scammer : 0_o

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Mac101
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Location: At the helm of the U.S.S. Defiant flying circles around you.

Re: scammer : 0_o

i wanna join!!!!
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

Feel free to join.
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

i think the count is now at like 5 commanders for danny boy since i first ran into him (a month)

any one care to pm his new Daddy ?
Easy^ Rocks
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

I contacted his commander (all of them he's had since my awareness, actually) and the commander essentially said that O_o was responsible for his own actions and would only interfere if O_o was randomnly getting massed by people he hasn't messed with.

By the way, from O_o, today I tore down a +2bil covert planet with 447+ million defense...then dumped it. Raided around 40kuu (Thanks O_o) and almost 2billion naq (Thanks again).

Who can top that from O_o?!
papa~smurf
Forum Addict

once i get this lg+1 account running in top form, don't know if i'll top that, but O_o will wish he had never resigistered. any one else hit him today want to post your stats ? i'll give 5 k uu once a week to the best hit ( not much, but it's the thought that counts.)
Easy^ Rocks
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

Another 1bil naq added to today's list. Sooo....

O_o hit-list points. August 14, 2007:
Units Killed: 1,160
Units Kidnapped: 37,404
Naq Stolen: 2,724,385,082
Bonus: Conquered +1.7bil Covert planet (Def: 447,000,000)

Lesson learned from today's hits: Going off black market prices, a value of +27bil naq was gathered today. Over half what was scammed from my officer! ...and O_o implied we were weak and couldn't even kill his stuff. Silly O_o! :lol:
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

Today's Totals:
Naq stolen today: 2,968,056,861
Enemy units killed: 93
HellFire
Forum Regular

I'd like to point out, that even though it's way long ago, he didn't include the date on the trade with WilliE.

He's a silly man, who really doesn't know how to scam.

Hah. I rhyme. Do I? Pffft. Too early in the morning.

Yeah - O_o is definately a scammer. A pretty petty one, too.

so get over it it was 48 bill not alot in my book,

If it wasn't alot, you were innocent, and wanted to clean your name, you'd definately just pay it back.

But by the looks of it, they're getting their resources worth from ya, anyways.

~HellFire
papa~smurf
Forum Addict

the willie thing is really why i dislike the guy he wouldn't have gotten to willie if willie hadn't massed him once for stealing my planet and then being an ass after i took it back. willie a great guy and gave him chance. every thing that came after that just keeps adding to it. Been working on my account so i will be getting back to my daily visits soon enough.
Easy^ Rocks
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

Today's update, brought to you in part by Mary's Massing Market:"You supply the army, we supply the target"

So I took another planet from O_o, this time an income planet with 0def and abandoned it. And he made the bad mistake of attacking one of my planets (which he only inflicted 3% damage on)...needless to say this upset me so I had to wipe out his defense. Sadly it was only 9k weapons (with only 1k armed)...but they are all gone :-D .

That's all!
papa~smurf
Forum Addict

today was my birthday so the first thing i did (being off ppt) was:

02:40 O_o 937,978,600 Naquadah stolen 15 36 70 25,630,685,406 125,936,079

and tonight i get this message:

listen will you stop attacking me ^o) just coz i ****ing left willie and stole 1 planet about 3 months ago you go all up in arms :) carry on **** chease you will see what happens soon enough :) you running out of options mate

all i have to say is.......why did you abandon that planet, i would have bought it !

i don't know why he's b****en at me, all i did was farm. my response i think will be "CHEESE, thats f**** cheese"
and a link to this thread.
Easy^ Rocks
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

I get one planet from him a week usually...even when he adds defenses, I just dump a few bil into my fleet to take it :) . I can sell them to ya from now on before dumping them...atleast give you the option. Good prices! lol

And yea, he sent me a rambeled message about how I am only losing money attacking and how I wasnt even hurting him...I dont think he saw yet all his weapons were missing and the few hundered men that were gone. Oh well. I do take a loss from the attacks (atleast before his defense was 0), but it brings joy to my day nonetheless.

We better be careful! He's gonna come at us with his 0 strike action :lol:!

Maybe if he can scam some more naq he can build a decent account!

Funny thing...if he apologized I wouldnt be doing any of this. Hehe.
papa~smurf
Forum Addict

oh come on, it was my birthday, and i haven't hit u in like days and days. It's not like i mass your defense, killed ll your troops and stole a planet.

and by the way, it's ***** CHEESE, not **** chease .

my message back.^

ya i would have forgotten all about him, but u know, he did declare war on lls and fs on these forums. So any acts of aggression are only to insure my safty.
Easy^ Rocks
Zatnikitelman
Fledgling Forumer

Hello, allow me to introduce myself as O_o's "new" commander. I hadn't realized his "activities" were so rampant (yea, I'm not a regular forum reader :P)
As Urakarra said I'm staying out of his scamming activities. If he scams someone, and they come back for revenge, then it's his problem. I will be talking to him in the next few days (hopefully tomorrow [currently 01:12 local time here]) about possibly repaying part if not all of what he has scammed. I am not asking for leniency on your parts, just apprising you of the current situation. I'll update as soon as I know more.
Thanks,
Zatnikitelman
So help me!
Fear Of The Duck
Forum Zombie

my guess is he'll leave you and join another co (again)

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”