Tournament 10: Team Deathmatch

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: Tournament 10: Team Deathmatch

It's their place :P I don't think there is a boss...they can also play from where they live...it's not a hard concept. There's a reason they don't play in every tournament. They only go for it when they have the time to invest properly. We all learned the hard way that the only way to survive the tournament is to not sleep. Ever. That's how Rambo survives as long as he does. That's how all the top tourny people do it. To survive to the last day you either:

(a) Get really lucky and stay under the radar
(b) Don't sleep

Odds are everyone has tried everyone at least once prior to that. I was lucky to catch all the massings on me while I was awake (save for when the gf dragged me out of the apartment and my multi died). But when I went to bed, no dice and I was out...even though I had one of the higher planet counts and the rank one tourny def when I slept. Same could be said for lots of people getting kicked out. Online battles don't make sense in the tourny because turns are so precious. It more often than not is a waiting game to use your turns to their best advantage on a target you know won't repair.

P.S. Back in the OE vs TAF war, I'd do 20-22 hour shifts of log watching taking quick naps/"sleep". Not that bad for a few days. Eventually have to sleep though...good thing the tournaments don't take weeks then eh?
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

I managed to keep myself awake for almost 3 days without sleep in this tournament. the last 10 hours were pretty much a nightmare... i went to bed, bam! I died... :-S my head hurt the next day a lot ... hehe

so yeah, its pretty much: whoever doesnt sleep wins... :(
prsko
Forum Irregular

Dont hate the player, hate the game...
Funny how everyone knows everything, yet noone talked to us or asked us whats going on...
And be aware, theres only one person we will eplain stuff to, Admin Jason, the rest of u calling us cheaters, keep an eye on incoming logs, tourney afterparty for us wiiiii.
Titus Lartius
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Alone
Race: Roman
ID: 1920194

For my first tourny I enjoyed it cant wait for the next one i learn more in playing it then i have learnt about ascended since I have started
The only one who does it without consequence

Titus Lartius 3rd Empire of Rome
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

prsko wrote:Dont hate the player, hate the game...
Funny how everyone knows everything, yet noone talked to us or asked us whats going on...
And be aware, theres only one person we will eplain stuff to, Admin Jason, the rest of u calling us cheaters, keep an eye on incoming logs, tourney afterparty for us wiiiii.

yeah, your right. Back in time, the game autoban system banned players using same IP, didnt even alowe to hit same target... without exception. if this was alowed, than its pure BS and should be explained, before torunament, not after... or... it should be explained at all. But yeah, thats why I was in 4 tourneys at all... and barely played it.
But like you sayd... wiiii wiiii! Just dont expect ppl will not complain about case like this ;) and wont call for investigations...
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

so we're taking them on there word thats its 4 people in the same room for 4 days straight, WTH is the point even playing this game, we got NG multis and just plain multis but noone does jack **Filtered** about now
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couzens
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman
ID: 42786

Err did u read the last few pages? No one knows anything (bar TAF HC) thats why we are asking questions, yet your response it we only talk to jason, keep calling us cheats and we will mass you. :roll:

In this situation i think your suppose to be providing evidence to show you guys wasn't cheating, not sitting around doing nothing and saying we will only talk to jason, because he is a busy man and thats why he has help so he has more time, and time not to spend asking you questions because you won't provide answers/reasons to other people.

Best Regards
Couz

Praetorians
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Romans
ID: 36866

afterparty? whos invited :-D
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Mathlord wrote:It's their place :P I don't think there is a boss...

Ah forgot to mention, he practically says they're playing at an 'office' via PM to Cal and I. So they have a little office in their own home o.0 selling speed by any chance?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sol
Forum Addict

What I find funny is you're not trying to convince the admin that accused you.
By now it's pretty safe to say you're all fully aware of the situation.

Also on a completely unrelated note, Nazir and Yodas aren't banned on main so I didn't do anything to them during the tourney :P, they're apparently not ban-able either.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
prsko
Forum Irregular

I explained this stuff to proper people, admins dealing with that stuff, like 2 years ago...
Sol
Forum Addict

prsko wrote:I explained this stuff to proper people, admins dealing with that stuff, like 2 years ago...

IP exceptions?
And they said no? or didn't do anything about it, but you still played with it anyway?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

guys ive got my 4 mates coming over for a sgw marathon,but its ok , cos you have my word they're my mates 8-[
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sol
Forum Addict

Guild don't spam up ma threads.

Also however this goes, probably should limit one account in the tourney and 1 IP per account.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

At least the sniper Rambo was smashed :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Return to “Tournament Discussion”