differ realitys in ascended

Suggest any improvements
Boa
Forum Regular
ID: 0

differ realitys in ascended

since you guys changed the attack to being 5times greater and 1/5 of your planets. Can you break down the ascended sever into difer realitys?? it is very hard to search around looking for ppl to attack....

Ex) .
1. normal
2.normal normal
3.ascended normal
4.ascened asended
5.ascended wanna be
6.wanna a be higher

get the picture??In other words different reality based on military
Last edited by Boa on Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
:smt043
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

Re: differ realitys in ascended

No I don't get the picture. Could you elaborate a little more?
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

could you keep ascended suggestions in ascended suggestions?

moved
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

I think hes asking for 5 seperations in power so you dont see people who you cant attack. Each level be a group by itself. Kinna like quadrants.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Boa
Forum Regular

that is exactly what i mean
Spoiler
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Dont hold your breath, besides at present growth rates we will all be in the same quadrant in 6 months.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

Good point Lore. I think the recent spate of massings in ascension just prove what a joke ascension has become. You cannot protect yourself against anyone with over a billion planets if they are determined enough to take you down. So what is the point? Ascension is stagnating once again, just as people claimed it was doing BEFORE all these updates but at least then, being ascended meant SOMETHING. Now it is merely Main Server II: The Sequel. Jason, please tell me how this is a good thing because I seem to have forgotten? The server was initially supposed to be one for people who wanted a different challenge than main and you succeeded admirably in your first efforts. Now it is the same thing as main, with all the updates.
Silverburn
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ajna
ID: 82526

A

So the problem is this: with current army growth, everybody will have huge armies...

huge armies they're not willing to give up, since it's what gives them power...

yet to ensure a monopoly isn't created(which is what I believe the admins want) these amounts will have to decrease.

and something tells me that since where there's a will, there's a way, that the admins will surely find a way to do this...

Mojo, I fear bad times are ahead...
Boa
Forum Regular

this is exactly wat i meant
Spoiler

Boa
Forum Regular

it really is like the main......you get mased both ways
Spoiler

TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Re: A

Silverburn wrote:So the problem is this: with current army growth, everybody will have huge armies...

huge armies they're not willing to give up, since it's what gives them power...

yet to ensure a monopoly isn't created(which is what I believe the admins want) these amounts will have to decrease.

and something tells me that since where there's a will, there's a way, that the admins will surely find a way to do this...

Mojo, I fear bad times are ahead...

this is the same issue effecting main...

People will gradually all start catching up and being huge... but at the point where everyone is huge there will be hell as everyone will recover quickly and the server will become a huge fight

/rubs hands together

I cant wait :D

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Re: A

TheRook wrote:
People will gradually all start catching up and being huge... but at the point where everyone is huge there will be hell as everyone will recover quickly and the server will become a huge fight

/rubs hands together

I cant wait :D

TheRook
well the problem is thats not whats happening. You have people with 0 production enhancements and 2 diget def enhancements who don't even train resource planets. yet they have 1000+ att and assasination skills and all they do is mass people and have nothing to destroy. Kinna one sided if you ask me, but meh. Both servers are the same now. No battle is winable, no war is winable, only thing left to do in the game is get under peoples skin.
Reason, youll get dead.
Parabellum
Forum Newbie

its so easy for someone to DM you on ascended. all they need is about 1tril more dark power than you and you cant even see who is attacking you.
Boa
Forum Regular

so i really think we should
Spoiler

Return to “Suggestions”