Trade Broker

Mukasa
Forum Addict

Diamond Dust wrote:
rasterblaster wrote:
Diamond Dust wrote:I think this might be something to do with the 50M UU limit on accounts. I could be wrong but what else has been said to/has been tinkered with recently that could effect a process like trade broker?

what 50 mil UU limit on accounts? anyway, I had an officer set up a test trade of one turn for one naq, and it ait working...

JUAN posted something about it a few days ago..

Here ;-)

Anonymous wrote:I WON'T lose my naq!
Not because fu***** admin doesn't have time for repairs :S
i don't give a stuff. If he is here that he repairs,he should repair it already! god dam it! this has been going wrong for more than 2 days now :S almost...

if you can't friggin fix it,stop making idiotic updates,and quite the game!

Chill. Admins job is obviously a lot more difficult than you understand. I'd like to see you post whilst logged in and see how people react to a comment like that ingame. I get the feeling people would support his actions over your abusive commentary.

agreed

anyway....is Mr. Forum fixing this bug lol? Sorry for my impatience but....i'm ascending soon, and i need a lot of naq for it, and with this problem in the way,it will be VERY difficult.

Hope Forum fix's this bug asap ;)
rasterblaster
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Yeah guys, take it easy.... its just a game! without admins efforts, you wouldnt even HAVE the game...
I am keeping my eye on you!
Mukasa
Forum Addict

hmm...don'tz have anything else to do atm, so i'm just gonna spam here lol. You guys think our good admin is fixing the bug? Or is he still sleeping? It's difficult because of gametime to know lol. Dunno whre admin is from:)
Ishtar66
Fledgling Forumer

i haven tbeen able to complete broker deals for 2 days now. this sucks cause people i do deals with can be targeted by raiders.
Buying DMU with naq & uu.

who do you do deals with ?

:P
Mukasa
Forum Addict

lot's and lot's of naq...
urogard
Forum Elder

i'd love to hear whether or when we can expect a solution
Mukasa
Forum Addict

SGW back on :S problem not resolved :S
what is going on people? lol?
ÃÐØÑΧ
Forum Grunt
ID: 21349

maybe game time might get set back to before the planets update untill the bugs are sorted then re apply the latest update, i wouldn't mind i guess if it buys admin more time to sort out the bugs then re apply the new updates later.
Balhaar
Forum Spammer
Alliance: TSA
Race: Tollan
ID: 16602

somehow i got ppt..has everyone got ppt aswell..if this is in compensation for any loses..i am not amused..i lost 12 bil lol
Blessed be those who carry out the will of Balhaar, heretics be those who do not
Mukasa
Forum Addict

we'll..my 16,6 bill safely camed of brokers...have them with me atm..dunno what to do when ppt runs out:| damn...
General Raam
Forum Spammer

is it fixed yet
_ID=24779_____________________________________RESPECT
raistlin majere
Forum Elite
Alliance: Withheld
Race: Nanotimaster
ID: 8675309

ÃÐØÑΧ wrote:maybe game time might get set back to before the planets update untill the bugs are sorted then re apply the latest update, i wouldn't mind i guess if it buys admin more time to sort out the bugs then re apply the new updates later.

IT HAD BETTER NOT!!!

I WAS GIVEN 500K UU AND 60 BIL NAQ BY A PLAYER THAT QUIT!!!

Arrrg...

If it does go back...I may just quit.
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:ZOMG IT"S RAI!!!
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

if it it sorted out and the trades are returned, and you quit, would you give your uu and such to us? (we have different ingame name, so if you want to give us uu and such, just pm us for name...)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
ÃÐØÑΧ
Forum Grunt
ID: 21349

Raistlin Majere wrote:
ÃÐØÑΧ wrote:maybe game time might get set back to before the planets update untill the bugs are sorted then re apply the latest update, i wouldn't mind i guess if it buys admin more time to sort out the bugs then re apply the new updates later.

IT HAD BETTER NOT!!!

I WAS GIVEN 500K UU AND 60 BIL NAQ BY A PLAYER THAT QUIT!!!

Arrrg...

If it does go back...I may just quit.

your mates account would be restored to what it was then anyway so he could give you the stuff again then re-quit so it wouldn't be that bad, you never know you might be able to talk him/her into playing for a bit more before they quit so then can send you more :-D just a thought.

Return to “Bugs Archive”