Tournament 07 - Deathmatch

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: Tournament 07 - Deathmatch

~Osiris~™ wrote:
donais wrote:check your facts u dont know me :P now im gonna mass u on main too

I know who you are and answered one of your questions. Uh, sorry? LOL

No you don't. :p

He's actually

Most Slaughters: 9 by _Riddick_
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Kikaz wrote:
~Osiris~™ wrote:

He's actually

She is not master of lulz :smt043 i keep ID's m8 lol
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

~Osiris~™ wrote:
Kikaz wrote:
~Osiris~™ wrote:

He's actually

She is not master of lulz :smt043 i keep ID's m8 lol

Not very well apparently.

Realm: Underverse
God: _Riddick_
Main Realm Identification Number: 4742
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

yeah now consider yourself vendattaed and sat on for the next forever and the lulz part is u wont know who its coming from

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

donais wrote:yeah now consider yourself vendattaed and sat on for the next forever and the lulz part is u wont know who its coming from

Not sure why all the huff..... :smt091
Maybe has to do with a friend in the tourny i made mad? :smt056
If you are not wanting to identify yourself how will you "vendatt" me AND sit on the next forever? :smt017
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Dex, seriously.. Donais just has to wink and someone will sit on you forever. ;) And ever.
He is not one to be pissed off lightly. :P
~Osiris~™ wrote:
donais wrote:yeah now consider yourself vendattaed and sat on for the next forever and the lulz part is u wont know who its coming from

If you are not wanting to identify yourself how will you "vendatt" me AND sit on the next forever? :smt017
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Juliette wrote:Dex, seriously.. Donais just has to wink and someone will sit on you forever. ;) And ever.
He is not one to be pissed off lightly. :P
~Osiris~™ wrote:

How did I piss them off? Trying to answer a question I had in my first tourney? Wink away then. All I know is you post you get kills don't get credit, 5 minutes after evi was knocked out. Sorry for the mixup on ID's bud, but tis no way to act about someone helping out someone new to the tourny. :smt100
donais
Forum Regular

hahahaha, no faith in my ability to do it on my own Juliette?

anyways my thoughts on this tourney being my first one I actually played in (I joined the last one but didnt have time). It seems that it really just turns into who can stay up the longest, at the time of my loss I am pretty sure I had the most planets left, but had no desire to keep waking up every 2 hours. I think this needs to be modified in some way for the future, because it is not the best fighter or account that wins (though big cs's do give you one hell of an advantage). But its the person or group of people (TAF) who have the best rotation and can just wait out the person to go to bed.

though I had fun so I thank you sol.

and to clarify the original question I ended up with 10 slaughters, and some i got messages for others i did not, I do believe its suppose to work out that every kill you get a message saying you got the planets or someone else did?

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

I got a message saying someone else has done more damage than you, and it was sent out twice, to me, even though I killed them.

So yes, it is confusing. I was just trying to help, for cereal.
I thought you were kikaz, then I thought evi, so good job keeping it interesting for as long as you all did.
=D>
donais
Forum Regular

~Osiris~™ wrote:I got a message saying someone else has done more damage than you, and it was sent out twice, to me, even though I killed them.

I thought you were kikaz, then I thought evi, so good job keeping it interesting for as long as you all did.
=D>

yes i understand the person who gets the planets is the person who has done the most recent damage, but what I am pointing out is several of the kills i didnt get a message at all, guessing a bug of somesort

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

donais wrote:
~Osiris~™ wrote:I got a message saying someone else has done more damage than you, and it was sent out twice, to me, even though I killed them.

=D>

yes i understand the person who gets the planets is the person who has done the most recent damage, but what I am pointing out is several of the kills i didnt get a message at all, guessing a bug of somesort

We have had ALOT of bugs in these tournaments #-o
Last time it was that only a few could attack and it would not let me hit them as they were not in logs past ten days I could not hit them they got an 8 hour head start on me. There was a reset to that tournament. Sol is still working on kinks as they come up I gather. 8-[
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Congratulations to [AG] Thor for winning the tournament for a second time. I believe he is the first double winner. Also a huge congrats to RepliNorbe for coming second in his debut tournament!

Rambo, i'm amazed you lasted so long!

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Congrats guys well played!
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Congrats to Thor once again are in order.
And to TAF and MayHem for their overall performance.

I was 9th and had a blast with most of you.
Fun being able to DM mathlord :smt110

Anywho congrats to the top ten finishers. =D>
donais
Forum Regular

yeah top 10 should get prizes and congrats to u guys at the top was fun working with you and talking with you guys :D

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Return to “Tournament Discussion”