Arsenal V's Andariel

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Hoochivette
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Pure Poison
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Re: Arsenal V's Andariel

Well considering andy's gone crazy with the farming, it either means he needs naq or that he's not being kept busy enough with this vendetta :-k
Poison is good for the soul
Man Called Jim wrote:SHUDDUP HOOCH!
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL
- IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

dastupy wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:looks like the 1 v 1 is not enough for some - I have noted some members of mayhem turn farming my alliance as a whole for the last few days
As one of your members stated here...actions speak louder than words (correct me if I am wrong there) and this is no exception

There is no honour to be found in this game any more :mad:

Build a def or get farmed noob :-D

lol im on an ascension run - i think thats slightly more important than wasting defence supers on you :razz: :lol:

still the whole point is that you cant keep it to a 1 v 1 - wait a minute - you arent part of the 1 v 1 yet you have being getting involved :P as for me I can only give my opinion but maybe I should start turn farming mayhem just like ye have being doing? :P
Last edited by Lord Yojimbo on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
dastupy wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:looks like the 1 v 1 is not enough for some - I have noted some members of mayhem turn farming my alliance as a whole for the last few days
As one of your members stated here...actions speak louder than words (correct me if I am wrong there) and this is no exception

lol im on an ascension run - i think thats slightly more important than wasting defence supers on you :razz: :lol:

Then don't cry about getting turn farmed ](*,)

Spoiler
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

dastupy wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:
dastupy wrote:

Farming Ive no issue with but I will get crazy when its turn farming - its more than three times a day on more than one player - its then turn farming a whole alliances resources which is progression in hostility.....dont worry we will turn farm back then :P its only fair after all :P

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
dastupy
Forum Addict

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
dastupy wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:
dastupy wrote:

Farming Ive no issue with but I will get crazy when its turn farming - its more than three times a day on more than one player - its then turn farming a whole alliances resources which is progression in hostility.....dont worry we will turn farm back then :P its only fair after all :P

If it are hits like this , I don't mind ;)
Mar 14, 2010 Necron Lord Attack defended 15 271,359 5,986

Spoiler
Beserker
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Σ ALLEGIANCE 3IC
Race: Spaniard
ID: 24566

wooohoo go Das \:D/ pawnage :)

Hope both having fun in this vendetta
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

massin my alliance - you have what you wanted now have an alliance war as well :razz:

Necron Lord
Forum Newbie
Race: Necron
ID: 1938484

i only hit as Dastupy has been hitting me non stop for the last number of days so i decided to probe. nice one for bragging it was only a probe and I'm on an ascension run and a peaceful player. So kudos to you big man for picking on a smaller player trying to build his account.
dastupy
Forum Addict

Necron Lord wrote:i only hit as Dastupy has been hitting me non stop for the last number of days so i decided to probe. nice one for bragging it was only a probe and I'm on an ascension run and a peaceful player. So kudos to you big man for picking on a smaller player trying to build his account.

If you got a 60 bill def and 25 bill naq out, don't be surprised if someone farms you... Unless you're Fuall :razz:

Lord Yojimbo wrote:massin my alliance - you have what you wanted now have an alliance war as well :razz:

Knight beat me to the kill on thetma , the only guy with something.

Spoiler
Necron Lord
Forum Newbie

dastupy wrote:
Necron Lord wrote:i only hit as Dastupy has been hitting me non stop for the last number of days so i decided to probe. nice one for bragging it was only a probe and I'm on an ascension run and a peaceful player. So kudos to you big man for picking on a smaller player trying to build his account.

If you got a 60 bill def and 25 bill naq out, don't be surprised if someone farms you... Unless you're Fuall :razz:

hence as i said i am ascending so having too high of a def would have been a waste.
dastupy
Forum Addict

Necron Lord wrote:
dastupy wrote:

hence as i said i am ascending so having too high of a def would have been a waste.

Defensive Action 881,437,144,800
I'm also ascending :shock:
How else do you get in G&R 5? :o

Spoiler
Necron Lord
Forum Newbie

my account isnt as big and i lost a lot on my last ascension so i was trying to be a cheapo and get here the slower route and keep costs down. :roll: Oh well

dastupy wrote:
Necron Lord wrote:
dastupy wrote:

Defensive Action 881,437,144,800
I'm also ascending :shock:
How else do you get in G&R 5? :o
knight
The Lulz

Lord Yojimbo wrote:massin my alliance - you have what you wanted now have an alliance war as well :razz:

Not only did you hit my officer but my alliance. [-X

You know the rules. :roll:

P.S. Do not even pretend that you did not cause this. You have no one to blame but yourself. ;)

Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

if you want a co ;) lol you seem like a good guy and shame on dastupy for bragging a probe hit can often cost you a lot of units

and good luck with ascention =]
Spoiler
knight
The Lulz

In the GC now

Return to “Vendetta corner”