Alpha Site Capacity

peace2no1

Alpha Site Capacity

Maybe we should have another upgrade button for the size of your alpha site, similar to spy (cost heaps) but would only increase 5%, 7.5%, 10%, ETC.. upto 50%?
Ultimate
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Alpha Site Capacity

peace2no1 wrote:Maybe we should have another upgrade button for the size of your alpha site, similar to spy (cost heaps) but would only increase 5%, 7.5%, 10%, ETC.. upto 50%?

i like this idea as when i'm saving for the next spy level my bank can never hold that amount of money! :D :D i like this idea
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

yes and why dont we have a upgread for the income of naq/unit/turn?...that woud be nice wodent it?...NO.... Goa'uld have the advantige of high income...that means 25% more income /unit/turn and 25 % more bank capacity.....if u want a biger bank do 1 of 2 things....1)ask all yor frends every day to click yor link....2)donate 50$ and extend yor bank by 50%
compmage
Moderation Wizard
Race: Daimon
ID: 5149

Honours and Awards

forgive_me wrote:yes and why dont we have a upgread for the income of naq/unit/turn?

We do. Try the training page, bottom right.
Posting as General Mod

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.
- Douglas Adams
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

compmage wrote:We do. Try the training page, bottom right.

u dont that increse yor unit production/24 howers...u stil get 20 naq/unit/turn....and Goa'uld have only one advantige...they get 25/unit/turn.....and if u dont have at least 1k units that dosent meen NOTING
compmage
Moderation Wizard
Race: Daimon
ID: 5149

Honours and Awards

forgive_me wrote:u dont that increse yor unit production/24 howers...

It sounded as if this is what you were talking about, but you are right, you can't upgrade your income per soldier.
Posting as General Mod

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.
- Douglas Adams
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

but you are right, you can't upgrade your income per soldier

and it shoud remain this whay....

the upgread of bank....well that wass wath this topic sugested...
well i think it woudent be fare to take the singale advatage that Goa'uld have against other races...
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

by increasing your unit production you are increacing your number of units, as a result of this, bank space is upgraded. soooooooo Compmage was correct anyway :)
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

forgive_me wrote:
compmage wrote:We do. Try the training page, bottom right.

u dont that increse yor unit production/24 howers...u stil get 20 naq/unit/turn....and Goa'uld have only one advantige...they get 25/unit/turn.....and if u dont have at least 1k units that dosent meen NOTING

True the gould do have the naq advantage but aren't u convinetly fogetting the advanges of others the gould have the waekest 25% advantage by far don't even hint at trying to even that out .
Sorry it sound a little harsh but 25% plus naq is nothing compared to 25% defense or attack if you strike is 100k and u get 25% that that is 25000 extra in attack more than the amount of attack u would get on any of the races super weapons

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

Amon Ra wrote:True the gould do have the naq advantage but aren't u convinetly fogetting the advanges of others the gould have the waekest 25% advantage by far don't even hint at trying to even that out .
Sorry it sound a little harsh but 25% plus naq is nothing compared to 25% defense or attack if you strike is 100k and u get 25% that that is 25000 extra in attack more than the amount of attack u would get on any of the races super weapons

that wass wat i wass actualy sayng....gould can benefit from there advantige only if they have a lot of units....if this "bank upgread" is implemented we have no advantage at all.....if this is to be implemented then it shod be implemeted a nother defence upgread for all races except asgard,a attack upgread to all races exept taury and a specific spy upgread availeble to all races exept replicators.......
dis post actualy asks to destroy the advatege of being gould....and im not ok with that...:x
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

forgive_me wrote:
Amon Ra wrote:True the gould do have the naq advantage but aren't u convinetly fogetting the advanges of others the gould have the waekest 25% advantage by far don't even hint at trying to even that out .

that wass wat i wass actualy sayng....gould can benefit from there advantige only if they have a lot of units....if this "bank upgread" is implemented we have no advantage at all.....if this is to be implemented then it shod be implemeted a nother defence upgread for all races except asgard,a attack upgread to all races exept taury and a specific spy upgread availeble to all races exept replicators.......
dis post actualy asks to destroy the advatege of being gould....and im not ok with that...:x

My bad i missuderstood i'am not ok with it either for obvoius reasons :)

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

replijake wrote:by increasing your unit production you are increacing your number of units, as a result of this, bank space is upgraded. soooooooo Compmage was correct anyway :)

gould have the next advatage:
25 naq/unit/turn rather then 20 naq/unit/turn
1200 naq bank space/unit(the bank space is the number of units*naq bank space/unit
none can be upgreadet.......its about the incom per unit and the bankspace per unit....
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I also believe the Goa'uld weapons are more balanced. Asgard have great defensive weapons, but their offense is sorely lacking. I imagine it's reversed for tauri.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

Sleipnir wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I also believe the Goa'uld weapons are more balanced. Asgard have great defensive weapons, but their offense is sorely lacking. I imagine it's reversed for tauri.

even better, the gould can benifit from thier 25% more income if they buy the SAME upgrades.

I like the idea but thats just me. Be nice to come up with a cheaper way to make more money then spending 300k naq for 61 units a day...
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

the debalence of the weapons is a efect of yor race bonus...but wat asgard have on attack we have on attack and wath tauri have on def we have on def......so its not a advantige but a dizadvantage......like i sad before ...the gould race advantage is shoun only on a great number of units.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”