Tournament 8 BUGS

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Tournament 8 BUGS

Guild wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Guild wrote:at most with the rate im going per 24 hours worth of turns , i can get 2/3 people out at max , with the amount of active people , we are looking at.... a long frickin time :P

just drop out now the bot 200 pages or so , i mean they are not necesarry
Great for resupplying though. >_>

I want to initiate revolutions and raid them dry.

juliette , you not think its time you moved up to the big leagues and attacked someone who is active ;) :smt050
Not really, no.. but thanks. I am helping out with vanquishing the little ones. I thought you wanted to speed this up? :P
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Juliette wrote:
Guild wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Guild wrote:at most with the rate im going per 24 hours worth of turns , i can get 2/3 people out at max , with the amount of active people , we are looking at.... a long frickin time :P

just drop out now the bot 200 pages or so , i mean they are not necesarry
Great for resupplying though. >_>

I want to initiate revolutions and raid them dry.

juliette , you not think its time you moved up to the big leagues and attacked someone who is active ;) :smt050
Not really, no.. but thanks. I am helping out with vanquishing the little ones. I thought you wanted to speed this up? :P

I have nothing but time juliette :P, my concern is for the need to get backto descending
cmon juliette you can do it , i mean it may get you some action... when i say action i dont mean the other kind of action, im sure your not short on that kind ;) haha
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

I'll ask the tournament overlord to butcher those that haven't logged in for awhile. Should separate the men from the ladies.

Also robert, no one cares.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:I'll ask the tournament overlord to butcher those that haven't logged in for awhile. Should separate the men from the ladies.
That Overlord better pay me off or I will start complaining about his sexism. Racism is fine; I like the setup, but honestly.. *glare* sexism?!

Next thing you know he will define the "Wife" as [spoiler]Washing
Ironing
**Filtered**
Etc.[/spoiler]
Sol
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:I'll ask the tournament overlord to butcher those that haven't logged in for awhile. Should separate the men from the ladies.
That Overlord better pay me off or I will start complaining about his sexism. Racism is fine; I like the setup, but honestly.. *glare* sexism?!

Next thing you know he will define the "Wife" as [spoiler]Washing
Ironing
**Filtered**
Etc.[/spoiler]

The overlord cares nothing of gender. Too many in the universe!
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:The overlord cares nothing of gender. Too many in the universe!
I will try to solicit the Overlord. *skips off cheerily*
Sol
Forum Addict

BOOM headshot, 100 dead.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

We could just generate 100 or 200 turns per turn change instead of 40...that way we can kill someone every hour or two instead of the current system.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Sol
Forum Addict

Of inactives? Perhaps you should be more focusing on the people you don't want in the realm nearing the end :P
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 68961
Alternate name(s): Western Warrior

I have to say I agree with robert and jeicky, it is majorly flawed that we are thrown into a tornament we want no part of. Wars are put on hold and people cant farm. And leave the inactives in there. Everyone that wanted this, you deal with it. Cant have it both ways, all or nothing.

I have mentioned it in PM before, but how about we throw everyone into bloodrealm in main next time? I guarantee the screams would be so loud and the insults so profane it'd never happen again. I myself wouldnt mind it with the way my main account is geared.

Now back on topic, My "to ascended" button in main is not working since I have entered the tornament, and thats the only thing that has changed, my forced entry into the tornament.

And anyone who wants a cheap kill, ID 4963
Sol
Forum Addict

wasmguy wrote:Now back on topic, My "to ascended" button in main is not working since I have entered the tornament, and thats the only thing that has changed, my forced entry into the tornament.

The to ascended button never works when people are in the tournament.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Hey, its not a matter of urgency, but if I understood correctly whatever u did in the tourney should not influence your normal ascended plain. I reseted all my realtions to neutral in the tourney due to a lots of war set given out, and now I have nothing on the normal ascended. Can I please have it back :D :smt060
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Scar Face wrote:Hey, its not a matter of urgency, but if I understood correctly whatever u did in the tourney should not influence your normal ascended plain. I reseted all my realtions to neutral in the tourney due to a lots of war set given out, and now I have nothing on the normal ascended. Can I please have it back :D :smt060

hahahahaha :P :smt043
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sol
Forum Addict

Scar Face wrote:Hey, its not a matter of urgency, but if I understood correctly whatever u did in the tourney should not influence your normal ascended plain. I reseted all my realtions to neutral in the tourney due to a lots of war set given out, and now I have nothing on the normal ascended. Can I please have it back :D :smt060

Unfortunately I can't....oh wait I might, there may be backup laying around somewhere, PM your id.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

So, I got killed. :P

So, other Anja got killed / kicked. :P

So, many of these other Anja are my best farms. 8-[

So, many of these killed / kicked Anja are not on any apparent PPT. :smt047

So, I try to take their cookies. :-D

So, I fail, because, despite us all being in the normal realm,
I can not touch fellow Anja. :shock: :twisted:

So, I post here. :smt100

Lemme repeat that last part:

:smt100 :smt100 :smt100

Also, can not God Quest people on Ascended Assembly Protection, (PPT)

Return to “Tournament Discussion”