~Tziki~ + Arsenal Vs [DC]D3ath + Osiris + Tocsi

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: ~Tziki~ + Arsenal Vs [DC]D3ath + Osiris + Tocsi

R0B3RT wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote: Kj sent me a message on skype which distracted me for a few secondsmade me lose my def, the bastard <3 , but well played. Overall good fun.

cya guys soon.
You didn't see that one coming did ya :-D

Have fun all!
lol no, i didnt. saw tocsi coming, but took my eye off the game and tabb'd to skype :( now your joining in too :( ill edit title (+ Kj via Skype distractions) :smt050
next time you don.t need open vendetta before raid on DOC player
no go away if not ii take all your alliance :smt047

oh shush you ya big cutie! you said yourself you'd have taken the UU if you saw it on someone else :P

dont worry im not going anywhere, and i have plenty of play toys now between you guys and iFlux ^^ ill try build something each day atleast, but dont be surprised if its massed before you get to it aight...
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

~Tziki~ wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote: Kj sent me a message on skype which distracted me for a few secondsmade me lose my def, the bastard <3 , but well played. Overall good fun.

cya guys soon.
You didn't see that one coming did ya :-D

Have fun all!
lol no, i didnt. saw tocsi coming, but took my eye off the game and tabb'd to skype :( now your joining in too :( ill edit title (+ Kj via Skype distractions) :smt050
next time you don.t need open vendetta before raid on DOC player
no go away if not ii take all your alliance :smt047

oh shush you ya big cutie! you said yourself you'd have taken the UU if you saw it on someone else :P

dont worry im not going anywhere, and i have plenty of play toys now between you guys and iFlux ^^ ill try build something each day atleast, but dont be surprised if its massed before you get to it aight...
i see the unit this morning and i wait someone come in
you lucky get me off line =D>
you need wait before mass in vendetta
you massed first ](*,)
bad move tziki :smt019
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

not sure what your saying there fella.

someone help me out?

edit: think i understand now. Yea i only added osiris to this as i though he would want to mass me back. i raided the UU without a thread because i wasnt going to make a thread anyway, but after talking with Kj i thought he'd want to be added in and take a crack at me. which you all did =]
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

I fell left out now :smt089 .. No more big defences i quess tziki
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:I fell left out now :smt089 .. No more big defences i quess tziki
time will tell, depends how my raiding/farming goes i guess, and if you manage to hit me first or if leaf keep you busy, i rebuilt it to 110t for you aswell :(
--------
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

well we heard one side of the vendy now lets see how it all looked up from my point of view :D

yesterday at night i came back home and see arsenal hit me. I checked him and see him having like 4t def and 20m spies. But as that was only one hit i asked on skype could i mass him or should i send him a warning msg. Then woke up in the morning see that he hit couple other members as well, and read that he is **Filtered** and i can do that, and if i wont tosci will probably do cause he was one of those newly hit players :D So i also check in our databse and see that he was really **Filtered** and info on him updated a long time ago. Also as i know tosci quite well, i decided to act first as well cause i was hit first anyways :D

So i massed arsenals 5.5t def, which was increased through nite a bit, or maybe he just repaired weps, didnt bothered to look at it. After droping his def i aced some 17m uu and sabbed half of his 30m strike weps, also while massing and acing killed like 12m his def supers, and lost myself about 8m attack supers.

So all in all, it was 29m uu +15mweps traded for about like 9-10m uu after sabbing loses were added.

Then after some time tziki starts massing me, so i asked him WTH he is doing ( yeah i admit i called him noob there :D ) and he told me that he is massing me cause i massed his alliance member :D well once i explained him why i massed Arsenal, he then told me to start a vendetta against Arsenal, and that he doesnt give a **Filtered** about any lists we have :) once i refused to his demands, then tziki got mad :D And then he created a topic about this vendeta, it was all cool till that moment, cause i wanted to make sure i can mass him and so on, also as i was on alliance ppt went to town run some errands and once i am back :D all hell break loose :D tziki raided osiris, also half massed tosci with acing through def, and people started shouting for full blown out war, but still waited to see what the leaders gonna decide, and also kynell put up doc on ppt as well. So then later on rob wokes up and comes online :D and you know him, he is pissed and wants to mass tziki himself and the rest of TO :D just looking for some mercs :D but later on we calm him down a bit, and in the meantime tziki changes the topic to be not 1vs1 but 1 or 2 vs 3, but as he misses robert out, so robert signs up himself :D but tziki doesnt want him in :D also as robert prepares to hit him alone we settle things that i am gonna mass his def and will leave acing for robert and tosci joins in once covert is lower. Then some time to prepare everything and here we go, boom bam boom i start hitting him, then once he is lower robert jumps in and very quickly he jumps on alliance ppt, robert only managed to do 6 hits. And tziki then starts complaining about it. But we see him rebuilding his stats, at this moment my killing ratio was about 1:1.5 to my favour, then tziki jumps off the ppt and starts hitting osiris, as he became active and wanted to be include in this vendy, after that he jumps on me, and we change blow to blow, the only bad thing for me is that i have no mercs, so my losses were higher this time, also he was not able to zero me, and i was not able to do that as well. And here comes the turn change, which made things worse, cause at that moment i was trying to retrain some more supers so that he would lose even more attack supers, and just before turn change only managed to train them as regulars and tziki stole the naq, and killed some of them, so i failed to train them as supers, then i tried to take some more naq and train whats left to suppers but here somes the turn change lag, which this time was like 2min or so long :D at least it looked like that in the browser, many tabs are trying to load and nothing loads, and in the meantime i have to repair def as well :D I even kinda thoguht maybe GW went down and was asking others if its still loading to them :D so ofcourse tziki stole another batch of naq from me which i unbanked for training those suppers, and later on started acing me through def, in the meantime i trained some more supers to def, but as his strike compared to my def and his AC level were higher he succesfully aced me, to about 2.5m spies, and then being afraid that he will start sabbing my weps i shift on the alliance ppt, cause i kinda run out of uu. But the rest of the team did good job and took him down and to about 20m AS with no real stats.

Now as for stats between me and tziki, i dont have excat stats for our first encounter when he started massing me, but i know that i killed more of his attack suppers then he my def ones, but he got an uper hand via killing more spies then losing acers. So in the end it was kinda equal, and well for the next two encounters i have reset my temp ME and it went out kinda equal again, if not considering the MS'es cause well his MS strike is higher then my whole MS but i still got some of his :D
So here it is for all those ME lovers
My kills:
[spoiler]Your Achievements (war points per in brakets)
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 2,786,900
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 74,799,194
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 0
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 0
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 36,713,980
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 185,530,764
Spies Killed(50) 0
Spy Killers Killed(50) 16,395,586
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 239,380
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 1,181,788
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 0
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 0
Planets Taken(5000) 0
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 793,275,147,852
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 1,868,641,080,354
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,080
TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 31,724,327,635[/spoiler]

My losses:
[spoiler]Your Failures
Attacking Mercenaries Lost 72,313,826
Defending Mercenaries Lost 4,256,696
Questers Lost 0
Defenders Lost 5,467,860
Super Questers Lost 187,602,683
Super Defenders Lost 28,011,005
Covert Agents Lost 28,608,186
Anti-Intelligence Drone Lost 0
Mothership Weapons Lost 1,851,440
Mothership Shields Lost 917,897
Mothership Fleets Lost 0
Planet Defences Lost 0
Planets Lost 0
Naquadah Lost 3,196,429,494,605
Untrained Lost 92,278
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att on You) 0
Attack Turns Used Against You 3,015
Plus/Minus 0[/spoiler]
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

:smt043 Nice perspective there. :-D

Have fun everyone.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

tz1k1 iz a nub
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Bromas wrote:tz1k1 iz a nub
says the biggest nub is sgw history? :)

:smt060
kynell
Forum Irregular

death that is a essay I cant read all that break it down for us lol ;)
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

lol not gonna break it down, but for those who cant or dont want to read, then you can have a look at spoilers :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

D3ath wrote:well we heard one side of the vendy now lets see how it all looked up from my point of view :D

[spoiler]yesterday at night i came back home and see arsenal hit me. I checked him and see him having like 4t def and 20m spies. But as that was only one hit i asked on skype could i mass him or should i send him a warning msg. Then woke up in the morning see that he hit couple other members as well, and read that he is **Filtered** and i can do that, and if i wont tosci will probably do cause he was one of those newly hit players :D So i also check in our databse and see that he was really **Filtered** and info on him updated a long time ago. Also as i know tosci quite well, i decided to act first as well cause i was hit first anyways :D

So i massed arsenals 5.5t def, which was increased through nite a bit, or maybe he just repaired weps, didnt bothered to look at it. After droping his def i aced some 17m uu and sabbed half of his 30m strike weps, also while massing and acing killed like 12m his def supers, and lost myself about 8m attack supers.

So all in all, it was 29m uu +15mweps traded for about like 9-10m uu after sabbing loses were added.

Then after some time tziki starts massing me, so i asked him WTH he is doing ( yeah i admit i called him noob there :D ) and he told me that he is massing me cause i massed his alliance member :D well once i explained him why i massed Arsenal, he then told me to start a vendetta against Arsenal, and that he doesnt give a **Filtered** about any lists we have :) once i refused to his demands, then tziki got mad :D And then he created a topic about this vendeta, it was all cool till that moment, cause i wanted to make sure i can mass him and so on, also as i was on alliance ppt went to town run some errands and once i am back :D all hell break loose :D tziki raided osiris, also half massed tosci with acing through def, and people started shouting for full blown out war, but still waited to see what the leaders gonna decide, and also kynell put up doc on ppt as well. So then later on rob wokes up and comes online :D and you know him, he is pissed and wants to mass tziki himself and the rest of TO :D just looking for some mercs :D but later on we calm him down a bit, and in the meantime tziki changes the topic to be not 1vs1 but 1 or 2 vs 3, but as he misses robert out, so robert signs up himself :D but tziki doesnt want him in :D also as robert prepares to hit him alone we settle things that i am gonna mass his def and will leave acing for robert and tosci joins in once covert is lower. Then some time to prepare everything and here we go, boom bam boom i start hitting him, then once he is lower robert jumps in and very quickly he jumps on alliance ppt, robert only managed to do 6 hits. And tziki then starts complaining about it. But we see him rebuilding his stats, at this moment my killing ratio was about 1:1.5 to my favour, then tziki jumps off the ppt and starts hitting osiris, as he became active and wanted to be include in this vendy, after that he jumps on me, and we change blow to blow, the only bad thing for me is that i have no mercs, so my losses were higher this time, also he was not able to zero me, and i was not able to do that as well. And here comes the turn change, which made things worse, cause at that moment i was trying to retrain some more supers so that he would lose even more attack supers, and just before turn change only managed to train them as regulars and tziki stole the naq, and killed some of them, so i failed to train them as supers, then i tried to take some more naq and train whats left to suppers but here somes the turn change lag, which this time was like 2min or so long :D at least it looked like that in the browser, many tabs are trying to load and nothing loads, and in the meantime i have to repair def as well :D I even kinda thoguht maybe GW went down and was asking others if its still loading to them :D so ofcourse tziki stole another batch of naq from me which i unbanked for training those suppers, and later on started acing me through def, in the meantime i trained some more supers to def, but as his strike compared to my def and his AC level were higher he succesfully aced me, to about 2.5m spies, and then being afraid that he will start sabbing my weps i shift on the alliance ppt, cause i kinda run out of uu. But the rest of the team did good job and took him down and to about 20m AS with no real stats.

Now as for stats between me and tziki, i dont have excat stats for our first encounter when he started massing me, but i know that i killed more of his attack suppers then he my def ones, but he got an uper hand via killing more spies then losing acers. So in the end it was kinda equal, and well for the next two encounters i have reset my temp ME and it went out kinda equal again, if not considering the MS'es cause well his MS strike is higher then my whole MS but i still got some of his :D
So here it is for all those ME lovers
My kills:
[spoiler]Your Achievements (war points per in brakets)
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 2,786,900
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 74,799,194
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 0
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 0
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 36,713,980
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 185,530,764
Spies Killed(50) 0
Spy Killers Killed(50) 16,395,586
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 239,380
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 1,181,788
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 0
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 0
Planets Taken(5000) 0
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 793,275,147,852
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 1,868,641,080,354
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,080
TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 31,724,327,635[/spoiler]

My losses:
[spoiler]Your Failures
Attacking Mercenaries Lost 72,313,826
Defending Mercenaries Lost 4,256,696
Questers Lost 0
Defenders Lost 5,467,860
Super Questers Lost 187,602,683
Super Defenders Lost 28,011,005
Covert Agents Lost 28,608,186
Anti-Intelligence Drone Lost 0
Mothership Weapons Lost 1,851,440
Mothership Shields Lost 917,897
Mothership Fleets Lost 0
Planet Defences Lost 0
Planets Lost 0
Naquadah Lost 3,196,429,494,605
Untrained Lost 92,278
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att on You) 0
Attack Turns Used Against You 3,015
Plus/Minus 0[/spoiler]
[/Spoiler]
D3ath wrote:lol not gonna break it down, but for those who cant or dont want to read, then you can have a look at spoilers :D
this person did this, then they did that, so i did this, when they did that' so this guy did that, so that guy said "oh ya" and did this....kinda sums it up

have fun all
but most of all kev
Easy^ Rocks
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

LMAO! Ive just found out why Arsenal was on your "lists" hahaahaha, im so pissed off/not bothered its hilarious!!!
--------
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

we don't care about the reason, just that he is there :D

have fun guys, take Tziki and Arsenal down 8)
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Comulous wrote:we don't care about the reason, just that he is there :D

have fun guys, take Tziki and Arsenal down 8)
:smt050
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.

Return to “Vendetta corner”