az cardinals

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
Spyridon
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TPE- Valkyria
Race: Tollan
ID: 1914495

Re: az cardinals

*Catches kitten* Poor bugger they just abusing you. *let's it walk away molested as hell*

Anyway, my only concern is the fact that Cutler has diabetes.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
~Albert Einstein
"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it."
~ Unknown
bleedingblue
Forum Regular
Race: Steve
ID: 59818

*runs up and kicks cat as it walks away, from seemingly no where...*

lol, he did fine with it, and millions of people deal with diabetes everyday, so i see no reason why, so long as he keeps himself healthy, he shouldn't be as good of a player as he can be... :)

7rad3 F33d8ack: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=159019

UU Sold to date: 216mill

ATs Sold to date: 79k
Naq Sold to date: 42trill
Apadamek
Forum Expert
Alliance: Cloud HVE
Race: System Lord
ID: 1981768

I think firing Shanahan was the right move to be honest, he wasn't delivering. The new coach looks like he's taking it like it's a do or die season.
Image << Trader Feedback
Questions about the stock market, watches or betting on sports? Click the sig above!
bleedingblue
Forum Regular

lol, i can see where that misconception comes from...think about it this way: in game, the leader of your alliance gets you into 100 wars over a....well, lets just say you LIKE going to war, it's the whole purpose of our alliance, k!!! well, out of those 100 wars, you lose 15. now, just because you lost that many wars doesnt make him a bad leader or show that he's not delivering, does it? everyone puts such BS on him for an 8-8 season which, although after that 5-0 start isnt good at all, isnt that bad, especially considering the amount of youth and inexperience they have, as well as the plague of injuries, and compared to the other teams around the league. hell, for as many injuries as they had, we SHOULD have had a very bad season...as in lions bad...

and, i can see your point, but i have to ask myself how he hasnt been delivering. he is one of the football geniuses of all time. a modern machiavelli (spelled that wrong, but oh well...lolz) among mediacrity in a, somewhat, offensively-stagnant NFL this year. it is getting easier and easier for defenses to limit offenses because of the restrictions and regulations on the O, and the fact that, for the first half of the season with no running back and a banged up offensive line, they managed to match the patriots offensive numbers from last year is incredible. i cant wait to see what the coordinator who put together that pat's season can do with weapons like cutler, marshal, royal, hillis, stokley, and scheffler!

CRASSUS
Mammon
ID: 0

bleedingblue wrote:lol, i can see where that misconception comes from...think about it this way: in game, the leader of your alliance gets you into 100 wars over a....well, lets just say you LIKE going to war, it's the whole purpose of our alliance, k!!! well, out of those 100 wars, you lose 15. now, just because you lost that many wars doesnt make him a bad leader or show that he's not delivering, does it? everyone puts such BS on him for an 8-8 season which, although after that 5-0 start isnt good at all, isnt that bad, especially considering the amount of youth and inexperience they have, as well as the plague of injuries, and compared to the other teams around the league. hell, for as many injuries as they had, we SHOULD have had a very bad season...as in lions bad...

and, i can see your point, but i have to ask myself how he hasnt been delivering. he is one of the football geniuses of all time. a modern machiavelli (spelled that wrong, but oh well...lolz) among mediacrity in a, somewhat, offensively-stagnant NFL this year. it is getting easier and easier for defenses to limit offenses because of the restrictions and regulations on the O, and the fact that, for the first half of the season with no running back and a banged up offensive line, they managed to match the patriots offensive numbers from last year is incredible. i cant wait to see what the coordinator who put together that pat's season can do with weapons like cutler, marshal, royal, hillis, stokley, and scheffler!

Our new coach is gonna be a monster with all our O weapons, but an 8 year old who played a week of Madden will be able to as well, Defense is gonna be our biggest issue.

Shanahan is an amazing coach, future hall of famer for sure, but he blew a 4 game lead that required San Diego to win 5 in a row. We should have been in the playoff's and he couldn't get us there.
Mammon, the least erected Spirit; for even in Heaven his looks and thoughts Were always downward bent, admiring The riches of heaven's gold.
Spyridon
Forum Intermediate

I thought is was 3 game difference with having to win 4 in a row. . . . . I need to have my memory checked.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
~Albert Einstein
~ Unknown
sarparto
Forum Regular

And one of those losses was to the RAIDERS in Denver. As much as it pains me to say this, I seem to always recall the Bronco's being good, but has Shanahan done anything in the playoffs since he lost Elway.
Spyridon
Forum Intermediate

Nope. He's only been to the playoffs once since then.
~Albert Einstein
~ Unknown
bleedingblue
Forum Regular

but when he made it to the playoffs that year it was with...dun dun dun...jake the snake. ill admit that, although he was no elway, he was decent in his time in denver. if he would have been with denver early in his career, he could have done incredible things. but, arizona scooped him up in the draft and kinda boned his career...

but it annoys me that many people only judge shannahan for his years with elway/davis. althought the highlight of his career, he has done other things. hell, he was the one who invented the safety blitz, and just look at what kind of things have developed from that, as well as the number of teams that utilize it in their playbooks...

Spyridon
Forum Intermediate

Hey, my dad wants to know what's going to happen to LaDainian Tomlinson (did I even spell his name right)? So anybody know?
~Albert Einstein
~ Unknown
sarparto
Forum Regular

I don't know; but, the Charger's GM's doing a damn fine impression of Al Davis. For all the crap Al Davis has pulled, the Chargers GM is worse:

Both are prideful to a fault,

Both fired coaches over pride,

But only the Chargers GM alienated his star player. Davis, at least recently, has only targeted coaches.
bleedingblue
Forum Regular

lol, last i knew the chargers wanted to keep him on and they had just re-signed TinyMan. they'll probably have them competing for 1st string all season and splitting carries.

lol, just me or does anyone else notice the large amount of VERY good RB backups coming out of SD...? first Burner Turner, who is an absolute BEASTTTT!!!!!, and now TinyMan (i forget his name atm for some reason, so that is wat i dub him!!!)

sarparto
Forum Regular

Darren Sproles from Kansas St. He was hell of a college player and it's nice to see him succeed at the NFL level, even if it's with the chargers.
Spyridon
Forum Intermediate

Let's hope he doesn't go like the way of Tomlinson and get shifted off by the Chargers.

I do hope they move to LA.
~Albert Einstein
~ Unknown
bleedingblue
Forum Regular

OMG!!! denver picked up CORREL BUCKHALTER!!!!!! OADSKJAFODH;NL;AJDIOFSD!!!!!SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN TYPE!!!!!!!!JAFLPSDFJSDLK;AF!!!!! LOOK WAT THEY DID WITH A BUNCH OF 2ND, 3RD, AND 4TH RATE RBs, IMAGINE WHAT THEY'LL BE ABLE TO DO WITH A BEAST LIKE BUCKHALTER!!!!!!!

Return to “Sports Section”