Unit Production

Esker
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 4507

Deathshotshooter wrote:Off topic but, why'd you block me on msn Esker?

More of PM material, eh? I'll unblock you... It was a temporary thing... I had everybody blocked when I was talking to somebody because nobody leaves me alone...

- Esker
"...He intends to wipe out anyone in his way...
...watch your back my friends... Esker is in town."
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular
Alliance: Peaceful Lone-Wolf =D
Race: System Lord
ID: 71521

:P
Death is only the beginning - Nex est tauntum exordium!!

Deathshotshooter's Trade FeedBack -
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=102777

Robe wrote:My UP has dropped considerably overnight yet I have lost no officers. I hope this bug can be fixed soon. My officers are also complaining.
mine was 1,600 now its only 802
Shooting Star
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

I went from 4482 to 3362
Piranha
Fledgling Forumer

this problem seems to be wide spread. I dont seem to be getting the UP bonus from my officer, but my officer IS getting the bonus from his offiicers.

Truly strange problem.
{SGE}LauraG

i am curious, yesterday i had a 400+ bonus of units from my officers who have bene upping like crazy , i log in today and i am not getting the bonus ? what is the issue here with that?
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

i have just logged into sgwars and noticed that the troop bonuses are not being applied. I will contact forum/admin to find out what is going on people :)

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

Has anyone found an answer to this? Earlier in the day today I was getting 1875 UP per day (805 raw) and when I just now checked it was dropped to 805 / 805. What's the problem I have 24 officers and have spent a lot of time recruiting and doing things to keep the officers. I have changed nothing with my settings. Is there a mod here that could answer this question?
{SGE}LauraG

sorry to double post but can' tedit a guest message lol, moderator can you check my ip for myself vs my officers by chance ? same game name, there is NO way i should have gotten that 2 users same ip deal to lower my bonus UP's because i am the only person on my computer on this ip "assigned" and non of my officers live anywere near myself?
adisus.

yea im the same im not gettin my bonus from my officers etheir

I've read some of the responses here that are to the effect of 'stop whining because this change is stopping the cheats what use the same computer for multiple players.' I know that this is not the case with me. I have over 20 officers and only know one of them personally. I am in Texas and I've talked with some of my officers that are in a different country - how could someone in Australia have the same IP address as me?
Piranha
Fledgling Forumer

theyre working on it. read goos post above.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

OK... let's stop dealing with two seperate issues here people, have a little scope and common sense please.

1. A Unit Production bug which allowed multis to gain huge amounts of troop benefits from their multi realms being their officers is now fixed. What is happening now is very much different...

2. I am waiting for Admin to be "not busy" (pressumably fixing it) so that i can have an answer. As many of you will know, Jason likes to fix first and answer later, he IS online so DOES know about it, however what would you rather? He spend ten minutes explaining to me what went wrong? Or just go fix?

:)

i think we all know the answer to that.

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Kratos

Ok so this new "fix"/bug is going to rip me out of my troop bonus. I have a couple of people I work with play the game from work on the same computer/network. :roll:
Last edited by Kratos on Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

would he have a rest and a coffee while he chatted to you, or just tell you, I think he deserves a rest and a bit of a chin wag, he works way too hard for us as it is...

I don't mind waiting

Jake
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**

Return to “Bugs Archive”