Ragnarök : DDE & Allies vs Terran Family

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Re: Jötunheim vs TAF

Well... I can say one thing. I did not expect Loki to make this topic. I hoped that the opening post would be similar to this that I am about to write. Congrats to Loki for jumping in before a TAF HC member made our usual war starting post. Your quick typing might be surprising, but it won't save you.

To those in Mayhem, and the rest of the server, know this as fact: If there is an agreement in place, it is there for a reason. You cannot make a new alliance and move half your members over, to circumvent a treaty, and expect that treaty to remain in place and your own alliance to be safe. That is what Mayhem did.. Jötunheim is an alliance formed by mH members, including mH HC, specifically with the intention to breach agreements that have been in place for some time. Those mH members who have joined Jötunheim have now got their alliance, and their training alliance into a serious war. I wanted to join in with the massings, but my social life kept me from doing so on friday night. Good work to whoever set that PPT.. I hope you keep watching for the forseeable future.

This week the Tauri Alliance was celebrating it's 9 year anniversary. Time to celebrate properly.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Norbe wrote:Well... I can say one thing. I did not expect Loki to make this topic. I hoped that the opening post would be similar to this that I am about to write. Congrats to Loki for jumping in before a TAF HC member made our usual war starting post. Your quick typing might be surprising, but it won't save you.

To those in Mayhem, and the rest of the server, know this as fact: If there is an agreement in place, it is there for a reason. You cannot make a new alliance and move half your members over, to circumvent a treaty, and expect that treaty to remain in place and your own alliance to be safe. That is what Mayhem did.. Jötunheim is an alliance formed by mH members, including mH HC, specifically with the intention to breach agreements that have been in place for some time. Those mH members who have joined Jötunheim have now got their alliance, and their training alliance into a serious war. I wanted to join in with the massings, but my social life kept me from doing so on friday night. Good work to whoever set that PPT.. I hope you keep watching for the forseeable future.

This week the Tauri Alliance was celebrating it's 9 year anniversary. Time to celebrate properly.

~Norbe~
Allow me to say again...

I do not care that you are at war with MaYHeM and chaos.

WE LEFT THEM, they are not us.

Get over it.

You can war whoever you like for whatever reasons you like.

However, saying we are MaYHeM is wrong.

Besides Loki was DDE not MaYHeM and Jothunheim is HIS alliance.. and there are other DDE members that are in Jothumheim as well.

We agreed with loki ideals and left our alliances to become ice giants.

He is the leader, and we are not controlled by either MaYHeM nor DDE.

But believe as you will, you will become sever farms regardless.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Edweirdo
Fledgling Forumer

Kikaz wrote:But believe as you will, you will become sever farms regardless.

:smt106
RepliNorbe
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

My RepliBlocks were enjoying massing that nice 40T defense of SLX.. but it was sold off during their attacks. We took the covert, and the strike behind it in response.

The start of things to come.

~RepliN.
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Go Jotunheim lmao. this will be a fun show.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Funny how TAF preaches about how others need to honor treaties when in fact they make excuses to circumvent there own.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Tetrismonkey wrote:Funny how TAF preaches about how others need to honor treaties when in fact they make excuses to circumvent there own.
cool story bro 8-[
thanks for your 20T defense kikaz. I enjoyed taking it right out from under you.
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
slx
Forum Irregular
Race: Sith

Well attempted massing in main and seemed to lose way more then i killed off ](*,)

Im still nubby :smt025 But its the thought that counts
Last edited by slx on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
NAQ SOLD TO DATE: 15 quad
UU SOLD TO DATE:2.3 trill
ACCOUNTS SOLD for $$$ TO DATE: 5
ACCOUNTS SOLD FOR RESOURCES TO DATE: 8

Trade Feedback

Spoiler
Image[ Image
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

doc holliday wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Funny how TAF preaches about how others need to honor treaties when in fact they make excuses to circumvent there own.
cool story bro 8-[
thanks for your 20T defense kikaz. I enjoyed taking it right out from under you.
Oh but it was rebuilt 1 minute 45 seconds after you sabbed it.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Kikaz wrote:
doc holliday wrote:
cool story bro 8-[
Oh but it was rebuilt 1 minute 45 seconds after you sabbed it.
sabbed and ac massed and ac'd some after def was gone [-(
I wasn't keeping track but I counted up afterwards and I used exactly 300 AT's :D
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

slx wrote:Well attempted massing in main and seemed to lose way more then i killed off ](*,)
You can come try your luck on ascended :-"
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
slx
Forum Irregular
Race: Sith

Master_Splinter wrote:
slx wrote:Well attempted massing in main and seemed to lose way more then i killed off ](*,)
oh i have been out of planets and at atm was working on 4 people the dam attack limit was killing the rampage
NAQ SOLD TO DATE: 15 quad
UU SOLD TO DATE:2.3 trill
ACCOUNTS SOLD for $$$ TO DATE: 5
ACCOUNTS SOLD FOR RESOURCES TO DATE: 8

Trade Feedback

Spoiler
Image[ Image
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

slx wrote:
Master_Splinter wrote:
oh i have been out of planets and at atm was working on 4 people the dam attack limit was killing the rampage
Yea I hear ya mate :-D
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

Silly Loki dont you know Dominion of mH > Jötunheim ](*,)
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Don't everyone blow your loads yet, i want some fun when i'm off PPT too.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”