The Criminal Web v BenHur and Associates

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Re: The Criminal Web v BenHur and Associates

Sorry for double post. I forgot this:

leeuloop

[ The Criminal Web - HearMeRoar]
Disciples of Sobek(Flight Eater)
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

8-[
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Arkenius wrote:I am not a friend of BenHur's. I don't even know him.

But I massed you lot simply because:

1. This whole topic is useless and arrogant... a true "feast for trolls" and nothing else

2. I will tell you this from experience: When you feel like massing a random player (we all do it. it's fun! I get it...) NEVER make a topic about it, especially one in which you look like the bad guy instead. You know why? Because you might attract people like me or Les or any other who might just sit on you until you quit (simply because it's fun for us to do it too... but you can't blame us, because you started it so therefore we have a solid reason). And there is not a single thing you can do to us. Simply because we, unlike you, are used to these kind situations and can keep on to it for as long as it takes. "We feast on your tears" (let's call it like that :-D )

3. You're a bully. Plain and simple. You attacked someone and they retalliated. And because that person made you piss your panties a little, you thought it's wise to declare war... simply because he has a bigger di.ck than you. If you want to be a bully, don't tell the rest of us next time. Fix it in private. I doub BenHur would have made a thread. Know why? Because unlike you, he doesn't really need to beg for help from the rest of the server in a lame topic. (So I must apologize to him for ruining his kills. But since you guys will rebuild, that's not an issue anymore).

Although I respect your valliant effort to "rebuild" and "fight back" ... I suggest TCW becomes more humble in the next few days and everything will cool down.

Also you have a choice: repay BenHur and we will leave you alone or we sit on you until you quit. :smt101
This^
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Lektius lost 47Q defense on ascend. (~700mil super planets - lulz) More to come... :smt060
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

At least now TCW have more targets to mass....
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

d3ath your skills suck as bad as your scripting...
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Zeon
Forum Elite
Alliance: THe criminal web

I am at loss of the ugliness. Ben poked at us, made fun of us. Admitted he was trying to get us to us our AT baisically becouse this is all been planned. Our small aliiance was excited to join the ranks in the colliseom for a real war only to find the true face behind it. This is what the game is now.
No wonder its a dying game.

Pay us or delete your account? We'll sit on you. I dare Ben to say we ever told him that. We (I) said if you continue to be in our AT logs we will continue to fight back, but we will not pay you to stop attacking us.

You guys are just ugly nasty inside and out. I love that you even waited to attack until after your buddy said "Maybe this really isn't right" and then added me to your Skype and I "THANKED YOU" before you planned to eliminate our few members from wanting to ever play agian. It really takes an evil kinda of person.

Then tell me about how your wanted to get some flower so you can go flapp a really fat woman. If this is who and what SGW is in todays age. I may go ahead and delete my account becouse "discusted" it not a strong enough word for my opinon of you boys.
Sovetski wrote:Once FRA always FRA, we are almost as addictive as this game.
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Moriarty wrote: BenHur was the only victim who came forward asking for repayment, it was denied.

BenHur promptly then began making threats at the alliance and acted on them.

No diplomacy at this time, just war.
This is my answer to you, Zeon. The silly declaration of your leader.

I might be stupid, who knows... But for the life of me I cannot see any word in there that makes TCW look like good guys.

I am confused. :smt022
Zeon
Forum Elite

Becouse some saw only what they wanted to. It was a seak and distroy from the beginning. M may be young as a leader and young as a person, but he has never been nasty or ugly. Someone just didn't like him for no other reason they judt didn't want to.

Love to the respectful and soldiers of the olds way
Z
Arkenius
Forum Expert

I don't even know any of you guys from, TCW... I don't know BenHur. I am as neutral as they come in this situation. Next time, plead your case better and watch what you write. Stop running around the same "stick" in endless talks.

I am going to give you an advice as former leader of the OE's training alliance:

- When you want to train your members... make them fight each other in a friendly competition. They learn more from online fights rather than trashing an offline target (even if the latter is more fun). And this way the damage is contained within and no outside forces care or react to it.
- And if you decide to screw around with random people that never showed any signs of hostility against you, then be very sure you can handle the heat. Because what you did it's called bullying and to be a bully you really need to have what it takes. TCW doesn't have it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I take no pleasure in trashing small players and from what most of your member look like: new and unexperienced players. I did it because i had to and i stand by my decision. You can either hate me and keep talking or you could learn from it.
Last edited by Arkenius on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zeon
Forum Elite

Do you not see. There was no bulling. We attacked, he attacked, we attacked and got all excited hey bolth parties (in agreement want war) Then the nasty boys came along oooooo M fighting lets teach him to pay us sharks to pay or delete his account.... When I m the only one who has attacked Ben since he retailiated. I know who I am and stand my beliefs and I know know who the other players are inside and out.
Zeon
Forum Elite

The only thing you have taught us is if we have a declared war do not talk about it on forum. Not that we ever any were asked for others to help our fight. We never whinned about the fight. From the beginning "true bullies, Nasty bullies jumped in" and I will stand by bens remark about his plan and I will asume I know his milti or friends of his multi who have drove this in the direction they desired. agian nasty ugly inside and out.

Yes I'm on PPT due to really being at the beach, but none of our members have faught anyone back but Ben. Do your friends hold to the pay or delete you AC. Becouse if thats what it comes to, I would rather delete my AC and dsay a final fairwell to a game I loved so dearly in the past becouse I can not.. will not play in that sick world of theirs.

I nor will I ask any of my members to pay to be allowed to play.

Here's my view this morning. *head ache not included*
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Do you ever thought that initially, BenHur had no interest in being involved in hostilities with anyone what so ever?

The guy was probably minding his own bussiness. Building some stats, doing some trades, probably farming some resources every few days... chilling outside the war-zone. It was his game-style, his own gameplay... his choice!!

Who the flying hell are you to screw around with his tiny little world and then pretend it's legit to get away with it behind the word "war"?

You forced him into being hostile and/or rude. You made him fight back and dragged him into the fight. He fought back out of necesity, he had no choice but to defend. Tell me one normal human being who would stand idle while being pounded for no reason. :smt104

By doing all this you became a bully. Regardless of what happened next.

Being a bully is a choice... it's not really a bad choice. But once you make it... then stand your ground, don't scream and cry... take what's coming.
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

Moriarty wrote:Your friends are the ones who are doing damage Ben. You are quite literally visiting the logs. :-" I wish you were more of a threat.
i have a real life too,8 thousand fur animals take my time :smt016 :smt110 :smt019
Zeon
Forum Elite

No his fight was respectful. If I was hit I would do the same. I would NEVER tell someone to pay me. It turned into a fair war or so we thouht. But as your forgetting I was invited into the Skype convo I say them laugh about who he really is. I recieved his messages about his plan and to laugh.

A strait war is what the game used to be about. I believ M would not have posted the war on the forum if he felt other wise. Yeah we get to spare.

But that was not what it was and every dog in that group was waiting to smash, intimidate and encourage others to attack a small group of people for a one on one fight.

I dare double dare BEN to say our members hit him even after his many jabs. It was him and I. I did tell our members if he continued to poke and they got tired of it, I would not hold them back.

I will say the same thing over and over agian becouse it is true. Nasty mean or plan evilness is what this is.

We will not pay to play and I am not whinning. Being discusted is completly differnt.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

A straight war is alliance versus alliance, not ME hunting among noobs. A straight war is a challenge not just picking a fight with a small account. There is no honor in random massing. Never has been. Never will be. You getting massed back is what you deserve. Same as everyone else that goes forth and posts about the peaceful players they destroy.

That said, BenHur, we are still waiting for that surrender from you. You're not that inactive.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”