RICOS vs OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Re: RICOS vs OE

looks like only harch is active in tis thread and hes having lot of fun inhere :)
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Lithium wrote:looks like only harch is active in tis thread and hes having lot of fun inhere :)

no no, theres alot of Ricos active, however they have better things to do than post here about killing a 400bill def etc..

OE is gone and past, feel free to purge your allaince with ur dead accounts, but before you do can you tell me before hand, i gotta set war since they are soooooo good farms 8)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Lithium
Forum Zombie

heretic arent u lol :)
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

harchester wrote:
Lithium wrote:looks like only harch is active in tis thread and hes having lot of fun inhere :)

no no, theres alot of Ricos active, however they have better things to do than post here about killing a 400bill def etc..

OE is gone and past, feel free to purge your allaince with ur dead accounts, but before you do can you tell me before hand, i gotta set war since they are soooooo good farms 8)

The reason only Ricos sorry no wait, Harchester is posting in this thread is because he craves attention like a new born baby, and well all of OE have decided its pointless to post about farming 0 defense accounts, so enjoy talking to yourself some more, because as soon as "harchester" apparently gets busy again, this thread will be like Ricos, dead and buried.

That is all.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
harchester
Forum History

GeneralChaos wrote:
harchester wrote:

The reason only Ricos sorry no wait, Harchester is posting in this thread is because he craves attention like a new born baby, and well all of OE have decided its pointless to post about farming 0 defense accounts, so enjoy talking to yourself some more, because as soon as "harchester" apparently gets busy again, this thread will be like Ricos, dead and buried.

That is all.

oh how the irony runs up and slaps you in the face ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Lithium
Forum Zombie

well GC has a point u crave attention like that lol just dont post those pics plsssss.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
DucknDive
Forum Regular

GeneralChaos wrote:
harchester wrote:

That is all.

lol ..... just lol!!
whereub
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: 10 THUMBS- CANT MASS
ID: 49443

:smt042 :smt043 :smt101 :smt110 too funny
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

GeneralChaos wrote:
harchester wrote:

That is all.

General, build ricos something nice plz :) or have an onliner with harch, he likes those.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
harchester
Forum History

~Tziki~ wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:
harchester wrote:

That is all.

General, build ricos something nice plz :) or have an onliner with harch, he likes those.

5trill bet ---

harch v GC 1v1 online

5tril says i win hands down
DucknDive
Forum Regular

10tril says harch wipes the floor with him :D
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

well i came off last night to kill stuff but again nothing to waste turns or time on.

We need to get OE a new slogan for recruiting.

a. join us and you too can have no def....
b. Join Oe we are the best defenseless allliance around.
c. OE Oasis of exiles members wanted.
d. Oe we are the BOMB wait i think we already imploded. lol

SLOGANS wanted. :smt043
ImageImage
qacol
Forum Elite
ID: 1924338

GL: all
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

GeneralChaos wrote:
harchester wrote:

That is all.

Well If my math is OK, what is better,.. 19 Ricos with no def, or 40 from OE close to no def to speak off. You boys farm from me 100 bill per day,and I farm from you boys 2-3T per day. :-k :-k :-k
Opinions any one. :smt017 :smt017 :smt017
matty~
Forum Regular
Alliance: RIcos warlords
Race: i need sleep
ID: 1950534
Alternate name(s): ~matty~
xzxmattyxzx

Fallen Gabriel wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:
harchester wrote:

That is all.

Well If my math is OK, what is better,.. 19 Ricos with no def, or 40 from OE close to no def to speak off. You boys farm from me 100 bill per day,and I farm from you boys 2-3T per day. :-k :-k :-k
Opinions any one. :smt017 :smt017 :smt017

oe are the better farms :-D
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
Spoiler
Some say im insane....I say..My Sanity just took a break

Im so far from the grapevine, im buying grapes from the supermarket.
BEWARE MY SCOPE ZOOMS HEAT SEAKING SCOPE . PRO SNIPER BABY

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”