned his lesson #-o

well think bout this - would you put up with a massing for one farm hit that you made? :D anyways lets not go down this road again - its being discussed already. How how goes the vendetta people?

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

have fun And
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
knight
The Lulz

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
dastupy wrote:If he already got massed in the past people would think he learned his lesson #-o

well think bout this - would you put up with a massing for one farm hit that you made? :D

I would not put up with this at all. [-X

I would get a better fight to fight for me. Then hire a public relations firm to make me look better (not like a coward).

Oh wait, that's what is going on here ... Image

Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

knight37 wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:

well think bout this - would you put up with a massing for one farm hit that you made? :D

I would get a better fight to fight for me. Then hire a public relations firm to make me look better (not like a coward).

:-$ :-s :razz:

Wepwaet
Forum Regular
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: System Lord
ID: 1926916

You know the worst part of a 1 v 1 compared to a full scale alliance war? The other person can tell when your gone! :(
Looks like our fun is going to have to wait another week Yojimbo cause i'll be out of town next week... :cry:
I'll make it up by leaving nox off at least my 1st def when i get back.

Hey knight, can I hire you to put a nice PR spin on the fact that i'll be out of town the week im supposed to be massing Yojimbo? :-D :lol:
MaYHeM ID:1926916 Feedback
Spoiler
Lore wrote:We can not police human stupidity, carelessness, rudeness, or abiquity.
Mordack wrote:You know that your acronym is TOOL, right?
Wakko wrote:[2010-05-14 12:31:36] <LegendaryApophis> See admin, he massed me because he didn't like the update
[2010-05-14 12:31:50] <Wepwaet> no cause we don't like you
[2010-05-14 12:31:54] <adminHere> lol legend
Tell the preening egos to put a sock in it! Vote "None of the above" for Ombudsman now!
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Wepwaet wrote:You know the worst part of a 1 v 1 compared to a full scale alliance war? The other person can tell when your gone! :(
Looks like our fun is going to have to wait another week Yojimbo cause i'll be out of town next week... :cry:
I'll make it up by leaving nox off at least my 1st def when i get back.

Hey knight, can I hire you to put a nice PR spin on the fact that i'll be out of town the week im supposed to be massing Yojimbo? :-D :lol:

Thats ok mate - I didnt even mention it here that you had disappeared since I figured that something was up when you disappeared from my radar like that. :-D Anyways Ive my ascension run to keep me occupied :P
Last edited by Lord Yojimbo on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wepwaet
Forum Regular
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: System Lord
ID: 1926916

Yeah RL and SGW just don't always mesh...
MaYHeM ID:1926916 Feedback
Spoiler
Lore wrote:We can not police human stupidity, carelessness, rudeness, or abiquity.
Mordack wrote:You know that your acronym is TOOL, right?
Wakko wrote:[2010-05-14 12:31:36] <LegendaryApophis> See admin, he massed me because he didn't like the update
[2010-05-14 12:31:50] <Wepwaet> no cause we don't like you
[2010-05-14 12:31:54] <adminHere> lol legend
Tell the preening egos to put a sock in it! Vote "None of the above" for Ombudsman now!
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Wepwaet wrote:Yeah RL and SGW just don't always mesh...

lol - tell me about it :P SGW can be demanding of a persons time sometimes theres no doubting that
EDIT: Ill try and make it as fun as possible for ya :P but my account not be anyway strong enough to beat you :? :lol: But on the good side - Im an Ancient God Of Legend now :D

Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

looks like the 1 v 1 is not enough for some - I have noted some members of mayhem turn farming my alliance as a whole for the last few days
As one of your members stated here...actions speak louder than words (correct me if I am wrong there) and this is no exception

There is no honour to be found in this game any more :mad:

dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Lord Yojimbo wrote:looks like the 1 v 1 is not enough for some - I have noted some members of mayhem turn farming my alliance as a whole for the last few days
As one of your members stated here...actions speak louder than words (correct me if I am wrong there) and this is no exception

There is no honour to be found in this game any more :mad:

Build a def or get farmed noob :-D

Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

knight37 wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:

Think i can open up one of them? Im sure I can do a good job, im awesome at making up rubbish.

Anything happening in this vendetta?

Return to “Vendetta corner”