Judgement VS OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: Judgement VS OE

what?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Andy!
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:what?
Trying to bring back one of the more entertaining parts of the game from 6 years ago, and take-away the personal insults
Role Play Voice
Andy, the leader of the Skeleton Crew, subject of the Judgement alliance, disciples of the House of Lofn, labelled cheaters by some, warriors by rights and victors, to be named.

Ascended Tournaments
Spoiler
World Radiography Day, 8th November
Then came a picture
of a lady's hand
in strange nature.
Unheard and unspoken,
there was a ring on a finger
to tell she was taken!

Greyscale appearance in and out
giving info of what was within
expelling scales of what was without!
Hence we could see through
no matter how concealed or secretive,
no matter how complaints were untrue!

In the spirit of this celebration
I profess my love
for this noble profession.
A radiographer is me
if you ever had to question,
for Papa Roentgen made us be!
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Andy! wrote:11pm GMT, Andy, the leader of the Skeleton Crew, subject of the Judgement alliance, Disciples of the House of Lofn, labelled cheaters by some, warriors by rights and victors, to be named.

Seated in the war room surrounded by the most senior generals of his armies and a small section of the Judgement High Council. A messenger comes rushing through in a cloud of panic.

"Sir, I have received words of a global communication, calling into question your abilities."

Standing to speak, Andy responds calmly, respectful of the role that every man in his army plays, full well knowing that without each and everyone of them doing their job, the worlds would fall.

Well this is not yet unfounded, currently we are seen as new, unproven. But we must prove our worth with the greatest colonies in this universe.
The likes of Harchester, Loki, Kikaz, the list continues.

Messenger, dismissed.

A wave of concern passes across the room, generals and high council waiting, watching, guessing at what the response might be, unsure of what the fresh new player will do. How will he make his name? What is his plan? Will he explode in anger, or cower in fear?
Only seconds pass, though they seem as hours as the fate of a galaxy rests on the next decision, pressure of high council witnessing first hand the decision being made weighing upon the shoulders of the young commander.

Open communication through the Skype network, direct to the GateWars portal.

Scanning through the recent messages our young commander quickly finds the culprit, the source of this slander

Wukong, scum. Speak not of my name in jest. You sit behind your tiny forces, scraps in the way of a giant. Yes, you repair tiny defences with scripted speed, but that in no means makes you a warrior, a fighter, a leader of worlds.
You are scum, a snake in the way of progress and it is time you learned this. I
struggle to find a single incoming attack from you. Your empire failing to destroy my defences, even with me offline.

You claim to have armies waiting for us, but I look upon the fields of battle and all I see is empty space, free reign to stroll into your worlds and plunder as we see fit.

The communication portal closes, waiting for a response

Bah, a peasent in the midst, I have other duties to attend too.
I am unable to fight until the next Monday begins on Earth. Religion in my galaxy bans fighting except for on Earth Monday. Until then you can enjoy your waves crashing upon my defence, although please do not attack without warning.

A visible wave of anger passes over the young commander, generals afraid of what is about to come

Breathing heavily, his eyes glazed with rage, the young commander blares out his orders
DOUBLE THE DEFENCES, UP THE COVERT DEFENCE.
THIS RAT WILL HAVE HELL TO PAY FOR THE INSULTS PASSED THIS NIGHT.

Rage beginning to subside the young commander searches for worlds to destroy in the Omegan Empire, his search however coming empty.

The Protected Planets Treaty is signed, tonight, we continue the weekly sport of this world, double the celebrations to the next night too. They provide us nothing to kill, they claim they have no resources. Then we shall see how they go about attempting to destroy what they cannot afford to build.

Your role play sucks - and you need to reference this in text

I award you a D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Andy!
Forum Irregular

harchester wrote:
Andy! wrote:11pm GMT, Andy, the leader of the Skeleton Crew, subject of the Judgement alliance, Disciples of the House of Lofn, labelled cheaters by some, warriors by rights and victors, to be named.

Seated in the war room surrounded by the most senior generals of his armies and a small section of the Judgement High Council. A messenger comes rushing through in a cloud of panic.

"Sir, I have received words of a global communication, calling into question your abilities."

Standing to speak, Andy responds calmly, respectful of the role that every man in his army plays, full well knowing that without each and everyone of them doing their job, the worlds would fall.

Well this is not yet unfounded, currently we are seen as new, unproven. But we must prove our worth with the greatest colonies in this universe.
The likes of Harchester, Loki, Kikaz, the list continues.

Messenger, dismissed.

A wave of concern passes across the room, generals and high council waiting, watching, guessing at what the response might be, unsure of what the fresh new player will do. How will he make his name? What is his plan? Will he explode in anger, or cower in fear?
Only seconds pass, though they seem as hours as the fate of a galaxy rests on the next decision, pressure of high council witnessing first hand the decision being made weighing upon the shoulders of the young commander.

Open communication through the Skype network, direct to the GateWars portal.

Scanning through the recent messages our young commander quickly finds the culprit, the source of this slander

Wukong, scum. Speak not of my name in jest. You sit behind your tiny forces, scraps in the way of a giant. Yes, you repair tiny defences with scripted speed, but that in no means makes you a warrior, a fighter, a leader of worlds.
You are scum, a snake in the way of progress and it is time you learned this. I
struggle to find a single incoming attack from you. Your empire failing to destroy my defences, even with me offline.

You claim to have armies waiting for us, but I look upon the fields of battle and all I see is empty space, free reign to stroll into your worlds and plunder as we see fit.

The communication portal closes, waiting for a response

Bah, a peasent in the midst, I have other duties to attend too.
I am unable to fight until the next Monday begins on Earth. Religion in my galaxy bans fighting except for on Earth Monday. Until then you can enjoy your waves crashing upon my defence, although please do not attack without warning.

A visible wave of anger passes over the young commander, generals afraid of what is about to come

Breathing heavily, his eyes glazed with rage, the young commander blares out his orders
DOUBLE THE DEFENCES, UP THE COVERT DEFENCE.
THIS RAT WILL HAVE HELL TO PAY FOR THE INSULTS PASSED THIS NIGHT.

Rage beginning to subside the young commander searches for worlds to destroy in the Omegan Empire, his search however coming empty.

The Protected Planets Treaty is signed, tonight, we continue the weekly sport of this world, double the celebrations to the next night too. They provide us nothing to kill, they claim they have no resources. Then we shall see how they go about attempting to destroy what they cannot afford to build.

Your role play sucks - and you need to reference this in text

I award you a D

It's been a while... Thanks I guess
Role Play Voice
Andy, the leader of the Skeleton Crew, subject of the Judgement alliance, disciples of the House of Lofn, labelled cheaters by some, warriors by rights and victors, to be named.

Ascended Tournaments
Spoiler
Then came a picture
of a lady's hand
in strange nature.
Unheard and unspoken,
to tell she was taken!

I profess my love
A radiographer is me
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Wow what a waste of time.
Tap for explosive fun!
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Yup lmaoo

DP massed me this morning only save was shift as I was on my fone lol

Sabbed out strike though :)

So far I don't see this war ending anytime soon if OE don't decide to build and do something and stop relying on the regular people....
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

obluette wrote:
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote:The ONLY thing I hate , is when ETL starts a war, the rest of you get dragged into it cause you all cant control him and have him follow agreements...then you all sit with a tiny defense or no defense. To be completely honest I fell bad for most of you, your all not that bad, have some good convo with a few OE members , most dont want to be part and I quote ETL WAR .

But i do like a little smack talk, that why i like Huxley, he just isnt very good at it

I understand all that...but this
Waste of naq and a waste of energy to type you bunch of f*cktard as* wipping bum cracking trash eating tramp
does not belong in the game!
Tbf I was extremely drunk and when I say extremely i mean it haha ask anyone in server chat LMAO

On another note I don't hate oe either but the same reasons as CJO I feel sorry for all of you....

You get dragged into a war because your leader can't control himself and he sits there gets all of you to supply him so he can mass its out ragious man....
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Andy!
Forum Irregular

Woke up to see the great and fearless leader eviscerate had massed at least two of us, including my 63T defence I put up for Denis.... Spied him to see

Strike Action: 2,435,942,875,392
Defensive Action 164,102,400,000
Covert Action: 1,065,422,177,881
AntiCovert Action 2,841,009,910,420
Covert Skill: 39
Covert Operatives: 307,037

There is some top, top level sniping going on this war.

Got bored of waiting to vac and made OE a skeleton crew original sig
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Role Play Voice

Ascended Tournaments
Spoiler
Then came a picture
of a lady's hand
in strange nature.
Unheard and unspoken,
to tell she was taken!

I profess my love
A radiographer is me
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

I want to send a should out to Dream Eater ( Dazman ), this guy has twice massed me with big losses to himself, getting it done. I respect that, also not to shabby to chat with either

Hats off to you sir =D>
Andy!
Forum Irregular

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote:I want to send a should out to Dream Eater ( Dazman ), this guy has twice massed me with big losses to himself, getting it done. I respect that, also not to shabby to chat with either

Hats off to you sir =D>
I knew eviscerate wasn't the one that'd actualyl take my defence out, although he did claim all the credit for it. Not even sabbing strike after ACing :L

GJ Dazman
Role Play Voice

Ascended Tournaments
Spoiler
Then came a picture
of a lady's hand
in strange nature.
Unheard and unspoken,
to tell she was taken!

I profess my love
A radiographer is me
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

The war rages ON
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Huxley
Forum Elder

CC90 wrote:Yours sits behind ppt only fights behind planets and a ms why don't he come fight online....
Sure he does... ask Colonel Jack Oneill and Drahazar about their encounter(s). Please carry on with your verbal diarrhea, it is entertaining.
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote:The ONLY thing I hate , is when ETL starts a war, the rest of you get dragged into it cause you all cant control him and have him follow agreements...
Your propaganda is welcome, it only strengthens the wills of Omegans - whereas we know the truth involving your very own unprovoked massings of OA members 12hours before the commencement of your slaughter.

OE is experienced in long term warfare, whereas Judgement have lost 8 members/accounts since the beginning... Discuss.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

i still like OE more, at least they are not the arogant ones in this conflict.
Btw Judgement cats... OE is not like it used to be for few years now...
Bringing that fact up is just showing how pathetic you are. Everybody know that. ](*,)
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Huxley wrote:
CC90 wrote:Yours sits behind ppt only fights behind planets and a ms why don't he come fight online....
Sure he does... ask Colonel Jack Oneill and Drahazar about their encounter(s). Please carry on with your verbal diarrhea, it is entertaining.
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote:The ONLY thing I hate , is when ETL starts a war, the rest of you get dragged into it cause you all cant control him and have him follow agreements...
Your propaganda is welcome, it only strengthens the wills of Omegans - whereas we know the truth involving your very own unprovoked massings of OA members 12hours before the commencement of your slaughter.

OE is experienced in long term warfare, whereas Judgement have lost 8 members/accounts since the beginning... Discuss.

Huxley Huxley, I thought you where better than that , Get off the kitties balls and open your eyes. I massed ETL is return for his random massing of my NG account, it wasn't unprovoked it was retaliation. Let me know if you need the definition of those 2 words, you seem a little confused

Don't talk smack about the strengthening off the Omegan Walls. LOL. let see some strength, get your members to build a min 5 tril def everyday, no days where you have a **Filtered** def or 0 def, 5 tril min def. Show me how strong you are

Call it what you want I have spoken to a few OE members who don't want any involvement with and I quote them" ETL war "

Actually we lost 2 memebers to MC, other are just on vac for holidays, so don't let your head get full of yourself and think OE had anything to do with it.

Long wars, you realize Judgement is made up of players from TF, DDE, OE, FS, players that have been in long wars
EbilCC
Forum Addict

:smt021 CC's name taken in vain

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”