Harch V Guild

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Harch V Guild

do you think you need to take his spot .....?...................

and no que jumpers anyway , the next vendetta was promised to mezzanine
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

and then me :-D :-D

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
whereub
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: 10 THUMBS- CANT MASS
ID: 49443

Guild wrote:do you think you need to take his spot .....?...................

if it will shut you up then yes :-$
Guild
Forum Addict

whereub wrote:

well get harch to complete his threats, then ill shut up .
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

System Lord Evneu wrote:
Huntalaar wrote:EVNEU, thought you quit, hope to god to remember me :D

How could i forget yah Pal :-D ;)

You Still Playing? :-k
If you are we gotta catch up :-D

yes he is back playing, if he still loves us Evenue then he will be coming to Ricos 8)

Guild wrote:
whereub wrote:

listen you little dweeb, some people have a life, some people like to get drunk, some people like to have lots of sex, so i will be back this vendetta stays open remember i never set an end date...this wont end...

This is the end of my year uni, so when weddings happen i get drunk...when i get home to read how my results went i enjoy getting drunk....and spending time with my friends and girlfriend...so perhaps get off my nuts yer ?? i have not made a single threat i dont plan on keeping

so you can yap all ya like but ill be back to come sit on ya for a few months....period, enjoy your time of stats for now kid...when i come back you will be looking at a big fat 0 page ;)

When i see a reply worth replying to, ill comment further....

im on msn 90% of the time...leave me a message there if im not on it ill get back to you

i-love-me2007@hotmail.co.uk
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Guild
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:
Guild wrote:
whereub wrote:

listen you little dweeb, some people have a life, some people like to get drunk, some people like to have lots of sex, so i will be back this vendetta stays open remember i never set an end date...this wont end...
some people should then make a vendetta when they will be around to fullfil sed threats, you imply i have no life lol , well i manage to get through 6th form and carry a social life and keep a girlfriend, its all about time management :D

This is the end of my year uni, so when weddings happen i get drunk...when i get home to read how my results went i enjoy getting drunk....and spending time with my friends and girlfriend...so perhaps get off my nuts yer ?? i have not made a single threat i dont plan on keeping
once again, it was you who chose the time of your "vendetta"

so you can yap all ya like but ill be back to come sit on ya for a few months....period, enjoy your time of stats for now kid...when i come back you will be looking at a big fat 0 page ;)

will this be before you pay back the hundreds of trillions that you have borrowed or after ?, but ill still wait to see if you can do what you claim to be able to do , because i have heard from many people that you are not as impressive as you would promote yourself to be ;)
see ya soon :D

im on msn 90% of the time...leave me a message there if im not on it ill get back to you

Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Guild wrote:
harchester wrote:
Guild wrote:
whereub wrote:

some people should then make a vendetta when they will be around to fullfil sed threats, you imply i have no life lol , well i manage to get through 6th form and carry a social life and keep a girlfriend, its all about time management :D

once again, it was you who chose the time of your "vendetta"

will this be before you pay back the hundreds of trillions that you have borrowed or after ?, but ill still wait to see if you can do what you claim to be able to do , because i have heard from many people that you are not as impressive as you would promote yourself to be ;)
see ya soon :D

your a funny dude aint ya,.... i owe nobody nothing you dumbass people posted such things merely as a joke.... :lol: if you were within my group of friends you would have gotten this info but since your a gatewars random who is nothing in this game...then get off me yer..

i dont think im the best in this game...i know im not the best in here anymore but once upon a time i used to be....

difference between me and u is...i will always be better than you regardless of what happens..............FACT
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Guild
Forum Addict

just the last thing you say makes you look like a idiot.

i bet i could find many many people who dont use the forum and are better than you , you big headed person .

who ditched an alliance during war and a time of need , yeah your good......... FS if you cant remember

yep your better than me :?
Spoiler
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

All right ladies and gentlemen, a lot of posts have been split off from this topic which refuses it seems to stay on topic.

So keep it on topic or it will get locked and that will be that.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Split off to where ?

My replies were in response to Guilds last post ( which surprise surprise has not been removed ) where he seems to think he can speak for FS

So since I was only responding to Guilds comments about FS and this is Guilds thread I will repeat.....

Guild says Harch 'ditched' FS in the during the FS-v-DDE war, funny seeing as Guild also left DDE during the same war. Also I pointed out that FS have been at war for over 2.5 years now and always will be at war, so any member who leaves us leaves during wartime and all are free to do so at any time they want to try something new to keep the game fresh for them so Harch did nothing wrong.

If there are no further references or insults to FS made in this thread I will not post here again, but if Guild uses the FS name here I will reply.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Do I read someone says they will break the rules regardless of warnings given?
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

Juliette wrote:Do I read someone says they will break the rules regardless of warnings given?

What you should be reading is that someone will stay on the same topic as the creator of the thread so long as he/she chooses to continue with going off topic...

Thank you, come again.
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Harch - difference between me and u is...i will always be better than you regardless of what happens..............FACT

Mmm sorry Harch.. but I think it's not right.. :)
Last edited by ~LordRse~ on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Past sigs

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Dark Hero wrote:
Juliette wrote:Do I read someone says they will break the rules regardless of warnings given?
What you should be reading is that someone will stay on the same topic as the creator of the thread so long as he/she chooses to continue with going off topic...

Thank you, come again.
Warning issued. You have been warned not to spam before.
Guild
Forum Addict

Dark Hero wrote:

Thank you, come again.

if im right creator of the topic is harch ............

update on the vendetta..............there is none :-D
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”