WORST movie ever

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
Riposte
Forum Grunt

Re: WORST movie ever

Nuto vixen wrote:Children of Men was so awful that I wanted to leave the cinema 10 minutes into it, just to spare myself, but I was there with a friend and I guess she's just more masochistic than me. That said, I have warned many against this movie, and most ended up seeing it and telling me "omg you were right.. it was terrible". Not just terrible in the storyline sense, but the whole movie is doom and gloom and utterly depressing, because it's a "not too difficult to believe" futuristic look at what our world could be reduced to.

The movie did feel pretty 'real' but I liked it. All the fighting stopping as they walk at with the baby was amazing. only for it to start up again.
macker51
Forum Grunt
Alliance: DBZ Warriorz
Race: Goual'd
ID: 1908278

does anyone agree with me when i say that these are horrible movies-

:the batman movies
:PK & the kid (lol)
:any of the old king kong/godzilla ets movies (funny to look at though)
:godzilla (1998)
:meet the spartans
:epic movie
:critters
macker51
Proud DBZ Warriorz member
sup...
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Hey the 1st Batman movies were good but the rest are crap. And so are:

-Starship Troopers 2
-Ishtar
-Catwoman
-BloodRayne
-Glitter
-Kazaam
macker51
Forum Grunt
Alliance: DBZ Warriorz
Race: Goual'd
ID: 1908278

waterworld

ZOOOOOOOOMMMMMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one1eleven!
macker51
Proud DBZ Warriorz member
sup...
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Red_Eyes wrote:does anyone agree with me when i say that these are horrible movies-

:the batman movies
:PK & the kid (lol)
:any of the old king kong/godzilla ets movies (funny to look at though)
:godzilla (1998)
:meet the spartans
:epic movie
:critters

No dont agree, King kong and godzilla old movies were pretty good, do you take into consideration it was before 1940s?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
afc_mickeyt
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Darkness Within
ID: 82422

I didn't like Borat, was hyped up so much and I just found it boring and not that funny.
Fast and furious tokyo drift, didn't really like it, wasn't as good as 1 and 2, i loved 1
Lord of the rings- hated these films, dont ask why

Caladon
Forum Regular
Race: Chaos Marine
ID: 40983

Darth Optimus wrote:Hey the 1st Batman movies were good but the rest are crap. And so are:

-Starship Troopers 2

I stopped the movie three minutes. The sfx/story in the Starship Troopers was grade A, IMO. The second one was tripe. :smt078
If I have traded with you, please give feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=132155
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

:)
Biscuit
The Crumbly One

War of the worlds 2
4 Horsemen

those films were painful to watch. So bad
Demeisen
Forum Intermediate

war of the worlds 2? whas that?
larryjoe
Forum Irregular

the god father
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

worst movies/s...

sorry if its already been mentioned but i cant be arsed to go threw every single post. i have to say, worst movies, star wars episodes 1,2,3.
george lucas changed the scripts so he could make stories which would match the level of sophistication the special effects industry had achieved since he originally scripted the story, which had the affect of completely killing the story and breaking his own golden rule of "consistency".

so many books had been written since return of the jedi he had to lay down some rules to keep continuity and maintain consistency from 1 writer and book to another, he broke that rule and made stories that bore no resemblance to the the back story of which we get glimpse's of threw out the original trilogy.

the worst inconsistency's were the fact the emperor went mad because he was a clone of palpatine and just like the normal trooper clones, he also went mad and not because he was a power hungry evil sith lord, which is why he does not have a lightsaber and fly around in the original trilogy.

the next worst inconsistency is when anakin lost his hand in a lightsaber fight in attack of the clones, in the back story this doesn't happen, he loses that hand to the emperor as punishment for the loss of the 1st death star.

damn i HATE (with a passion) that Ja Ja Binks and the entire Gungun race...

in the words of emperor palpatine...wipe them out!

worst single film, take your pick from these 4...

Godzilla (1998)

300, (very little factual story and some rather odd beasts that never existed, simply propaganda aimed at iran. the righteous cause an all that hog wash)

a bugs life, (who cares about a colony of ants!? :? )

the passion of the christ, (more bull crap from a man who hates england with a passion and gave over $100 million from the profits of that film to the vatican, why not give that money to the poor and the hungry, i'm sure the pope is being fed well enough!)

anyways, enough from me, take ya pick.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

[KMA]Avenger wrote:worst movies/s...

sorry if its already been mentioned but i cant be arsed to go threw every single post. i have to say, worst movies, star wars episodes 1,2,3.
george lucas changed the scripts so he could make stories which would match the level of sophistication the special effects industry had achieved since he originally scripted the story, which had the affect of completely killing the story and breaking his own golden rule of "consistency".

so many books had been written since return of the jedi he had to lay down some rules to keep continuity and maintain consistency from 1 writer and book to another, he broke that rule and made stories that bore no resemblance to the the back story of which we get glimpse's of threw out the original trilogy.

the worst inconsistency's were the fact the emperor went mad because he was a clone of palpatine and just like the normal trooper clones, he also went mad and not because he was a power hungry evil sith lord, which is why he does not have a lightsaber and fly around in the original trilogy.

the next worst inconsistency is when anakin lost his hand in a lightsaber fight in attack of the clones, in the back story this doesn't happen, he loses that hand to the emperor as punishment for the loss of the 1st death star.

damn i HATE (with a passion) that Ja Ja Binks and the entire Gungun race...

in the words of emperor palpatine...wipe them out!

worst single film, take your pick from these 4...

Godzilla (1998)

300, (very little factual story and some rather odd beasts that never existed, simply propaganda aimed at iran. the righteous cause an all that hog wash)

a bugs life, (who cares about a colony of ants!? :? )

the passion of the christ, (more bull crap from a man who hates england with a passion and gave over $100 million from the profits of that film to the vatican, why not give that money to the poor and the hungry, i'm sure the pope is being fed well enough!)

anyways, enough from me, take ya pick.

are you a woman?

I cant express in any other words then this, how I feel.

What the FUDGE! Is wrong with you?
Do you have any taste for a good film. I can take most of the SW movies with a pinch of salt, and 300. But the passion of the christ? The Original Star Wars film? (episode IV). A bugs life!

God! Someone mass him....
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Semper wrote:
The Original Star Wars film? (episode IV).

show me where in my post i wrote that the original Star Wars film (episode IV) was one of the worst films ever made...please show me where i wrote that :?

are you a man?

1st off the original star wars trilogy (episode IV a new hope, episode V the empire strikes back, and episode VI, return of the jedi) are 3 of the best scifi films ever put on film and as such are untouchable. i know many people who do not like any kind of scifi film but absolutely love the ORIGINAL trilogy, i dont have a problem with those films, i love them!
BUT...episodes 1,2 and 3 are some of the worst films i've ever seen.

the passion of the christ is full of bull, for instance...since when has the devil ever been portrayed as a woman holding the baby antichrist?
and where does it say in the bible that jesus spent his last day with 1 eye closed? do you even know who the figure with 1 eye is meant to represent? i tell you now, a figure with 1 eye does NOT represent jesus.
look at some corporate logos, many have either a figure shown from the side with 1 eye or a single eye inside some kind of logo, just as the $1 bill has the all seeing eye the passion of the christ has jesus going threw the whole film with 1 eye.

please dont flame me unless you READ my post and know the facts :wink:

btw, what does my gender have to do with anything?

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Apadamek
Forum Expert
Alliance: Cloud HVE
ID: 1981768

Semper wrote:
What the FUDGE! Is wrong with you?
Do you have any taste for a good film.
I can take most of the SW movies with a pinch of salt, and 300. But the passion of the christ? The Original Star Wars film? (episode IV). A bugs life!

God! Someone mass him....

Semper wrote:Have to say....genuinely the best film ive ever seen as far as im concerned. I love film and have seen sooooo many and loved soo many, but this has just pushed SW epIII/V for Vendetta off my number 1 spot.

lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image << Trader Feedback
Questions about the stock market, watches or betting on sports? Click the sig above!

Return to “Grand Cinema”