Asgard Newbies introductions and Q & A

All Asgard and Ancient Discussion
teakc
Forum Newbie

is it normal for yor bank space to expanded because i fill it up then checked the next day and it was bigger
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

teakc wrote:is it normal for yor bank space to expanded because i fill it up then checked the next day and it was bigger

Questions like these should really be posted in the FAQ section, but anyway It gets bigger everday because you are earning more Untrained Units everyday [ because of your Unit Production ]

You will also be earning more Naq per turn when you gain more Untrained Units.

Any more questions feel free to PM me on the forums or in game.

BW
Huxley
Forum Elder

Bad Wolf wrote:
teakc wrote:is it normal for yor bank space to expanded because i fill it up then checked the next day and it was bigger

Questions like these should really be posted in the FAQ section, but anyway It gets bigger everday because you are earning more Untrained Units everyday [ because of your Unit Production ]

BW

Title: Asgard Newbies introductions and Q & A

:wink:
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Loki111
Forum Newbie

im not new to SGW but i just went to an asgard account I have maxed out tech and everything. I have about 8k up and i am wondering if i should increase my up and everything or if i should focus mainly on raiding. cause higher your up the more expensive ascention.
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

hmm...raiding is good...
but Idon't see why you can';t do both...

`starry
Adnihilo
Forum Addict
Alliance: alliance of unallined people
Race: fearless wretch
ID: 666

yeh but you should raise your UP within reason

i mean, if you sold alot of UUs to get to, say, 30k per day itll take a while to regain those UUs you spent getting it. so it you ascend then you may well end up loosing UUs :-D
intelligence is a tool
insanities a way to use it
Loki111
Forum Newbie

well i only have 10k attackers and im thinking how to raise my attack without having to lose the super attackers when i ascend. thinking on yalls perspectives of regular soldiers and mercs compared to superdefenders
~Vegeta~
Forum Newbie
Race: Ancient
ID: 1904725

i wasted all my attack turns..
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

bobbyhilllalala wrote:i wasted all my attack turns..

ME TOO!
:P

It's amazing how fast 10k AT disappear when you go give random people 666AT instead of naq accidentally...><

~starry
{contact me ingame and I'll give you some AT id=45598}
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

Huxley wrote:
Bad Wolf wrote:

BW

Title: Asgard Newbies introductions and Q & A

:wink:

Shut up Huxley you noob lol only joking mate. How are you anyway ? aint spoke to you in AGES

BW
General Disorder
Forum Expert

Hello

Hello everyone, I really enjoy this game alot. It gets annoying waiting for combat turns though. I have been reading the forum and find it adds a whole new dimension to the game. I wonder though if mentioning you have a planet on here is a good idea? Seeing as to how people can take them from you. I find this forum very helpful and have learned alot already. I want to thank everyone right now that contributes and hopefully one day will be able to contribute as well. I also worry because it seems that I have been moving up the ranks pretty quickly and find myself surrounded by powerful people with much larger armies. I have been attacked 4 times by 3 different people. I managed to fend off 2 attacks but I am affraid if I continue to move up the ladder that I won't last long. Also I was wondering how commanders and thier alliances and thier commanders all interweave when it comes to money and wars?
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

yeah... :shock:

that's a long into!
><

getting attacked 4 times is nothing!
don't worry...

mostly, it's just inactive...
in this game, rank 1 player can attack you... so it doesn't matter how high you raise...

yes, Alliance ans COs matter
General Disorder
Forum Expert

thanks starry but since then I have a whole nother page to go with those four and am working on third CO. Second CO massed me for not switching and not joining his alliance. :!:
Apera

I'm a fairly new Asgard - I've been on since new year's. I never got the second confirmation email for the forums registration. I'm not doing too badly, over all. But I screwed up my up and ms multiples early on. When you ascend, you lose everything except lifers and planets, right? UP and MS start over again? What about stored mpdsd?
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

UP and MS goes...
but your mspds stay I believe

~starry~*

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”