DDE vs Shields of Thunder

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: DDE vs Shields of Thunder

Anyone may post in this topic, regardless of alliance affiliation, as long as they are on topic. Also, if you wish for a topic to be modded, report the posts. It will get a faster response than those who post within the topic asking for modding.

Keep on topic.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Jim wrote:Special well wishes to: Guild, ~Taegu~, xxsephirothxx, Haikon, Chronu, Atomos,herehorse and kickback and maybe boone :/
But mainly: Go SoT!

moses of romania wrote:xxsephirothxx
is my hero :smt060 have fun mate

Thank you, thank you!! :smt039 =D>
Will be doing dedications shortly... only another full day of work then i have a day off and a weekend shift which means plenty to crush if theres still stuff left! :)
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Madclown wrote:[DC]D3aths 12 trill defence down

well that was easy, cause i didnt even knew i am approved and am on the list to fight, and didnt knew anything when it starts or the rules, or other participants, but that is due to someone in dde, who was trying to arrange this not telling it to me, cause i found out it the hard way, when today i seen myself massed, and also due to me being really busy in RL and not having time to check the forums to find it out on my own. But i can tell you all, that now i am going to mass anyone anytime i see someone of you not on ppt, cause for now all are on ppt.

So see you all soon on the battlefield, probably on weekend, and then i will show how to properly zero account :) cause this massing on me, was far from perfectly done :) but well at least good job on taking down this defence madclown ;) and i hope anyone who sets me to war and masses me leaves those settings through all the duration of the war ;) for now i build another 4t def and am hoping to see you all on weekend ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
JamesBrown2020
Fledgling Forumer

nice 3 some on me guys... I had to ppt i cant handle 3 people at once... =D> [-X

I would like to had a onliner friday at this time if someone is up for it!! :smt093
Boone
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 0

Boone survey's the battlefield and salutes the fallen on both sides. Well fought by all, D3ath sorry you weren't informed about it.
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Boone wrote:Boone survey's the battlefield and salutes the fallen on both sides. Well fought by all, D3ath sorry you weren't informed about it.

Make sure to build your 1t def before your start hitting people :smt047
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Boone
Fledgling Forumer

had one before it was sabbed away, built it over an hour ago, lost it and rebuilt before logging off
Chronus
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

We all had defenses when we started until good old JB took them down.
Haikon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 36462

Chronus wrote:We all had defenses when we started until good old JB took them down.

Not Mine ;)

D3ath
Forum Expert

Just rebuilt them everytime you login or are going to mass, i lost 12T def, after that built 4T def, which was almost taken down by haikon, boone and chronus, was down to 700B and now again i built 3.5T def, so i wanna see defs on your side every time you are going to mass someone ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
Boone
Fledgling Forumer

:D had one you sabbed it lol but will rebuild it after you take it :D
D3ath
Forum Expert

i couldnt sab it :D you were covert phased, so i had to mass it old school :D did just 3 sabs on it ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
Haikon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 36462

Well, Beers (alot) were drunk, lessons were learned, and alot (I mean a WHOLE lot) of soldiers(mine) were killed. It was fun JB and Death. Look forward to doing this again.....................tomorrow. Night boys and girls. LEft ya a little something to play with.

_herehorse_
Fledgling Forumer

herehorse runs the course of the galaxy and finds ruins and ruins ...nothing left for him to strike down ..

hh returns and awaits for next encounter ......
then returns to find haikon and boone and chronus resting ...

hh sneaks in and unpluggs there chrger for there ms"s and smiles and thinks' damn massers nexver told the horse how to tell time properly '

hh screams of sticking his rude finger at them 3 and says im getting mines ...

back to the tonagn nation to retire coz hh did more running his mouth then massing ...
Taegu
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 16142
Alternate name(s): Kvarga (name Im currently using)

Sorry ive been on ppt the whole time boys and girls. Just been busy these last few days. I have bout 24 hours left on PPT then Ill be around to have fun all weekend. A few of you have my msn if you wanna schedule an onliner :D
With 25,841,782,024,432 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 13381344 of ™Lord Of DestructiOn's Covert Ops!
Motivation of the day:
harchester: LOL this will be the easiest win ive ever seen...enjoy LoD

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”