The Collective vs DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq
ID: 0

Re: The Collective vs DDE

dead solid wrote:i rly need to build my ascended account think im the easy target getting hit like every 4 hours haha gl dde btw i didnt c this here when the war started ill be active in a few days again building a carport atm :9

Watch those powertools we need yu here in one peace ;)

GL with the carport.
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

kaboom wrote:
~phalax~ wrote:Great fun last night big ups to the lads from DDE that were online and returned fire,
dishonorable mention to Amag for being online and starting to mass without rebuilding his def.

We have returned fire on ascended and downed one CC and that's with you knowing that we were coming, big difference my lad.

Once i get some farming in and rebuild my bank, I'll rebuild for you all. :smt110

*Move over Odie your burning the burgers

Yu know some of yur m8's go one massin spree hittin all little ones in DDE and have no def them selfs right ? and the one im referin to here is not a little one ;)

None the less i do like yur spirit.

:smt017 Well for clarity

Here is a list of the "little ones" in DDE that were 0'd last night by 4 TC members.
And what you call little ones are on par with most of our accounts so not so little to us ;)

[spoiler]xXxsephirothxXx
amag27
green_victim
Vulcrum
[AG]Pisol
James_brown
Commander Vimes
Kostle
Kazarian
Deadly Knight
Marshall
Ikaer Zulust
(DC)D3ath
Kondasz
Kattila
HePe
Trojan Horse
Myhill
~wolve~
tow gunner
tocsi
Kara22
X_9
Snow Gaurd
Kazarian[/spoiler]

Most were on PTT

I know i went in with a 4 trill def, which stood all day while your members mini massed our "Little players" ;) If we had the resources to take you on last night we would have.

I guess if you wanted bigger accounts to go to war with you could have gone for a top 20 alliance .......
kaboom
Forum Expert

~phalax~ wrote:
kaboom wrote:
~phalax~ wrote:Great fun last night big ups to the lads from DDE that were online and returned fire,
dishonorable mention to Amag for being online and starting to mass without rebuilding his def.

We have returned fire on ascended and downed one CC and that's with you knowing that we were coming, big difference my lad.

Once i get some farming in and rebuild my bank, I'll rebuild for you all. :smt110

Yu know some of yur m8's go one massin spree hittin all little ones in DDE and have no def them selfs right ? and the one im referin to here is not a little one ;)

Here is a list of the "little ones" in DDE that were 0'd last night by 4 TC members.
And what you call little ones are on par with most of our accounts so not so little to us ;)

[spoiler]xXxsephirothxXx
amag27
green_victim
Vulcrum
[AG]Pisol
James_brown
Commander Vimes
Kostle
Kazarian
Deadly Knight
Marshall
Ikaer Zulust
(DC)D3ath
Kondasz
Kattila
HePe
Trojan Horse
Myhill
~wolve~
tow gunner
tocsi
Kara22
X_9
Snow Gaurd
Kazarian[/spoiler]

Most were on PTT

I know i went in with a 4 trill def, which stood all day while your members mini massed our "Little players" ;) If we had the resources to take you on last night we would have.

I guess if you wanted bigger accounts to go to war with you could have gone for a top 20 alliance .......

Nah m8, i was just pointin out the fact that one of yur m8's massed us for a day with 0 def wich i could do nothin about. seein someone was pointin a finger @ amag for havin 0 def ;)

For the rest its all good yu guys do yur part :D

Edit : Btw Kondasz is not a "little one" he is one crazy ***** im not callin him MasterMasser for nothin the dude even scares me ;)
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
~phalax~
Forum Regular

;) got ya
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Lol funny... I wasn't 0'd? except maybe my MS.... my 9m spies and 3t strike (except after return massing) were all in good shape :)

Sucks I was at work, had to secretly repair and attack when no one was watching ](*,)
Didn't help when i continued to hit the ghoul when Odin and kittie had already taken his place in an attempt to mass me :(

Good job though, nice to see you guys all working in teams :)
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
EbilCC
Forum Addict

as JT said to odie phalax yous declared war DDE didnt we have had skirmishes n mini massings against others before without threads it was 1 DDE player in main and a handful on ascended that played with your accounts

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Avitir
Forum Regular
Alliance: In one.

kaboom wrote:
~phalax~ wrote:
kaboom wrote:

[spoiler]xXxsephirothxXx
amag27
green_victim
Vulcrum
[AG]Pisol
James_brown
Commander Vimes
Kostle
Kazarian
Deadly Knight
Marshall
Ikaer Zulust
(DC)D3ath
Kondasz
Kattila
HePe
Trojan Horse
Myhill
~wolve~
tow gunner
tocsi
Kara22
X_9
Snow Gaurd
Kazarian[/spoiler]

Most were on PTT

Nah m8, i was just pointin out the fact that one of yur m8's massed us for a day with 0 def wich i could do nothin about. seein someone was pointin a finger @ amag for havin 0 def ;)

Edit : Btw Kondasz is not a "little one" he is one crazy ***** im not callin him MasterMasser for nothin the dude even scares me ;)

If binary codes scare you I suggest you get some help. If the person scares you an AVO or your equivalent in your jurisdiction is also a good passage to follow. Not good to stay if this guy scares you so much matey.

But I am not gonna be too nasty on you kabby (hence the advice) as your game name really makes me chuckle every time I see it and I am dead certain you have no idea as to the colloquial meaning of your name (cannot post here what it is as kiddies are around [-X )

And as I have seen you DDE sadsacks all bragging about good hauls in previous wars from Naq hits, Raiding, etc. I am merely doing the same- don't like it when the boot is on the other foot; too bad kiddies. I do love the excuse- oh he/she/it has not been online for weeks due to 'internet problems'- boo hoo- perfect example of a tag hider right there sonnybill; how many poor players have you massed on this inactives behalf as they hide on holiday or 'internet problems'. Perfect example of a DDE bully as I can see they would have on your timeframe been raided and quite fairly with no defence etc on a few occasions :smt019
astropong
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Colony
Race: Guest
ID: 81105
Alternate name(s): krissu000; Heru-Ur

kaboom wrote:
~phalax~ wrote:
kaboom wrote:

[spoiler]xXxsephirothxXx
amag27
green_victim
Vulcrum
[AG]Pisol
James_brown
Commander Vimes
Kostle
Kazarian
Deadly Knight
Marshall
Ikaer Zulust
(DC)D3ath
Kondasz
Kattila
HePe
Trojan Horse
Myhill
~wolve~
tow gunner
tocsi
Kara22
X_9
Snow Gaurd
Kazarian[/spoiler]

Most were on PTT

Are you reffering to me? If so, then yes, i took down a few small defenses. 3 to be precise. I was studying, so didn't have time to be online all day to mass. Only a few hours. I didn't have any def cuz it would just get sabbed away and i wont get a bigger covert, cuz i'm ascending. And i wasn't totally zerod. I had over 5mil covert units and a few mil guards what you guys were slowly working at. I still have some attack weapons that surprisingly aren't completely sabbed away yet.

I would build my def up, but i don't see the point in it, when it would just get sabbed away...
kaboom
Forum Expert

Avitir wrote:
kaboom wrote:
~phalax~ wrote:
kaboom wrote:

[spoiler]xXxsephirothxXx
amag27
green_victim
Vulcrum
[AG]Pisol
James_brown
Commander Vimes
Kostle
Kazarian
Deadly Knight
Marshall
Ikaer Zulust
(DC)D3ath
Kondasz
Kattila
HePe
Trojan Horse
Myhill
~wolve~
tow gunner
tocsi
Kara22
X_9
Snow Gaurd
Kazarian[/spoiler]

Most were on PTT

If binary codes scare you I suggest you get some help. If the person scares you an AVO or your equivalent in your jurisdiction is also a good passage to follow. Not good to stay if this guy scares you so much matey.

But I am not gonna be too nasty on you kabby (hence the advice) as your game name really makes me chuckle every time I see it and I am dead certain you have no idea as to the colloquial meaning of your name (cannot post here what it is as kiddies are around [-X )

And as I have seen you DDE sadsacks all bragging about good hauls in previous wars from Naq hits, Raiding, etc. I am merely doing the same- don't like it when the boot is on the other foot; too bad kiddies. I do love the excuse- oh he/she/it has not been online for weeks due to 'internet problems'- boo hoo- perfect example of a tag hider right there sonnybill; how many poor players have you massed on this inactives behalf as they hide on holiday or 'internet problems'. Perfect example of a DDE bully as I can see they would have on your timeframe been raided and quite fairly with no defence etc on a few occasions :smt019

Im startin to dislike yur winin ! but to make a point

KABOOM

02:08 beep 1,004,351,220,624 Naquadah stolen 15 418,661 0 14,432,065,909,824 3 details
02:07 beep 1,500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 424,613 0 13,490,006,563,557 3 details
02:07 beep 1,500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 430,657 0 14,078,472,330,950 3 details
02:07 beep 1,500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 436,796 0 15,683,087,309,065 3 details
02:07 beep 1,500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 443,029 0 8,179,480,836,197 3 details
02:07 beep 1,500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 449,359 0 15,184,842,594,028 3 details
02:07 beep 1,500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 455,788 0 7,685,533,358,781 3 details
02:07 beep 1,500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 462,318 0 7,872,302,812,012 3 details
02:07 beep 1,500,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 468,949 0 15,949,596,241,562 3 details

And kris not talkin bout yu m8

GrtZ
AWARDS

Res, Non verba

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Avitir wrote:
kaboom wrote:
~phalax~ wrote:
kaboom wrote:

[spoiler]xXxsephirothxXx
amag27
green_victim
Vulcrum
[AG]Pisol
James_brown
Commander Vimes
Kostle
Kazarian
Deadly Knight
Marshall
Ikaer Zulust
(DC)D3ath
Kondasz
Kattila
HePe
Trojan Horse
Myhill
~wolve~
tow gunner
tocsi
Kara22
X_9
Snow Gaurd
Kazarian[/spoiler]

Most were on PTT

You have been hiding under a rock? LOL Who are you?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

@ kaboom if your refering to when we massed in a team the other night then all members in that convo started out with stats....i even made one member up them so there was something decent to be had for anyone that pops on.

@ xXxsephirothxXx i figured u were at work or busy with family or something....was kinda hoping to relive the TC vs DxM war we had many years ago.

@CC....mate....half my alliance was massed.....4 members descended....by more then 1 member of DDE thank you very much. The main massines were carried out by kaboomer and a DoC member. Ascended had a few players as well....so please let not start saying facts that arent 100% i dont want the water to get all dirty now mate.

p.s @ kaboomer.....nice naq hit....not the first time someone within the game has missed a ppt mate, although a nice naq hit is a nice naq hit.

@JT that alzheimer's but be getting pritty bad dude lol :roll:
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
kaboom
Forum Expert

~Odin~ wrote:@ kaboom if your refering to when we massed in a team the other night then all members in that convo started out with stats....i even made one member up them so there was something decent to be had for anyone that pops on.

@ xXxsephirothxXx i figured u were at work or busy with family or something....was kinda hoping to relive the TC vs DxM war we had many years ago.

@CC....mate....half my alliance was massed.....4 members descended....by more then 1 member of DDE thank you very much. The main massines were carried out by kaboomer and a DoC member. Ascended had a few players as well....so please let not start saying facts that arent 100% i dont want the water to get all dirty now mate.

p.s @ kaboomer.....nice naq hit....not the first time someone within the game has missed a ppt mate, although a nice naq hit is a nice naq hit.

Nah Odin yu have a nice def (for now ;) ) yur massin partner on the other hand didnt ;)

I know its a nice naq hit and i know its not a achievment or a victory but a nice naq hit it is, just wanted to point to yur friend who im startin to dislike that theres lots of stuff to get from yu guys 2 ;)

And yes JT is gettin old i hear he uses the windows handycap thingys now, and still he will mass the entire server ALONE and come out Victorious.
AWARDS

Res, Non verba

~phalax~
Forum Regular

CCexy wrote:as JT said to odie phalax yous declared war DDE didnt we have had skirmishes n mini massings against others before without threads it was 1 DDE player in main and a handful on ascended that played with your accounts

Actually it was Kaboomer a doc member to start in main and then a couple more after that all from different DDE alliances.
And it was marshall that sent a pm stating we were "marked for destruction" before any attack occurred from our end.

The massing of our players went for 3 days before our attacks and as i stated massings and descending are an act of war therefore a declaration of war :roll: which JT acknowledged by his little smile...again we don't care CC it's a war game.

And i hope to be back in the game tomorrow night, I will build a nice 2 trill for someone, hopefully we will see a good massing not a boring old sabbing :smt101
dead solid
Fledgling Forumer
Race: nano t dude
ID: 32956

i was ascending so it wasnt my fault i had 200k def supers lol ill build it up soon for ya all ;)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Odin~ wrote:@ kaboom if your refering to when we massed in a team the other night then all members in that convo started out with stats....i even made one member up them so there was something decent to be had for anyone that pops on.

Sorry m8 generally I remember forum loud mouthers but I just cant recall this one.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”