i have a idea

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Re: i have a idea

:smt011

that minor Goa'uld will be the death of me..erm..I mean my physical form.. :-D
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

You mean your host, right?
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
semper

no...im much more complicated then that..:wink:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

Sun God Ra wrote:
HairyMehoff wrote:1) He is a replicator.
2) Nobody Had Thought About Me To Begin With, So How Can They Change What They Think?
3) If You Want To Get All Technical And Start Throwing Rules Around Just Because I Flooded Your Forum.. Then I Suggest You Follow ALL The Rules And Cease The Non-RP NameCalling.

1) So?
2) Quite easily, you weren't liked and now are liked less.
3) Don't quote the rules, flooding a forum isn't close to "name calling".

1) I Was simply answering a question
2) says who? You? puh leez :roll:
3) ill quote w/e i feel like. try n stop me.
semper

HairyMehoff wrote:
Sun God Ra wrote:
HairyMehoff wrote:1) He is a replicator.
2) Nobody Had Thought About Me To Begin With, So How Can They Change What They Think?
3) If You Want To Get All Technical And Start Throwing Rules Around Just Because I Flooded Your Forum.. Then I Suggest You Follow ALL The Rules And Cease The Non-RP NameCalling.

1) So?
2) Quite easily, you weren't liked and now are liked less.
3) Don't quote the rules, flooding a forum isn't close to "name calling".

1) I Was simply answering a question
2) says who? You? puh leez :roll:
3) ill quote w/e i feel like. try n stop me.

Thats a silly challenge to give a mod..:roll:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

*gets Jack on speed dial*
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

u cant censor me for QUOTING the rules...if you did then maybe eros was right

breaking them.. well duh i'd expect nothing less. :)
hidden
Lord of Chickens

HairyMehoff wrote:u cant censor me for QUOTING the rules...if you did then maybe eros was right

breaking them.. well duh i'd expect nothing less. :)

are you eros? seriously i cant tell

also he didn't censor you for quoting the rules please stop acting like an

idiot :lol:
Wolf359 wrote:I agree with hidden
LordNerull
Forum Newbie
Alliance: PI
Race: Derentis
ID: 1933739

I really hate to say this , but you guys have just made my choice not to post on this forum anymore ,, all I see is mods who are abuseing power and other people acting immature , well have fun gaming and so long but I'm done reading and posting here , waste of my time

BTW Rules are to be followed and people warned if broken NO Matter who they are even if a Mod breaks them , he/she should be leading by example. but yet in this thread I seen a Mod start a bunch of crap and now 1 mod "spamming" this forum , which should be TAKEN to PM and not done in the open as I know almost 100% of the forums on the WWW do this as I Mod at a few forums and admins at 2 .

but I know none of this will prob get through your skulls so w/e, have fun warn/delete this account if you wish but if you do, well that goes to show how immature the mods are ;)
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

yeah nerull, i guess ur right.. i was being immature a lil bit. it seems that this forum just sucks you in no matter what happens. sorry to see you leave because of others' petty squabbles :(
hidden
Lord of Chickens

LordNerull wrote:I really hate to say this , but you guys have just made my choice not to post on this forum anymore ,, all I see is mods who are abuseing power and other people acting immature , well have fun gaming and so long but I'm done reading and posting here , waste of my time

BTW Rules are to be followed and people warned if broken NO Matter who they are even if a Mod breaks them , he/she should be leading by example. but yet in this thread I seen a Mod start a bunch of crap and now 1 mod "spamming" this forum , which should be TAKEN to PM and not done in the open as I know almost 100% of the forums on the WWW do this as I Mod at a few forums and admins at 2 .

but I know none of this will prob get through your skulls so w/e, have fun warn/delete this account if you wish but if you do, well that goes to show how immature the mods are ;)

:lol: dont be stupid the mods aren't going to do that

and calling an idiot an idiot isn't breaking the rules
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

5 ) The abuse of other users whether through verbal attacks on their character, threats against them as a person or attacks on another’s race / gender / ethnicity or other minority status are prohibited on these boards.

so actually... it is, especially when that idiot could quite possibly be smarter than you. you shouldnt judge people
hidden
Lord of Chickens

HairyMehoff wrote:5 ) The abuse of other users whether through verbal attacks on their character, threats against them as a person or attacks on another’s race / gender / ethnicity or other minority status are prohibited on these boards.

so actually... it is, especially when that idiot could quite possibly be smarter than you. you shouldnt judge people

in my expert opinion the word idiot isn't even testing the boundary's of the rules

taking offense at that especially with it been true is how things have gotten so out of hand(iv never seen a forum like this where mods are hounded for every decision they make)
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

wut decision did the mods make? nothin has happened :? so far its just been a bunch of us arguin with each other, which is why nerull is leaving. and if you want to keep at it.. ur "expert" opinion doesnt change the rules. so i flooded the gouald forum, woopty f'n doo! the mods deleted the posts and reported me, no big deal. im perfectly happy to provoke the mods a bit, but i know when enough is enough.. notice i didn't re-flood their forum?
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

for the record, i do respect the mods with the highest respect i can give a non replicator ;) that said, i promise not to flood anybody else's forums again.

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”