Sarah

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Maulwurf05
Fledgling Forumer

I'm sitting here, reading this thread while crying for a child I never met... I can't even start to understand how you must feel.

I am so sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you and your family.
Make CHOCOLATE, not WAR.
Chris M
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 13122

so sorry to hear about your loss man.
our thoughts are with you.
RETIRED
prior
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Not an hour has gone by where I havnt thought about you and your familly. I am extremely sorry for your loss and I hope everyone is doing there best to get through it.
Nemo
Fledgling Forumer

My deepest condolence fury.. she's will be always remembered.. and this will be always known in the history of SGW as the Days Of Roses.. Restin Peace Sarah .. till one day u can meet her again in Heaven fury .. sry again mate for ur loss. nothin' we can say will make u feel better. but always remember .. we r always here for u. :cry:
We come in the Dark .. We live in the Shadows ... We are The Unseen Threat
Horizen

im so sorry for ur loss...... cant give begin to imagine what ur going through...my prayers and thoughts go out for u... if u need anything just ask :cry:
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular

Thank you all for your care and concern and i appreciae it very much and thank you lady alex for giving me your number if i need to talk .
orlevi

My deepest condolences
Mr_Ocko
Forum Newbie

My deepest sympathy and condolences for you and your family.
Xerxes II
Forum Newbie

Im real sry to hear that bro, u have my deepest sympathies. and im sure she is in heaven watchin over u and ur family right now.

Rest In Peace Sarah
brothercrit
Fledgling Forumer

wow... I havent been around for a bit and i come back and read this news... Fury in so sorry to hear about Sarah. As you know i have 3 kids myself and would be devestated if anything were to happen to them. As a father myself and i can only imagine your pain. Your families are in my thoughts. Remember im always about if you need someone to listen.

Brothercrit
Lord Smaug
Forum Regular

My condolances to you FURY :(
_BlackAsc_
Fledgling Forumer

i dont know you and will probably never meet you but my thoughts are with you may the future hold better things for you sorry to hear the news.
RepliChris
Forum Newbie

Man, I'm really sorry for you ... This is not easy to live ... Don't forget that life is important and you should (no, you must :) ) enjoy it. So don't forget to be happy, you're sister isn't that bad where she is, I hope you gave her the most happiness !

Hey if you want some enjoyment, look how much you stole me in your attack log ! :roll: :roll:

P.S : Excuse my bad English ;)
Lord Ho Chi Man
Fledgling Forumer

Word cannot describe how horrible this is, Remeber her always for who she was, and all the good times and bad times. She was a unique sole who is now in a better place. My deepest sympathy and condolences for you and your family.
Retired
SGC_Sam Fisher
Forum Spammer
Location: In a ventilation shaft about to infiltrate a terrorist hideout. In other words, a pretty normal day.

I don't know you, I doubt I ever will, but I haven't been this sad since my grandmother died a few years ago. I am sorry for your loss, I hope that one day you will see her in heaven.
The forces of SGC_Sam Fisher subdued those of JUAN.
The armies of JUAN were forced out of the realm of SGC_Sam Fisher in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them. It is sure that SGC_Sam Fisher will be considering a return visit to JUAN!

Aaaaaawwwwwww Yeeeeaaahhhhh!

Return to “StarGateWars General”