The Criminal Web v BenHur and Associates

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: The Criminal Web v BenHur and Associates

Mathlord wrote:A straight war is alliance versus alliance, not ME hunting among noobs. A straight war is a challenge not just picking a fight with a small account. There is no honor in random massing. Never has been. Never will be. You getting massed back is what you deserve. Same as everyone else that goes forth and posts about the peaceful players they destroy.

That said, BenHur, we are still waiting for that surrender from you. You're not that inactive.
i just speak that to ~Norbe~
Zeon
Forum Elite
Alliance: THe criminal web

Then we are done. I am agian beside myself. Do you not have anyone that yoou fight that doesn't not envole your entire buddy system. If Ben the Real ben .. not his multi for is part of the big hitters wants to have a spat back and for I would respect that, but agian. I WILL NOT PAY TO PlAY.

Bullies, nasty men or plain out scammers.
Sovetski wrote:Once FRA always FRA, we are almost as addictive as this game.
Zeon
Forum Elite

Mathlord wrote:A straight war is alliance versus alliance, not ME hunting among noobs. A straight war is a challenge not just picking a fight with a small account. There is no honor in random massing. Never has been. Never will be. You getting massed back is what you deserve. Same as everyone else that goes forth and posts about the peaceful players they destroy.

That said, BenHur, we are still waiting for that surrender from you. You're not that inactive.

When this battle began I had about the same stats as he did. My AC was only created this summer.

Maybe by your boys way, He gets paid back and we get paid back and agian what would be the point of playing. How many other players have you chased away like this?
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Zeon, you are thinking backwards. You claim you will be forced to quit? Put yourself in the place of those you attacked.

What is the point in playing if everytime you build something you are randomly massed by people with big accounts that you have never had any form of interaction with?

The cycle of thought goes like this:
I, smaller player, want to build. I build.
You, bigger player in alliance who i've not spoken to, masses me.
I lose my stuff, cry, and rebuild.
You bigger player, randomly mass again.
--Repeat Ad infinitum --
I quit.

That has happened so many times to so many players. And it is exactly what you did when you went around massing people with no reason.

Once again, you started this. His reaction is admirable. He's taken a tough stance and has made sure you are aware of the consequences of your actions. I am very very glad you are getting what you deserve for picking on random players, who you only attacked because you thought they posed no threat.

There is no shame in admitting you have done wrong, which you have.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

Zeon wrote:

When this battle began I had about the same stats as he did.

Maybe by your boys way He gets paid back and we get paid back and agian what would be the point of playing. How many other players have you chased away like this?
TCW started this massing random targets for fun :smt075
Zeon
Forum Elite

But you still have the account wrong.

I have a little AC
He has a little AC
and ever little AC attacks
He goes after me
I go after him
He goes after other members of our alliance.
I go after him
The mean team go after all of us.

We are told pay or never play
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Look next time you want training arrange a time and place and an opponent, Random massing someone is likely to piss them off and rightfully so.

This thread brought the attention it craved, Learn your lessons find a resolution and move on, Playing the victim after instigating your own troubles is pathetic.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

New diplomat of Kameraden zum Dienst

What can be done to stop the fighting? Les will leave you alone.
and we will no longer post in the vendetta post on main forums.

Master Rahl

TCW will ceasefire on KzD, I can make no promises of other player or alliances. That is all.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Osiris™ wrote:CW bully noob. Kzd bully cw ? Osi needs to bully kzd ? :smt025
+1
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

harchester wrote:Lol - I laugh / Ricos did the same thing over and over again ... Nobody did anything to us...

We massed alliances demanded tribute to theirs gods and it would be paid...

The legion did the same thing - massed alliances offering surrender + tribute had to be paid to leave the war.

--- over the time alliances have done this and not all had a bunch of random people jump on the bandwagon of "ohhh it's mean - it's educating"

1) it's not educating - people were purposely choosen based on have massive proportions killable and the point was to "teach by example" so they would never make this mistake
2) some people where picked to mass - ( I agree - don't put the dirty laundry for the world to see - that was ur mistake moriarty)
3) from what I see Moriarty made some training masses and then made a mistake of posting on. The forums about war with no original funny post detailing someone's misfortunes but by making this topic was a nail in the coffin... Because of the way u said ur original post!

Go web - have fun and remember mass em kill em all...

Make them delete...
D3ath wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:CW bully noob. Kzd bully cw ? Osi needs to bully kzd ? :smt025
dont need it as i bullied them on a bit :D removed all defs and spies from those not on ppt or in perg :D
noob death <3
Rather than have me been called a liar for not airing out all details, I did let them all out. Trust me, educations in the future will avoid this massive circle jerking. that doesn't mean I am adjusting the way I run the alliance. It has been succuessful, and now players within my alliance will have their will put to the test. I'm repaying all of them, NOT BEN, and we'll see where loyalty lies. I believe I have a great group here that'll turn into something bigger in the near future.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Arkenius wrote:I am not a friend of BenHur's. I don't even know him.

But I massed you lot simply because:

1. This whole topic is useless and arrogant... a true "feast for trolls" and nothing else

2. I will tell you this from experience: When you feel like massing a random player (we all do it. it's fun! I get it...) NEVER make a topic about it, especially one in which you look like the bad guy instead. You know why? Because you might attract people like me or Les or any other who might just sit on you until you quit (simply because it's fun for us to do it too... but you can't blame us, because you started it so therefore we have a solid reason). And there is not a single thing you can do to us. Simply because we, unlike you, are used to these kind situations and can keep on to it for as long as it takes. "We feast on your tears" (let's call it like that :-D )

3. You're a bully. Plain and simple. You attacked someone and they retalliated. And because that person made you piss your panties a little, you thought it's wise to declare war... simply because he has a bigger di.ck than you. If you want to be a bully, don't tell the rest of us next time. Fix it in private. I doub BenHur would have made a topic. Know why? Because unlike you, he doesn't really need to beg for help from the rest of the server in a lame topic. (So I must apologize to him for ruining his kills. But since you guys will rebuild, that's not an issue anymore).

Although I respect your valliant effort to "rebuild" and "fight back" ... I suggest TCW becomes more humble in the next few days and everything will cool down.

Also you have a choice: repay BenHur and we will leave you alone or we sit on you until you quit. :smt101
So the double standard has been found!!!

The topic, although started with my game for the alliance, was because Ben demanded repayment. I think, as do many players in the universe, that demanding repayment is foolish. That's what started this. Read the entire thread next time Ark, not only what you choose.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Arkenius wrote:
Moriarty wrote: BenHur was the only victim who came forward asking for repayment, it was denied.

BenHur promptly then began making threats at the alliance and acted on them.

No diplomacy at this time, just war.
This is my answer to you, Zeon. The silly declaration of your leader.

I might be stupid, who knows... But for the life of me I cannot see any word in there that makes TCW look like good guys.

I am confused. :smt022
Not trying to be good guys, just playing the game the way it was suppose to be played. Active players (few as that may be) going after each other. You have to admit it is Harchester-like-sexiness :smt060
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

:roll:
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Norbe wrote:Zeon, you are thinking backwards. You claim you will be forced to quit? Put yourself in the place of those you attacked.

What is the point in playing if everytime you build something you are randomly massed by people with big accounts that you have never had any form of interaction with?

The cycle of thought goes like this:
I, smaller player, want to build. I build.
You, bigger player in alliance who i've not spoken to, masses me.
I lose my stuff, cry, and rebuild.
You bigger player, randomly mass again.
--Repeat Ad infinitum --
I quit.

That has happened so many times to so many players. And it is exactly what you did when you went around massing people with no reason.

Once again, you started this. His reaction is admirable. He's taken a tough stance and has made sure you are aware of the consequences of your actions. I am very very glad you are getting what you deserve for picking on random players, who you only attacked because you thought they posed no threat.

There is no shame in admitting you have done wrong, which you have.

~Norbe~
Have you seen Ben's lack of stats??? The LACK of building is hilarious. :smt043 He is letting other players who he doesn't even know, or care to know do his work. have fun never being thanked by a selfish individual Les, Ark, etc!!!
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

*James Moriarty BenHur No Subject 10:55

You actually have never sent me estimations on loses.

Have fun being descended, and never left alone then... Either, DC, myself, or any variety of players will be hitting you until you just leave the topic on the ground and walk away.

=D>

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”