ascension power point

Suggest any improvements
Ancient Thor
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

ascension power point

Ascension power points are loosing their valute.
More and more people buy DMU rather then ascend cause if they ascend they get 1/10 what they can buy in DMU for main UU's
so my suggestion is to encourage ascendind by changing the rate for APP
they should be worth way more then few hours income in ascension, after all the game should encourage ascending not discouraging it.

~Thor~
And all that once was is now lost for none now lives to remember it!
I have new SIG:

The forces of yoyo fought back with all they could, and managed to
inflict 47,742,060,061,015 to 6 damage on [AG] Thor’s forces!

With 602,853,790,117,431 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1438263 of yoyo's Covert Ops!

Trade feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=104900

Thor says:
oh and my 60b def is still standing :D
*how awesome is that?
GrizzZzzly says:
*we tried maasing it
hidden
Lord of Chickens

Re: ascension power point

HEY thats my idea

which i probably got from someone else

change the ratios to make everything worth way more

and make uu worth a HUGE amount more then it is currently
Wolf359 wrote:I agree with hidden
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

this is ascended idea, not main... moved
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Ancient Thor
Fledgling Forumer

Hey Admins for ascension:D
well I hope you will do something about that cause currnetly ascending is worth way less then buying DMU's with main resources so I beg you to repair the ratios for APP
I have new SIG:

With 602,853,790,117,431 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1438263 of yoyo's Covert Ops!

Trade feedback:

Thor says:
*how awesome is that?
GrizzZzzly says:
*we tried maasing it
saluki2002
Forum Newbie

I thought the value was supposed to go up gradually over time, so the fix would be easy. Just increase the rate at which the value of app goes up. If i remember right that was even discussed as a possibility when there value was increased.

The rate at which there value increases could go up drastically for awhile until it becomes worthwhile to ascend for app again and then maybe slightly lowered since there value had caught up.
Ancient Thor
Fledgling Forumer

I agree
those ratios should be fixed for at least a while.
Also they should compensate with the DMU's in the game, like the market in main.
And APP should always be worth more then buying DMU's with main resources, so the ascending would be worthwhile.
I have new SIG:

Trade feedback:

Thor says:
*how awesome is that?
GrizzZzzly says:
*we tried maasing it
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

saluki2002 wrote:I thought the value was supposed to go up gradually over time, so the fix would be easy. Just increase the rate at which the value of app goes up. If i remember right that was even discussed as a possibility when there value was increased.

The rate at which there value increases could go up drastically for awhile until it becomes worthwhile to ascend for app again and then maybe slightly lowered since there value had caught up.

the value of APP:LF conversion increasing over time is working fine...

The issue is the value of resources from ascending in main far out weighs the APP you get from ascending...

Really an increasing main APP value on the ascend screen is needed to balance it back out...

Or you could do 5-6 small ascensions and then spend lots of naq/UU boosting your ascended account at a far lower cost...

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

It told admin ascending would become useless again a few weeks(this was a few days after the update), but he kinda ignored me. He does that a fair bit :lol:

ID=60881
TheRook
Forum Addict

Munchy wrote:It told admin ascending would become useless again a few weeks(this was a few days after the update), but he kinda ignored me. He does that a fair bit :lol:

cant blame him really :) :P
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)

Ancient Thor
Fledgling Forumer

well I still think that ascension should be the main reason for growth in ascension not the DMU black trading.
:D
I hope this will get fixed:D
I have new SIG:

Trade feedback:

Thor says:
*how awesome is that?
GrizzZzzly says:
*we tried maasing it
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

TheRook wrote:
Munchy wrote:It told admin ascending would become useless again a few weeks(this was a few days after the update), but he kinda ignored me. He does that a fair bit :lol:

cant blame him really :) :P

Fully agree Munchy, seems the fact we play often over a long period of time matters not.

@ Rook, LOL yes we can.

The problem stems from the fact that the servers are backwards. Ascended should be a slower paced game then main. that would keep ascended goods high priced. Currently it is 10 to 20 times cheaper to buy DMU then to ascend.

In all honesty Admin has made it so that 6 quick ascentions followed by buying DMU is the only way to grow. It is insane for a power player to ascend anymore,
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
hidden
Lord of Chickens

see right now if you ascend with 100mil uu you would get less APP then if you had used 1mil supers

its the ratios that are broken
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

hidden wrote:see right now if you ascend with 100mil uu you would get less APP then if you had used 1mil supers

Everything is broken. You could ascend and get 100 billion lifeforce and it would be about the same as two days income for the top 50 or more incomes over there. And I don't see anyone ascending and getting 100 billion lifeforce. I got 7 billion on my last ascension and it cost me between 1/4th and 1/3rd of my main account, maybe more if you count losses of levels and whatnot. :? And mind you, my main account was 100 million army at the time.. It helped me get where I am today on the server, with a decent account. But if you did that today, I would call you abit on the foolish side. :lol:

ID=60881
hidden
Lord of Chickens

Munchy wrote:
hidden wrote:see right now if you ascend with 100mil uu you would get less APP then if you had used 1mil supers

Everything is broken. You could ascend and get 100 billion lifeforce and it would be about the same as two days income for the top 50 or more incomes over there. And I don't see anyone ascending and getting 100 billion lifeforce. I got 7 billion on my last ascension and it cost me between 1/4th and 1/3rd of my main account, maybe more if you count losses of levels and whatnot. :? And mind you, my main account was 100 million army at the time.. It helped me get where I am today on the server, with a decent account. But if you did that today, I would call you abit on the foolish side. :lol:

see thats the ratios
TheRook
Forum Addict

hidden wrote:
Munchy wrote:

see thats the ratios

yup the ratios make it so its too costly to ascend in main thats where the main problem lies the amount of LF etc converted is fine... its just that main gives you such a small amount of APP when ascending

Return to “Suggestions”