Tournament 10: Team Deathmatch

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Tournament 10: Team Deathmatch

heads are gonna roll here surely

go sol go sol go sol :-D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

They don't cheat ... have a nice day :smt025
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

I've been awake for 2.5 days straight. Spent most of that time in my cubicle. Whenever I get tired of read Juliette's old posts.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

4 days with a max of 2 hours of no action... no chance, aand why would they change their IP's...sounds like the action of some guilty parties
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

who of you was awake two nights in raw? Who was awake 3 nights?... be honest... who was awake 4 nights?

nah... me not more than 2 nights... never... and it was realy painfull... cant imagine 4 nights

With the cost of mobile internet... and the chance... ability... checked slovenian providers... you can have mobile modems or mobile routers for different IP...

at home I perosnaly have 4 possible, different conections, throught separate modems/routers/phones, with different IP... it is very easy to have different IPs at low cost... it cost me monthly only aprox 30 EUR...

this is unbeleavable... this is nonsence... this is absurd!

and yet theres nobody from the "office" side to tell us something...

Note: on all my routers/modems/phones have just one account used, so no am not abusing it :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Sol
Forum Addict

Sniperwax wrote:I've been awake for 2.5 days straight. Spent most of that time in my cubicle. Whenever I get tired of read Juliette's old posts.

4 days just for a tournament? I don't think you could concentrate enough in the end.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
caesar2
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:I've been awake for 2.5 days straight. Spent most of that time in my cubicle. Whenever I get tired of read Juliette's old posts.

4 days just for a tournament? I don't think you could concentrate enough in the end.

Well, making own research... the average limits for:

hallucinations - after few days - 3+ (can be, not must be)
brain dmg is noticable after 5 days w/o sleep
after 10 days brain dies

these average numbers are individual... some could last less, some more... some could die after few days...

So now... wer not talking about just candyes... this are serious health issues... sorry... I will not trust if someone will tell me he was awake 96 hours for tournament... plus...

NOTE: SOL... those times are ingame... torunament started after midnight CET time... so he probably didnt sleep longer than 96 hours...
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:

I know they really frown on chatter about other games but a comparison would be that really big MMO with the 2 factions. Each new expansion or new patch content release my guild would grind to the new level cap straight through. Typically a 3 or 4 day grind. We'd start with 20 heroes and shed maybe 15 wannabes by day 3. We only got a 'world first' record (out of 120+ different game servers) once but we sure as hell tried at every opportunity.

Fanatical gaming isn't unheard of by any means. Little power nap every now and again and lots of very dangerous chemicals tend to help.
caesar2
Forum Addict

Sniperwax wrote:
Sol wrote:

I know they really frown on chatter about other games but a comparison would be that really big MMO with the 2 factions. Each new expansion or new patch content release my guild would grind to the new level cap straight through. Typically a 3 or 4 day grind. We'd start with 20 heroes and shed maybe 15 wannabes by day 3. We only got a 'world first' record (out of 120+ different game servers) once but we sure as hell tried at every opportunity.

Fanatical gaming isn't unheard of by any means. Little power nap every now and again and lots of very dangerous chemicals tend to help.

Was playing such lvling games... knew many gamers and nolifers and fanatics... but Theres proved he was nonstop by PC except 2 hours. At least, those gamers did something inbetween... more than 2 hours of 96... plus wer talking about same IP... which is badly against this argues about how long person could stay awake... a team playing together, chating on TS, mumble or ventrilo... duh... still... not just one IP...

No... seriously. And I know few of fanatics... they are so pedant, allways have an IP exception if needed... in this case... they didnt need it? As a team in a team game? Duh... BS
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

caesar2 wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:
Sol wrote:

Was playing such lvling games... knew many gamers and nolifers and fanatics... but Theres proved he was nonstop by PC except 2 hours. At least, those gamers did something inbetween... more than 2 hours of 96... plus wer talking about same IP... which is badly against this argues about how long person could stay awake... a team playing together, chating on TS, mumble or ventrilo... duh... still... not just one IP...

No... seriously. And I know few of fanatics... they are so pedant, allways have an IP exception if needed... in this case... they didnt need it? As a team in a team game? Duh... BS

Eh I'm not saying you don't bring up some good points. All I'm saying is looooooong gaming sessions are not entirely shocking to hear about anymore. This is significantly more common in China and SK. 3 days is like no big thing to some. It's those 5-6 day nerds we read about in the news as having died at the gaming console.
caesar2
Forum Addict

lol yeah, i know... am not saying what you wrote is not right... just to play WoW for example is very different as to refresh browser page with text only... I had my defence very long... and was refreshing all nights long... and I can imagine whats the difference between dynamic game with grapics, sounds and action... and between text game on browser :)
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

caesar2 wrote:lol yeah, i know... am not saying what you wrote is not right... just to play WoW for example is very different as to refresh browser page with text only... I had my defence very long... and was refreshing all nights long... and I can imagine whats the difference between dynamic game with grapics, sounds and action... and between text game on browser :)

This is mostly a breeze just refreshing tabs constantly. I dunno about 4 days I've let my health slide a bit this last year but 3 days nooooooooo problem for me at all. Perky and obnoxious the whole way too :)

Most of those gamers you hear about dying usually didn't die from sleep deprivation they consumed foolish amounts of energy drinks, have underlying health conditions to begin with, etc.

From Wikipedia:

Randy Gardner holds the scientifically documented record for the longest period of time a human being has intentionally gone without sleep not using stimulants of any kind. Gardner stayed awake for 264 hours (11 days), breaking the previous record of 260 hours held by Tom Rounds of Honolulu.[74] Lt. Cmdr. John J. Ross of the U.S. Navy Medical Neuropsychiatric Research Unit later published an account of this event, which became well-known among sleep-deprivation researchers.[39][75][76]

Boese also says that the Guinness World Records record stands at 449 hours (18 days, 17 hours), held by Maureen Weston, of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire in April, 1977, in a rocking-chair marathon
Sol
Forum Addict

Sniperwax wrote:
caesar2 wrote:lol yeah, i know... am not saying what you wrote is not right... just to play WoW for example is very different as to refresh browser page with text only... I had my defence very long... and was refreshing all nights long... and I can imagine whats the difference between dynamic game with grapics, sounds and action... and between text game on browser :)

This is mostly a breeze just refreshing tabs constantly. I dunno about 4 days I've let my health slide a bit this last year but 3 days nooooooooo problem for me at all. Perky and obnoxious the whole way too :)

Most of those gamers you hear about dying usually didn't die from sleep deprivation they consumed foolish amounts of energy drinks, have underlying health conditions to begin with, etc.

From Wikipedia:

Randy Gardner holds the scientifically documented record for the longest period of time a human being has intentionally gone without sleep not using stimulants of any kind. Gardner stayed awake for 264 hours (11 days), breaking the previous record of 260 hours held by Tom Rounds of Honolulu.[74] Lt. Cmdr. John J. Ross of the U.S. Navy Medical Neuropsychiatric Research Unit later published an account of this event, which became well-known among sleep-deprivation researchers.[39][75][76]

Boese also says that the Guinness World Records record stands at 449 hours (18 days, 17 hours), held by Maureen Weston, of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire in April, 1977, in a rocking-chair marathon

It's not just about how long you can stay awake for. If you read into it he had mirconaps as well.
Also I think C2 is trying say that a graphical game is easy to stay awake to, text based, refreshing pages etc, is just too boring.

Also link to stats is on the realm page now.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:[spoiler]

From Wikipedia:

Boese also says that the Guinness World Records record stands at 449 hours (18 days, 17 hours), held by Maureen Weston, of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire in April, 1977, in a rocking-chair marathon[/spoiler]

It's not just about how long you can stay awake for. If you read into it he had mirconaps as well.
Also I think C2 is trying say that a graphical game is easy to stay awake to, text based, refreshing pages etc, is just too boring.

Also link to stats is on the realm page now.

Maybe it depends on the individual I guess. I find SGW way easier to relax the brain and body, stay calm, etc. The eye movement in a constantly changing 3D MMO, all the keyboard mashing, ugggg..I could attempt the world firsts in my prime but it was neurological torture every time.

I am 'allegedly' to return to 3D MMOs this summer. I took a year off. We shall see :)
caesar2
Forum Addict

Sniperwax wrote:

From Wikipedia:

Yes... thats correct, few other sources says different storyes but yes... periods ower 10, 15 days... but theres always written, it was under medical observe because it is realy dangerous ... and after 2 days... when different problems occure... you may want to kill someone too :)

We should talk to everyone from OFIS team if they all are alive... if noone of them had some paranoya :P

Return to “Tournament Discussion”