Changes to Pergatory

thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

Re: Changes to Pergatory

hows about admin setting up some naq farms in perg so ppl can recover losses from war damage a little quicker.....
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

so when does mightymidget (rank 83 in purg) get kicked out to main then...

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: none atm
Race: replicator
ID: 0

lol u want to mass him to i take it
haha he will some out eventually
born to die
Forum Regular
Alliance: 0
Race: 0

Be seriously guys... Especially you 739182465... :lol:
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Well the fact that we could have a ranked 1 player in perg blowes my mind. Im ean even if we go in there we can't mass them. I say if they hit rank 1 they should be pulled back into normal realm. I mean they've conquered perg pretty much is what that's saying. If they can hit rank 1 then why can't they be in normal. Sounds to me like they're ready to compete with the 'big bad and scary accounts in normal'.

Honestly, I think once they hit 40 mil army size they should automatically be kicked from perg, my opinion.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Ash
Forum Addict

agreed, perg is supposed to be for the lil guys, so they can learn and grow, and get set up with a decent account.
not for guys who should have a stong enough account to stand without the perg shield about them.

Let alone those who get close to the cap, pop out for a couple of days, just long enough to sell a couple mil and then run back to cover
Spoiler
Ash = One of Jack's Bastards
MajorLeeHurts wrote: dont threatn me with a good time :)
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

An unmassable rank 1 account would seems to indicate something needs to be changed.maybe have different rankings for purgatory and main?
Or just a limit at which people get kicked out of purgatory, be it Army size or rank.
born to die
Forum Regular
Alliance: 0
Race: 0

i think... mm is one of the best players in sgw and also have one of the best accounts here... guy you should see his income and def on planets... huge att, def also cov and acov lvl... what do you think? he really selling his uu? i don't think so. i think he spare his uu in normal... when he come out he will grow in a big acc with huge power. he will mass us :lol:
i was been his officer long time before he start war with someone.
i respect him.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

I don't think you understand. Its not MM specificly we are after. Its the fact that by current rules the entire first page could belong to "unmassable" players.

That doesnt bother you?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
phantom1967
Forum Grunt
Race: ancient
ID: 1991095

Lore wrote:I don't think you understand. Its not MM specificly we are after. Its the fact that by current rules the entire first page could belong to "unmassable" players.

That doesnt bother you?

i agree with you, there should be a cap on page one for perg.. although i have been on page one and had a good rank i know i didnt belong there.. my stats werent good enough to be there and the only reason i was is because of the page 1 massings... the only reason i was on page one at all was thanks to a few players that took on page one and opened it up to the rest of us who were trying to build up and get enough to actually survive a fight long enough to finnish my ascentions.. i wasnt trying to build stats and avoid a fight.. i get into enough of them without trying... :( i was trying to get time to build defences for my planets so i could use the naq after the ascentions. hard to do when your fighting a battle on all sides because some joker decides to take out your defences... :( the 60 turn cap should be removed simply because it offers TOO MUCH protection.. just make it so that after a certain rank you cant build any UU.. that would keep any stat builders out of perg and off the first page... they would either have to fight/raid or leave perg.. just a suggestion..
diskmedel
Forum Grunt

i cant find a definite answer to a question..

when i entered perg i *THINK* i tried to hit a guy i have never hit before and got the message that i was not allowed to hit him since he had allready had 60 ATs used against him that day.

And it says in the game updates that
"Maximum attack turns used on one player in 24 hours is limited to 60."

So, i was assuming that any account that had been hit for 60 ATs regardless of WHO hit him would then be safe till 24 hours had passed from the first attack.

But.. then a friend of mine said that he and his alliance had massed people in pergatory and that they each could hit the guy they massed with 60 ATs...

so which is it really? If a guy hits me with 60 ATs now, would that mean NO-ONE can attack me untill tomorrow this time? Or is the person that used the 60 ATs on me the only one who can't hit me untill tomorrow?

Thanks.
Join the ancient war today!
Click to join!

The game is very similar to stargatewars. And yes, there are links to the game on www.stargatewars.com, so no need to yell "OMG, advertizing!"
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

You can hit anybody up to 60 times each in 24 hours,
You can be hit up to 60 times by every player every 24 hours.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
diskmedel
Forum Grunt

darkdragon76 wrote:You can hit anybody up to 60 times each in 24 hours,
You can be hit up to 60 times by every player every 24 hours.

if that is so then they need to change the text on the game updates page.

it says "Maximum attack turns used on one player in 24 hours is limited to 60." if two people can use 60 AT each on me in one day then that text is incorrect.
Click to join!

The game is very similar to stargatewars. And yes, there are links to the game on www.stargatewars.com, so no need to yell "OMG, advertizing!"
diskmedel
Forum Grunt

diskmedel wrote:i cant find a definite answer to a question..

when i entered perg i *THINK* i tried to hit a guy i have never hit before and got the message that i was not allowed to hit him since he had allready had 60 ATs used against him that day.

And it says in the game updates that
"Maximum attack turns used on one player in 24 hours is limited to 60."

So, i was assuming that any account that had been hit for 60 ATs regardless of WHO hit him would then be safe till 24 hours had passed from the first attack.

But.. then a friend of mine said that he and his alliance had massed people in pergatory and that they each could hit the guy they massed with 60 ATs...

so which is it really? If a guy hits me with 60 ATs now, would that mean NO-ONE can attack me untill tomorrow this time? Or is the person that used the 60 ATs on me the only one who can't hit me untill tomorrow?

Thanks.

bump my question.
Click to join!

Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

from what i read, its just that 1 person that cant hit you.

IDK, myself. Never even seen the gates of Purg.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”