Make large players able to recover from attacks

Suggest any improvements
chargin
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Re: Make large players able to recover from attacks

I just edited the thread title. :P Zeus you are a sniper account right? what do you mean by the annoying thing? there is no reason we shouldn't recover at full pace back to where we were before an attack because the idea is to slow growth down which has been done while we were growing to that level in the first place. Bigger accounts being easily destroyable by smaller accounts was a side effect of slowing down growth of larger accounts, this removes that side effect.

I say smart things so people don't realize how dumb i am.
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

I am fairly certain that this is the first sign of the coming Apocalypse, but I agree with Chargin. Frankly I don't think there should be a CER restriction anyway, but that's another story. But yes, if you get whittled down by the judicious application of assassins, you should be able to at least recover your former planet status at your full CER (otherwise, what's the point). But Jason is just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic and not making any updates that will actually benefit the server before it collapses under the weight of all the ridiculous updates that he has made.
chargin
Forum Intermediate

i'm going to bring this up in the admin chat today and see what he says.

_BlackAsc_
Fledgling Forumer

from the point of view of wars i see no problem with this the little guy actually stands a chance besides the idea of wars is to loss\destroy stuff if anything have less wars, the only real problem i see is the snipers whom are destroying stuff for sheer joy and/or jealousy of it which makes them the problem not the recovery rates.

snipers catch you off guard, but wars are often known about atleast slightly before they happen those with such accounts are often veterans and surely know how and when to prepare for such things and shouldnt go taking such casualties anyway.
For want of a nail, the horseshoe was lost. For want of a horseshoe, the steed was lost. For want of a steed, the message went undelivered. For want of an undelivered message, the war was lost.
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

well as this has been brought back up.

I think the CER restrictions should be removed... but with the 1/5th armysize attack limit in place I think that teh CER restrictions will be fine... it will also slow down sniping accounts as they wont be able to keep up with their unrestricted growth as easily
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
chargin
Forum Intermediate

something needs to be done either way. At the moment the number of random massings you get from small accounts is more important then where u spend your resources. The admin said he agreed with what i was saying a few admin chats ago, but i don't think has any intention of implementing it currently.

Movalis
Forum Newbie
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tollan
ID: 100119

My cents for this. Why someone with rank 2 can attack me, but because he has 1/5 of my army I can't answer? Sure I can build bigger defence and stats, but whats changed for me? Nothing, because I am still not able hitting him and he will have more for destroying me.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Necroing is baaaaddd....

This thread died 2+ years ago
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human

Movalis wrote:My cents for this. Why someone with rank 2 can attack me, but because he has 1/5 of my army I can't answer? Sure I can build bigger defence and stats, but whats changed for me? Nothing, because I am still not able hitting him and he will have more for destroying me.

Wrong! The 1/5 rule works vica versa.

And yes, necroing IS wrong.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed

Return to “Suggestions”