The Collective vs DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: The Collective vs DDE

yes odin but the way some in TC were saying it all of DDE was sitting on yourselves of 13 against what 100 players on those days it wasnt that is my point only around 6 players of DDE were doing anything to yous if that but not all of us

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

CCexy wrote:yes odin but the way some in TC were saying it all of DDE was sitting on yourselves of 13 against what 100 players on those days it wasnt that is my point only around 6 players of DDE were doing anything to yous if that but not all of us

Let em grandstand ..bug juice soon LOL

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

CCexy wrote:yes odin but the way some in TC were saying it all of DDE was sitting on yourselves of 13 against what 100 players on those days it wasnt that is my point only around 6 players of DDE were doing anything to yous if that but not all of us

Very good point mate, although the actions of one speak for all.
Im not one of those guys that tells lies and says really out there things, im a down to earth guy so i tell it like it is.

Im looking foward to some fun....i have been at war with dde before and your not all bad :p i have had alot of fun in the past waring a few of you so i hope that happens this time as well.

*lets phalax flip the burgers*
we have snags, burgers, salad (for those that aren't normal lol) and a fully stocked bar.

odie out
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

~phalax~ wrote:Here is a list of the "little ones" in DDE that were 0'd last night by 4 TC members.
And what you call little ones are on par with most of our accounts so not so little to us ;)

[spoiler]xXxsephirothxXx
amag27
green_victim
Vulcrum
[AG]Pisol
James_brown
Commander Vimes
Kostle
Kazarian
Deadly Knight
Marshall
Ikaer Zulust
(DC)D3ath
Kondasz
Kattila
HePe
Trojan Horse
Myhill
~wolve~
tow gunner
tocsi
Kara22
X_9
Snow Gaurd
Kazarian[/spoiler]

Most were on PTT

well i usually stay away from these stupid forum battles, but to clarify things, i have to say that i was not zeroed, i wasnt even massed. And i was not even thinking about this war and other stuff, but noticed in alliance logs that kitty was massing snowgaurd, so i started massing her to make her stop. And i Think i achieved it cause she stopped hitting snowgaurd and started massing me back as well, and it was really nice battle and i think i was winning it by some 500k-1m supers killed, but we both were repairing constantly so it were no way to mass someone completely. And later Odin came to help kitty, but it was not a problem for me and i was further massing kitty and repairing and was having fun, but unfortunately kaboomer noticed their hits on me and snowgaurd in alliance logs, but didnt checked that i was fighting and hitting back, and put us on ppt. And all in all after this live battle with kitty and odin, i think i managed to kill about 3m supers on kitty side, and also lost about 3m supers myself so it was nice fair and square battle :) But like i said i was not zeroed nor massed, cause when kaboomer put us on ppt i still had more than 1m def supers and all my weapons.

P.S. to all those who are whining and crying, i suggest you to stop it cause you just show all how weak you are, and the more you cry, the more you will be hit, cause it just says that you are only able to cry and do nothing in game and are not feared at all, like the dog which barks loud but doesnt bite ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
dead solid
Fledgling Forumer
Race: nano t dude
ID: 32956

how bout we stop the hate and have a fun war for a month or so ;)
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

repli**cator wrote:well yes kaboom you did a nice number on me, have to admit. kinda stung since you sabbed and lost no supers on my def but no worries i can accept the fact DDE have stronger accounts then most of us, i will just have to pick my targets.
on weekend ppt atm, i will join in after it's run out.

hoping to return some of those losses i took upon you all !

meet you on the battlefield

PICK ME PICK ME! lol :smt047
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
repli**cator
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: SOLO
Race: RepliTiMaster
ID: 65108
Alternate name(s): makanko
~mak~

Commander Vimes wrote:
repli**cator wrote:well yes kaboom you did a nice number on me, have to admit. kinda stung since you sabbed and lost no supers on my def but no worries i can accept the fact DDE have stronger accounts then most of us, i will just have to pick my targets.
on weekend ppt atm, i will join in after it's run out.

hoping to return some of those losses i took upon you all !

meet you on the battlefield

PICK ME PICK ME! lol :smt047

well, I was actually going to avoid hitting you Vimes-ie

@D3ath; that PS is exactly what I am. I have a mediocre account, I'm going to whine some more about the super strong player in DDE, and i'm gonna hit those that I can hit. I'm a barking dog, I admit it, so what, you'rer going to take it to court? I'm allowed to bark aren't I?
POWER to the repli/nanoti !
Role Playing
"Be sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear"
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

Hey, sorry for sabbing and not just massing like you all wanted, but you made it too simple... :D
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback
EbilCC
Forum Addict

finally u get my point yes I know its hard to understand me at times you can DDE I speak CC++ also known as irish lol drunken so bare with my posts if they confuse you

now is phalax the same phalax I think they are :-D

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

dead solid wrote:how bout we stop the hate and have a fun war for a month or so ;)

M8 it aint even have to be a month ;)

and yeah i dont like the hate to,cos it tends to bring me down to that level i know i shouldnt but im not build that way :( when god was handin out restraint i skipt and went to the big **** line :D

But fun i have. no BBQ yet tho but will fry some uu instead :D
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

Know your right there were only a small number from diffrent DDE alliances that "marked us for destruction", but we didn't declare this war CC ;)

CCexy wrote:now is phalax the same phalax I think they are :-D

One in the same bud, just still semi active hence the slow building of def etc... New job and baby 2 on the way so RL is taking up alot of time :smt101

ANG (27) wrote:Hey, sorry for sabbing and not just massing like you all wanted, but you made it too simple... :D
:roll:

D3ath wrote:P.S. to all those who are whining and crying, i suggest you to stop it cause you just show all how weak you are, and the more you cry, the more you will be hit, cause it just says that you are only able to cry and do nothing in game and are not feared at all, like the dog which barks loud but doesnt bite ;)

lol, how can you "fear" someone in a game??

And last but not least, nice hits on ascended Mass Destroyer ;)
~Deathlok~
Forum Regular
Race: SL

~phalax~ wrote:

Know your right there were only a small number from diffrent DDE alliances that "marked us for destruction", but we didn't declare this war CC ;)

CCexy wrote:now is phalax the same phalax I think they are :-D

One in the same bud, just still semi active hence the slow building of def etc... New job and baby 2 on the way so RL is taking up alot of time :smt101

ANG (27) wrote:Hey, sorry for sabbing and not just massing like you all wanted, but you made it too simple... :D
:roll:

D3ath wrote:P.S. to all those who are whining and crying, i suggest you to stop it cause you just show all how weak you are, and the more you cry, the more you will be hit, cause it just says that you are only able to cry and do nothing in game and are not feared at all, like the dog which barks loud but doesnt bite ;)

lol, how can you "fear" someone in a game??

And last but not least, nice hits on ascended Mass Destroyer ;)

and Kondasz and where is it? :(

:D
EbilCC
Forum Addict

well you will CC me on main at some stage this week i been out all weekend for my birthday just dnt ruin all the fun and sab me away Im ascending :-D hence low covert

Avitir
Forum Regular
Alliance: In one.

What about the fact you do not allow vendettas or 1v1's? We would happily have gone with a vendetta or small skirmish of 6 v 6 if it was only a small section of your Empire had us marked for destruction.

The fact that everytime I have seen Kaboomer particularly called out for a 1 v 1 DDE calls its policy of no vendettas but 'if you dare touch us back we will mass you, your family, your family's family, your neighbour 5 houses down.....'

The fact is that your lot were playing tag hiding and hoping that TC did not strike back because of your so-called policies that you expect everyone to abide by.

Having a consistent argument to show you were the 'victims' would also help. It started off as only one DDE member hitting TC and then we unfairly hit you all back and now it is 6 that were doing the original strikes. The original aggressors keep mounting here baby!

The reason I ended up in TC just recently was because of the tough actions of kaboomer massing my noob training alliance- pretty tough massing all the active members of my alliance all below 100mil army and mostly LG or lower but you leave me the AG with 300mil+ army completely alone. My small players had had enough- it is one thing to get massed and be able to fight a fair fight back it is another to respond to then as one DDE player put it get squashed. It is ironic that I join TC and then soon after the DDE start massing the alliance I have joined- while I would not have started a war with you direct it is now allowing me some satisfaction.

All of this adds up to one conclusion- DDE are bullies as bullies are ones who are very tough in large groups against far smaller groups but not so tough when the odds are even. Bullies are also the ones who try and blame their actions and inciting of a situation on their victims.
dead solid
Fledgling Forumer
Race: nano t dude
ID: 32956

kaboom wrote:
dead solid wrote:how bout we stop the hate and have a fun war for a month or so ;)

M8 it aint even have to be a month ;)

and yeah i dont like the hate to,cos it tends to bring me down to that level i know i shouldnt but im not build that way :( when god was handin out restraint i skipt and went to the big **** line :D

But fun i have. no BBQ yet tho but will fry some uu instead :D

lets save the bbq for after the war i feel like a big steak ;)

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”