The Goa'uld Empire, a coalition of SL alliances

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Re: The Goa'uld Empire, a coalition of SL alliances

Reschef wrote:then wait till tomorrow ... if the tok'ra will still exist then :P

We will exist, my "friend"...

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

System Lords are remembered, not tok'ra leaders...simply because many much more people in the universe know System Lords than tokra leaders!
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Apophis ™ wrote:System Lords are remembered, not tok'ra leaders...simply because many much more people in the universe know System Lords than tokra leaders!

You think.

Johauna
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

and I agree.
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

And we do not.
Cole
Forum History

jreider014 wrote:And we do not.

But the System Lords and Goa'ulds do.
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

Well if an system lord would unite us we could come together as the most powerful alliance. We could then shift our focus on things like being the most powerful races in game. While we do that, i'm sure our war on the Tok'ra will find a problem or two... but we can take them :twisted: problem is finding them cuz they are goa'uld and SL in game too... how do we find them lol... after we find them the Tok'ra will be demolished, and in that time we can dominate the Asgard and their lies of power, demolish the tin spiders called replicators, and finally inslave the tauri! :twisted:

Hurry up! someone unite us! I am sick and tired of the other races pushing us around! it is time to rise up, and forcefully take back what was once ours!
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

They want unity, they want together power as united force... and yet they fight among themselves for every sign of power they can get... The Tok'ra are safe as long as Goa'uld are pathetically hungry for their personal gains.

and that's like forever, because one goa'uld will not sacrifice self for the sake of others.

Teal'auc
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

The Tok'ra can never win. They are outnumbered, out served, out allied, and most of all, out stripped in every way shape and form. The day the Tok'ra consortium comes to an end, will be a day long have been coming.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Informer
Forum Regular

Semper wrote:The Tok'ra can never win. They are outnumbered, out served, out allied, and most of all, out stripped in every way shape and form. The day the Tok'ra consortium comes to an end, will be a day long have been coming.

the Tokra will win the moment the gould's are wiped out.

even if they are all dead by that time their life long fight will have ended victorious.

You can see from watching sg1 - what the Gould race had become.

1 last remaining gould being - Balor ( i think) who went into Adria (Orisi)

So simply put watch sg1 and your empire will crumble :D

(though come to think of it watch sg1 all of us crumble - except the Tauri)

*Rushes to change race*
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:
Reschef wrote:then wait till tomorrow ... if the tok'ra will still exist then :P

We will exist, my "friend"...

Teal'auc

I'm afraid I must argue that point Jenny. For one, Tok'ra only exist in the sense that a few powerful enough to escape Goa'uld wrath come forward. The rest of the movement lacks the ability to defend themselves or even find fellow Tok'ra without unity.

Unity brings me too the next point, what hope can a movement have if it's as rumored as Big Foot? Honestly, Tok'ra are more over-hyped than the Spice Girls. They however have a bigger fan base than the "Tok'ra". Until the movement is brought under one leader and harnessed in an alliance, it won't be feared. The same however can be said about the System Lords, many can claim they united the Goa'uld...but have they? No, they have simply brought a number of Goa'ulds together in a Goa'uld only alliance. The most hope right now can be placed with OSL, built by System Lords for System Lords.

Post Script: How are ya Jenny, it's been ages since we've had a chat. :-)
Death is the Road to Awe

D_T occs
Forum Newbie

Semper wrote:The Tok'ra can never win. They are outnumbered, out served, out allied, and most of all, out stripped in every way shape and form. The day the Tok'ra consortium comes to an end, will be a day long have been coming.

I have to agree. We Goa 'uld may be a contempuous lot of power hungry, double dealing, treacherous, snakeheaded gods . . . but we still are GODS !!! and the Tok 'ra are what exactly ? . . . nothing but an annoyance that we tolerate until the time comes.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

I am finding it very difficult to see who is a Tokra and who is not.

So, why do not all the "Tokra" put another "race" on the Board Index and roll call who they are.

This would make it easier for me to weed out Tokra spies as new Goa'uld find it unpleasant being tortured before being allowed the crest of the GE
I wonder how many there are, sneaking around in the back ground. Stand up and be counted. :D

I ask all the system Lords out there. Could they move from an alliance, form a System lord Alliance, and forget there freinds and colleagues from the other alliances which are not Goa'uld. I think not, so this is where a unity would not be possible.

However, I still believe there are enough SL/Goa'uld out there who would call to arms and become the most dominate force in the Universe.

We need a leader, a Goa'uld who is ready to lead us into the 21st century, to help us regain the dominancy in this universe.

Is he/she there now reading this?...

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cole
Forum History

Informer wrote:

the Tokra will win the moment the gould's are wiped out.

even if they are all dead by that time their life long fight will have ended victorious.

You can see from watching sg1 - what the Gould race had become.

1 last remaining gould being - Balor ( i think) who went into Adria (Orisi)

So simply put watch sg1 and your empire will crumble :D

(though come to think of it watch sg1 all of us crumble - except the Tauri)

*Rushes to change race*

In other words...NEVER!! :lol:

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:I am finding it very difficult to see who is a Tokra and who is not.

So, why do not all the "Tokra" put another "race" on the Board Index and roll call who they are.

This would make it easier for me to weed out Tokra spies as new Goa'uld find it unpleasant being tortured before being allowed the crest of the GE
I wonder how many there are, sneaking around in the back ground. Stand up and be counted. :D

I ask all the system Lords out there. Could they move from an alliance, form a System lord Alliance, and forget there freinds and colleagues from the other alliances which are not Goa'uld. I think not, so this is where a unity would not be possible.

However, I still believe there are enough SL/Goa'uld out there who would call to arms and become the most dominate force in the Universe.

We need a leader, a Goa'uld who is ready to lead us into the 21st century, to help us regain the dominancy in this universe.

Is he/she there now reading this?...

There was a tokra section but it got festively spammed lmao...and went hidden and I doubt it still have now as much posting as it had when it was opened!
As for Goa'uld Unite, for shame the GE alliance didn't last a day (when OSL got divided few days ago) it would have been a good thing if it worked!
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

We haven't yet seen the end of the matter ...
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”