Judgement v OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Mr Wang
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): DucknDive

Re: Judgement v OE

T R U X wrote:
Mr Wang wrote: Again your info is lacking any creditably ...... i vac'ed my account then after a year or so passes i come back ... free to join any alliance i wish.

Just saying it ..... correctly .......
lol so you just chose to abandon your people just because they are at war.. and chose to join another alliance who happens to be warring quite a bit..

did you surrender your account to taf?

your just a runner like so many others.. none of your attempted excuses work here.. i will see you on the battlefield..

just saying ... as a matter of fact
LMAO honestly Ritlin where do you get your info from ... a Disney book.

THERE WAS NO WAR WHEN I VAC'ED

^^ Just so we are clear

Can an admin please remove fake DDE comments or move to another thread?
T R U X
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE

nah we hijacked your thread..

and i must be getting my information from the same place you are if it is wrong.. wang
Mr Wang
Fledgling Forumer

Ritalin wrote: and i must be getting my information from the same place you are if it is wrong.. wang
Story of your life ...
havec
Forum Newbie

T R U X wrote:
havec wrote:Did the fake DDE not run from your problems, Ritalin?
i will reply to that when it contains english..

and i have no problems.. XANE

yet another abandoner

Maybe we should clear the air? I did not abandon the order, the order abandoned me? I was the only active player on main at the point I left, I was in wars of Tziki's designs no matter how you paint it. I came back and said I wanted no part of the server war as I do not have the time to be constantly checking my account 24-7. Tziki instructed me not to pay back hokiehomeboy when I was full and well prepared to return the 6t naq it was his decision to war TAF not mine, then he sold his account and Rikki went inactive and frazz is generally only an ascended player. So when harchester offered me a spot in Judgement that TO had already suggested to everyone in alliance I accepted. I surrendered my accounts to TAF and Delta at that time and kept to my word of not farming them for a length of time. I am not a runner, I have massed and been massed many times and will continue to poke bears with sticks as I see fit. So Ritalin how about you, can you claim that you are not a runner???
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Lol lets make one thing clear Ritalin aka method man puss house yall ran from the taf war to mass us lol so tell us o e thing when we have never run from war how come yall are calling us runners... Away and boil your head sunshine :smt025

EDIT - Ritalin runs from every war he has been apart of haha its an occuring trend...
Last edited by CC90 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
T R U X
Fledgling Forumer

havec wrote:
T R U X wrote:
havec wrote:Did the fake DDE not run from your problems, Ritalin?
i will reply to that when it contains english..

and i have no problems.. XANE

yet another abandoner

Maybe we should clear the air? I did not abandon the order, the order abandoned me? I was the only active player on main at the point I left, I was in wars of Tziki's designs no matter how you paint it. I came back and said I wanted no part of the server war as I do not have the time to be constantly checking my account 24-7. Tziki instructed me not to pay back hokiehomeboy when I was full and well prepared to return the 6t naq it was his decision to war TAF not mine, then he sold his account and Rikki went inactive and frazz is generally only an ascended player. So when harchester offered me a spot in Judgement that TO had already suggested to everyone in alliance I accepted. I surrendered my accounts to TAF and Delta at that time and kept to my word of not farming them for a length of time. I am not a runner, I have massed and been massed many times and will continue to poke bears with sticks as I see fit. So Ritalin how about you, can you claim that you are not a runner???
how can i be a runner?

i am in dde.. the one that matters.
i fought everyday i was here and havent left.
and when i did leave i surrendered my account due to family **Filtered** that you dont need to know but im sure you can find it on forum if you really want to

and why you keep using that name like it means something to me?

Ritalin
Ritalin
Ritalin
Ritalin
Ritalin
Ritalin
Ritalin
Ritalin
Ritalin
Ritalin
Ritalin

OMG get over that name ffs
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Looks like wung wang needs a spank. Lets have an onliner baby :smt050
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

awww man... and I was actually enjoying this for first 3 pages. Nice, clean, fun... pff

Who let the crazies out again? :smt022 :smt022

Do I have to start pummel you all now? I don't mind the extra ME on ascend to be honest. I am rank 11... would love to finally get in top 10.

So let's keep this clean. DDE and Judgement go make your own thread, will ya :smt019
Osiris™
Forum Expert

Arkenius wrote:awww man... and I was actually enjoying this for first 3 pages. Nice, clean, fun... pff

Do I have to start pummel you all now? I don't mind the extra ME on ascend to be honest. I am rank 11... would love to finally get in top 10.

So let's keep this clean. DDE and Judgement go make your own thread, will ya :smt019
nahh i like this thread, you like to share dont u :smt047
Mr Wang
Fledgling Forumer

Osiris™ wrote:Looks like wung wang needs a spank. Lets have an onliner baby :smt050

Oh there is plenty time hunni ... don't you worry about that :smt060
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Osiris™ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:awww man... and I was actually enjoying this for first 3 pages. Nice, clean, fun... pff

Ah you ladies are afraid to declare war on Judgement? 8-[ oh, the money I could have made betting on that. :smt110
T R U X
Fledgling Forumer

CC90 wrote:Lol lets make one thing clear Ritalin aka method man puss house yall ran from the taf war to mass us lol so tell us o e thing when we have never run from war how come yall are calling us runners... Away and boil your head sunshine :smt025

EDIT - Ritalin runs from every war he has been apart of haha its an occuring trend...
do you people just make this stuff up as you go along?
T R U X
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:

Ah you ladies are afraid to declare war on Judgement? 8-[ oh, the money I could have made betting on that. :smt110
lol not worth declaring on.. we just massed them.. simple
Mr Wang
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:

:smt050 :smt050 :smt050 :smt050
Osiris™
Forum Expert

Mr Wang wrote:
Arkenius wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:

:smt050 :smt050 :smt050 :smt050

scared of what... :smt017 they feel free to do as they wish :smt117

ark trying to push for war cuz oe cant fight alone

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”