Where is.....

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Flavar
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Where is.....

Kjarkur wrote:Wasn't PianoMutt in the military and got called away for duty so he gave his account to someone? Or sold it, can't remember. It was a long time ago... he was truly fun to have around.

That happend but if it was the last time he quit i dont remember anymore.

Since he returned more than once.

But i really would like to have him back arround here.
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

What happened to this guy?

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13224

:(
Image ImageImageImage
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

Flavar wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:Wasn't PianoMutt in the military and got called away for duty so he gave his account to someone? Or sold it, can't remember. It was a long time ago... he was truly fun to have around.

lol I heard there are people who will sit on his account every time he returns :twisted:
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

geisha wrote:
Flavar wrote:

lol I heard there are people who will sit on his account every time he returns :twisted:

And I guess there may be even more people who would help him out rebuilding an account when he returns. :-)
Huxley
Forum Elder

Cole wrote:
geisha wrote:
Flavar wrote:

And I guess there may be even more people who would help him out rebuilding an account when he returns. :-)

Then I guess there will be multiple accounts sat on :twisted:
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Cole
Forum History

Huxley wrote:
Cole wrote:
geisha wrote:
Flavar wrote:

Oh really? :roll:
Huxley
Forum Elder

Cole wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Cole wrote:
geisha wrote:
Flavar wrote:

Oh really? :roll:

Just for old times ;)

Doubt he'll be back, when I spoke to him last he was very busy, never know tho.....

Apophis the great? Same guy? :s
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Dean s
Ero sore
Thors reign
Priller
Gman

Theirs loads who have just faded away :/

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1995

My original forum acc u remember making it because I thought I had to register forums to play game lol >_>

That was long ago tho can't rem pass or email I used lol , miss alot of the old guys

It's nice to see quite A few of 2005 originals still around like kalkin and Juliette ect :p
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

REK is a big poppa with a big family, you can notice on facebook with all the daily pictures he posts so he is doing what a dad has to do to keep em safe and happy. He does visit from time to time.

Destruction1 and MistressJo were married recently and they have been doing what families do. Both accounts are vac and they do visit from time to time.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
ID: 42235

Shedload quit the game completely last year
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

oh Jo is in trouble now... I always invite her to my weddings.. [-(

Unre4L aka |Spartan|???, where is he now??
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Cole
Forum History

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:Dean s
Ero sore
Thors reign
Priller
Gman

My original forum acc u remember making it because I thought I had to register forums to play game lol >_>

That was long ago tho can't rem pass or email I used lol , miss alot of the old guys

It's nice to see quite A few of 2005 originals still around like kalkin and Juliette ect :p

As far as I know, Priller was banned for having feeding multies.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Cole wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:Dean s
Ero sore
Thors reign
Priller
Gman

As far as I know, Priller was banned for having feeding multies.
Also Gman (assuming you are referring to Gman Legends) was found to be a scammer. After he was discovered he scarpered and left his account 'The One and Only Gman' 1972720 to rot.
Image ImageImageImage
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

He was an awesome player tho before he scammed that guy for like 80$

I was talking to him after that , he needed the &
$ to post bail so he could be there when his kid was born , but scamming was the bad way to go about it ! Shame tho he was a good player and turned bad :(

Although I don't think Gman legends is the sane guy , maybe he was ^^ but was never Gman ledgends ingame
Thors reign was An awesome dude
Very similar to thamuz

Amierican version lol was a beast ingame like thamuz too :))
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

Good do see D1 doing well.

Does someone remember old Philemon?

Return to “StarGateWars General”