talking smack?

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

Re: talking smack?

Come off ppt tonight, I will start my mission. Like I said if we are nap'd I don't care... a nap does not give u reason tp talk **Filtered** cause u think u r safe lol
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

Im on lots of crazy missions right now lol show in my logs if u want to join in
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
~wilco~
Forum Expert

KOS SUCKS !!

but dde are cool

KJ :smt060 :smt050
KOS
Forum Intermediate

lol btw if you are worried about the rest of DDE, msg me and i can inform them of OUR vendetta...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
~wilco~
Forum Expert

KOS wrote:lol btw if you are worried about the rest of DDE, msg me and i can inform them of OUR vendetta...
DDE dont worry me there like little terriers biting away at your ankles while the big dogs tear shat apart !!

hehe

:smt060 DDe

Come on guys step forward n take on the might of the KOS :P
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

KOS wrote:acually thinking I might sniper some sniper for a while... im bored
That in its very essence is the most retarded comment ive read. Think it out. How do you snipe someone that is sniping. They have no stats for you to snipe, therefore you cant snipe them.

I posted this last night then edited it out, but i see now its probably worth leaving here.

If your massing those that give dde a bad reputation, then you should quit dde and mass dde. It is threads like this that give them that very reputation. Stop looking to point fingers and lay the blame elsewhere and take responsibility for yourself, If your reputation seems tarnished, look internally and ask what can you do, and why has it been this way.

reputation is based on the actions of those who it belongs to, this very thread doesnt exactly help your cause... infact you might aswell mass yourself!

in the words of your own leader;
"Gatewars is not about everyone liking you, because that means you havent done anything worthwhile and stood for something, it is those that are most hated that are the powerful ones"

People call me a **Filtered** or an ass hole all the time, do you see me crying about it and massing them? hell its been said like 4-5 times on skype in the last hour, get over it. Im the first to laugh and agree, im a **Filtered**, but only if you give me reason to be. Just take responsibility for your actions or that of those on your team and accept it, dont go looking to lay the blame on others and deny the truth.

Grow up.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

~Tziki~ wrote:
That in its very essence is the most retarded comment ive read. Think it out. How do you snipe someone that is sniping. They have no stats for you to snipe, therefore you cant snipe them.

I posted this last night then edited it out, but i see now its probably worth leaving here.

If your massing those that give dde a bad reputation, then you should quit dde and mass dde. It is threads like this that give them that very reputation. Stop looking to point fingers and lay the blame elsewhere and take responsibility for yourself, If your reputation seems tarnished, look internally and ask what can you do, and why has it been this way.

reputation is based on the actions of those who it belongs to, this very thread doesnt exactly help your cause... infact you might aswell mass yourself!

"Gatewars is not about everyone liking you, because that means you havent done anything worthwhile and stood for something, it is those that are most hated that are the powerful ones"

People call me a **Filtered** or an ass hole all the time, do you see me crying about it and massing them? hell its been said like 4-5 times on skype in the last hour, get over it. Im the first to laugh and agree, im a **Filtered**, but only if you give me reason to be. Just take responsibility for your actions or that of those on your team and accept it, dont go looking to lay the blame on others and deny the truth.

Grow up.
SHUT UP BIRAKON :smt021 :smt021
KOS
Forum Intermediate

just thinking about giving same stats as i take for a while, see how the rest feel about that, im thinking my account as a sniper would be pretty fun lol. lets see how it goes...

also rob im thinking birakon is odin... lol
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

R0B3RT wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:

Grow up.
SHUT UP BIRAKON :smt021 :smt021
LMAO ive told you man its not me xD Birakon stole planets from me to, and i put up a thread months ago about it hahaha kinda admire the guy tho, he must be really pissing you off <3
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

You'd think a guy with 420 in his red tag would be more chill :D
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
KOS
Forum Intermediate

lol Loki, im good. i guess im more or less spreading the word that i can play like that too, and i will for a while... just curious who is going to get the last juicy def im putting up for a while? lol im guessing TL cause everyone else on here so far just seems to like to talk, imo
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

i tend to find all you CAN DO on a forum is talk?

maybe it has a secret function i dont know about?
--------
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

~Tziki~ wrote:i tend to find all you CAN DO on a forum is talk?

You stop talking now - build a 100 T defence and have an onliner with KOS. First one to 0 the other is the one that can afford to talk.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

talking cost nothing, affording it is easy!!
--------
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

~Tziki~ wrote:i tend to find all you CAN DO on a forum is talk?

The truth has been spoken.

People know where I reside. Do you dare awake the sleeping giant?
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.

Return to “Vendetta corner”